Chapter 26- An emergency fight
122 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Koto jumped down, crushed a zombie's head, and slowly stepped off of it.  [Ugh, I'll need to make sure to somehow clean myself after this.] Koto started sprinting towards the middle of the town, chopping off the zombies heads as he goes on. The middle of the town was surrounded by four pathways leading into the middle. Therefore, the zombies would be heavily packed in the middle and it would be a suicide mission. However Koto is someone who has dealt with grouped people or, in this case, zombies. As he slowly made his way towards the middle, he killed some zombies to help Kokoro and Touyo. 

"Dang, there really is an infinite amount of zombies. Good thing I thought about this." Koto was sprinting, but instantly halted to a stop when a giant hand appeared from the ground. Koto unsheathed Kuroshi and prepared for an attack. The monsters right hand then came out, then it's body, and finally it fully emerged from the ground. It was a zombie, but it wasn't a regular one. It was wearing clothes of high quality, it was obese, and it seemed to be grinning.

"Hehe, seems like I have a new toy to play with. Oh thank you Diane-sama." [A zombie with intelligence? What a major surprise.] The zombie looked down at Koto, staring into his soul. 

"Now how should I play with you?" The zombie thought it over, over, and over again. Finally the zombie finished thinking,

"You know, you have a nice body. Though it is a bit too small, I can still make it work." Koto suddenly felt the urge to run away, but he held his ground and prepared to fight.

"So you want to fight? All right then, let's fight!" The zombie's HP bar appeared, and so did his name, Gluttonous Zombie. The zombie swung down and hit down onto Koto. The zombie lifted his hands to see that it was just a dent and not a body of a little girl as he thought. The zombie looked around, searching for Koto. Koto appeared in front of the zombie and went for the head. However the zombie blocked the attack as quick as it came. 

"Tsk tsk, they always think I'm slow just because I have a little extra fat than a regular zombie." The zombie then grabbed Koto and spun him around for a bit, before throwing him onto the ground. Koto slammed into the ground with heavy force, and coughed up blood. 

"I'll roughen you up a bit, then I'll have so much fun with you." The zombie cackled with laughter as he thought about what he would do with Koto's body. [This disgusting zombie.] Koto tried to get up, but struggled with being thrown into the ground. The zombie watched Koto struggle to get up, and grabbed him.

"Oh no. You shouldn't move, you should stay still as I watch you die." The zombie grinned, as he tightened his grip against Koto. [Is this it? Is this where my account will get deleted?] The zombie kept tightening and tightening. Until. [Are you really going to give up here? Fine, I guess I'll help you a bit here.] An explosion appearing from Koto destroyed the zombie's hand. Therefore dropping Koto. Koto landed on his butt, and looked up at a sudden figure in front of him. It was a little boy with short blue hair, a black and white scarf, and was wearing some sort of ninja outfit. 

"Um. Who are you?" 

"You're really asking who I am? Ha~ I'll tell you once I'm done kicking this guys a*s." The young boy vanished and appeared above the zombie. The boy spun down with his right leg sticking out, and slammed it onto the zombie's head. 

"YOU!" The zombie got pissed off by that surprise attack, and realized that this boy was his new opponent. The zombie went for the grab, but the boy vanished again. They both started fighting at fast speeds, with the boy vanishing, and the zombie resisting the attacks. Meanwhile, Koto was trying to heal himself. Koto found strips of cloth over the place, and he wrapped it around his wounds. 

"If only I had some HP potions." As Koto was healing, he tried to think who that boy was. [First I heard a voice asking me if I was giving up, then an explosion happened in the hand I had Kuroshi.] At that point, Koto figured out who the boy was.

"It was Kuroshi!?"

6