My Reincarnation
433 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karakura Town, the hometown of the substitute Soul Reaper, Ichigo Kurosaki and… a place of fiction. I had received a letter of transfer from Karakura high school. I looked down at the name on the letter in my hands, Allen Walker. That is my new name. I thought back to before I came here, my previous life.

Before coming here, I was your normal 20-years-old who didn’t really know what to do with his life. I lived with my mother and brothers until my mother kicked me out because she thought that my life wasn’t going anywhere. I was forced to pack my bags and leave the house. 

Since I did not have any friends, I was forced to go to a homeless shelter with my suitcases. I laid on a cot, not knowing what I would do for the next day. I went to sleep, in fear of the future. 

In the middle of the night, I woke up from a sharp print in my stomach. I rubbed my stomach and felt something sharp cut into my finger. I felt a drop of blood, rolled down the side of my finger. I lifted my head and saw a knife in my stomach. My killer’s hand was still on the handle. 

I squinted my eyes until I could clearly see the man that had stabbed me in the chest. “Why?!” I asked my killer, my lungs beginning to fill with blood. 

I was taking heaving breaths when my attacker answered me, “Sorry about this but when you need clothes, you gotta do what you gotta do.” He said, nonchalantly. 

What the fuck did that mean?! He kills me because of a lack of clothes?! There were free clothes to take in the homeless shelter, he didn’t have to kill me! Plus, it was late spring, he had damn near 7 months to get some fucking clothes! 

I closed my eyes, the blood loss making me too weak to do anything. Out of nowhere, I felt invigorated, and the burning pain of my stab wound was gone! What was going on?!

I looked around and saw a red-painted table with two glass cups of a steaming liquid and a pillow on each wide side of the table.

A blue orb, the size of a football appeared on the opposite side of the table above a blue pillow. I gawked at the blue orb in shock. How the hell did this orb just appear here? “Hello, human.” A voice said. I looked around, searching for the person who spoke. “Why are you looking around? I am right here.” I heard from behind me. I slowly turned my head around to the orb.

“Hello!”, the orb said, enthusiastically said, pulsing. I noticed that its voice sounded different from the first time that it spoke. 

I took a deep breath, sat down, took a sip of tea and asked, “So, you’re a talking orb of light?”

“No, my form is too complicated for your human mind to describe to you in truth.” The blue orb said monotony, different from its previous joy filled tone.

“Are you calling me stupid?” I asked, starting to get angry over the shot at my intelligence.

“No, just less evolved than me.” The orb said, not caring about its words. “Don’t worry, compared to me, all humans are unevolved.”
“So where am I and why am I here?” I asked, brushing off its previous statements.

“You are currently in a void beyond space and time. This is a bubble that I have created from your memories in the millisecond between your transportation here and your death to protect you from an instant reincarnation. You are here to be judged by me and see if you are worthy to be sent into a new world.” The orb explained to me.

This was an isekai! I have the chance to be isekaied into a new world? Awesome! “Okay, so what do you need me to do?”

“You need to answer my question. What universe is your favorite?”

“Bleach, if you’re talking about anime. If we’re talking about T.V. shows, I don’t really have a favorite.” I spoke.

“So that is where you will be going. Your powers will be decided by your soul as you make your way there.” 

Wait, what! I don’t want to be in that death trap of a universe! I could be killed at any moment by a hollow, or asshole Soul Reaper. “Wait, no! Don’t put me there!” Suddenly, a black hole opened up behind me, showing a black void that began to suck me in. I tried to grip the table, but it slipped through my fingers like butter, and I was sucked into the void. That was my entrance into Karakura, into my new life as Allen Walker.

10