Season-1 Chapter-2 Warpath 3/5
199 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

four hours have passed since Damian's assault, Pyongyang lay in ruins, its leader and generals already in hiding, while nearly all of north Korea's army has been wiped out, while Damian's 4,000 strong ASF-Infantry wait for their General's command, the wind howled as the land burned with fire, the forest turned into a wasteland, only the other cities, towns and villages remain. 

ever since Damian started his assault on the borders of north Korea, a wild fire has already started to spread all across north Korea, towards Chinese lands and south Korea, forests and villages burned while most cities and towns remained stable or safe, but the land was burned into an unsafe environment not habitable for animals and other insects or creatures that lived there.

with Damian's armies ready he immediately ordered the four to split and annihilate to all of north Korea, the first army to the north west and the second army to the north east, while the rest focused on the capital city, all the while the six jets that Damian sent out continued to wreak havoc all across of north Korea killing anything that are labelled hostile from the skies.

another hour passed as the land continued to burn, though the farmlands were safe the inner cities were left to crumble, reduced to dust, while the capital city, PyongYang was no more, only mountains of rubble were left, the city, occupied by Damian's 2,000 strong ASF-Infantry that kept the peace while Damian, their one and only General was away, thinking and planning.

with Damian's foothold on Korean soil he could finally begin making his plans for Korea, since the Korean people have not fled, and every able fighter and commander of any rank, all of which have died, even the leader, he could now order his infantry units to capture factories that produced [ Iron ] or make his soldiers recycle the scraps that were everywhere around his base.

Damian quickly ordered half of his sniper units in north Korea to scavenge the land for any resources he could use to make a better base in Korea, ordering them to use the [ RRR ] ability as they began to go near small scrap piles.

once a sniper was near it took out a small device and waved it at the scrap pile in front of it, the scrap pile then disappeared completely, Damian immediately received 20 [ Iron ] a good start already, soon Damian's [ Iron ] supply was quickly rising, Damian was quite satisfied that he was finally receiving a good amount of [ Iron ] from just from the scrap piles alone.

now with a stable amount of [ Iron ] being received just by taking the scraps just shows Damian how useful recycling was, if only the world was just as simple as the game he played, such a waste.

with the use of the [ RRR ] ability Damian now has a stable supply of [ Iron ] to build up his fourth base, even if all of north Korea was stripped of metal he could just capture some building that produced [ Iron ] and then wait for a while for the numbers to go up, even with a single building that produced an infinite amount of [ Iron ] Damian would be satisfied with that.

with no more military presence in North Korea Damian was now sure he could begin capturing factories that produced the metal resource he needed to make tanks and vehicles, he then scoured the capital city of any resource as he moved his screen from one place to another until he found a jackpot, truly a war factory inside the city of north Korea was very normal.

Damian smiled as he ordered the nearest ASF-Soldier to begin capturing the structure, before looking to find more of the factories, then after a while of searching Damian found an industrial one, one that produced the metal beams for tall buildings, and more, like household gadgets, tools, and other metal furniture, and the best thing was, there were seven of them.

Damian quickly ordered the nearest ASF-Infantry to begin capturing the buildings as fast as possible, then, after only seconds later, the metal or [ Iron ] was rolling in, now Damian wasn't worried anymore about losing resources.

Damian was no longer worried about losing resources anymore when building structures or buildings or vehicles since his new source of metal produced an infinite amount for him.

the seven industrial factories produced 20 [ Iron ] per minute while 100 [ Iron ] per ten minutes from the war factory, Damian was now happy, he quickly returned back to where the snipers were still using the [ RRR ] ability to recycle the scraps near them, Damian then immediately ordered them to stop and return back to the base as they all followed their General's order.

Damian then ordered his only ATCV in Korea to build an airfield AKA Air-Base just next to the factories before selecting the factories to build three ATCVs for his base, minutes passed as the ATCVs are now finished being built.

he ordered the three new construction vehicles to build him eight SAD-Turrets that surround the base facing the north, east and west and not towards the sea, while the other two surround the base with a fence wall with the only entrance being the one fence gate that faced Pyongyang, where it would now be the testing grounds of the new units of his army.

his units were literally doing nothing, with every threat in north Korea eliminated his units went on standby, standing in their place without moving a step, however, for some reason the people seem to not flee, instead, have gathered at the city square where the parades were held as the people waved the flag of north Korea, happily and joyfully celebrating.

seeing this Damian then gathered all his troops and ordered them to leave the city, north Korea was liberated, or so he thought, the people now had to live better lives from last time, better than what their leader promised them.

as more and more people cheered and the borders burned, the once heavily guarded borders of north Korea lay burning in the presence of seemingly unending sea of flames, and lots of smoke.

with the burning borders of north Korea open, many journalists and reporters quickly set out to north Korea, to find out what happened to the ruthless dictator that they call their leader, once known as a god, now lay dead, mutilated.

a few hours passed as the first of the American, Russian and other world powers reporters arrive at the scene just at the edge of the south Korean border, reporters quickly set up camp as they quickly started their broadcast, showing the burning lands behind them while the south Korean soldiers quickly try their best to block out the flames from reaching them.

then, off in the distance fire works exploded in the sky, Damian watched as they north Korean people still continued to cheer despite the extreme chaos around them, even prisoners escaped their prisons and celebrated.

they celebrated ignorantly without a care in the world, even with the threat of the tyrant gone, the threat of other corrupt nations would turn their eyes on the now free nation that is north Korea, the north Koreans only hope now, is the south.

damn... these people must hate their leader, Damian thought to himself as he selected one of his ATCVs and ordered it to go around the city escorted by 20 ASF-Snipers, the construction vehicle immediately set out to the city with its escort as it went through the easiest parts of the land to reach its destination with little time.

once the construction vehicle reached the city Damian ordered it to build a new structure, but then Damian noticed that there was a new ability on the ATCV so he ordered it to stop, the [ Scan ] ability, a new ability that just popped out from nowhere.

looking closer on his screen Damian saw what the icon of [ Scan ] ability looks like, the word [ Scan ] was right at the bottom of the button and took almost half of the space while in the background it had an ATCV doing some sort of scan on a random tall building, Damian was now curious, this [ Scan ] ability must be very useful, since all the abilities have been very useful so far.

but with almost every building in the city destroyed or reduced to ruble what in the world can Damian actually find useful in this wasteland that be scanned by the [ Scan ] ability, at least maybe he could use the [ Scan ] ability for anything other than structures, maybe perhaps other units and vehicles or artifacts, or maybe animals or the [ Civilian ] non hostile units, that is if.

Damian was confused, what in the world could he scan, if this [ Scan ] ability is as useful as what he thinks it is it could prove useful in something that he needed to do, but he needed to find out first, so he clicked on the [ Scan ] ability on the ATCV and clicked on a random civilian far away from the construction vehicle, about a mile away. 

the construction vehicle immediately used its [ Scan ] ability as a robotic arm rose from the top of the construction vehicle and pointed some sort of large laser cannon at the civilian before shooting a green colored laser at the selected civilian, but upon contact the laser did not harm the civilian, or rather, the civilian barely even noticed anything.

after the construction vehicle used its [ Scan ] ability it seemed to have done nothing, the arm of the construction vehicle slowly lowered itself back down inside the ATCV, Damian waited for a second, the [ Scan ] ability was useless.

at least that's what he thought at first as another second passed by, he began to doubt that the [ Scan ] ability was actually useful and started to think it was just junk, that is until another second passed as the friendly warning came back.

Warning: you have now just scanned a Civilian, you may now construct a [ Civilian ] unit from your ATCV to create said unit, however these come at only the cost of power, naturally it will recharge, the constructed unit does not require a permanent power supply like your structures, so you can scan as much as you like.

Damian smiled as he then asked for forgiveness from the [ Scan ] ability inside his head of a while but soon stopped as the Warning continued to inform him about the [ Scan ] ability and its advantages and disadvantages.

Warning: however, units that have stronger attacks or have abilities or more may cost more and more power, naturally it will not be bothersome since power will naturally recharge.

Damian frowned as he remembered that the Warning repeated its words.

Warning: please note that [ Hero ] units may cost as much as 1,000 power or more, depending on how powerful the scanned units are, and please note that only single player mode with no Enemy AI and can this ability be available, also, you are able to scan any unit and structure you find, that is all, have fun playing General.

Damian: that's so sick!!!

Damian said excitedly as he raised his arms above him before quickly calming down and putting his hands back on the mouse and keyboard as he laid back on his non existent chair the middle of nowhere in space.

with his base now built in Korea, and a stable income of metals he was now ready to build his new units that were now available to him in the factory, the [ Light-Factory] and build amphibious vehicle units.

the like the [ AAA-Craft ] and the [ DDC-Truck ] and the [ ACR-Drone ] all three of which can transform and are amphibious, and all three support the role of support and sometimes front line assault.

the [ AAA-Craft ] AKA the Amphibious Automated Assault-Craft is a tank that is built similarly to a troop transport vehicle but has the body that looked similarly like a boat but have tank tracks at the side, its size being only 11 feet in length and 7 feet and 2 inches in width, with its height being only 5 feet and 3 inches.

its main cannon boasting an 2 inch wide cannon, 4 feet in length with its head being heavily armored and its body being only a foot high from reaching the ground and a missile launcher attached to the sides its head, it has a very smooth design looking like an alien designed attack vehicle made for sea combat.

the [ DDC-Truck ] AKA the Destroyer Drone Carrier-Truck is like a normal missile truck but instead of firing rockets it fires drones that shot half an inch bullets at enemy infantry and small rockets for enemy vehicles while using swarm tactics in attacking hostile units from above while the truck remained hidden out of plain sight and away from combat.

the truck itself being 14 feet in height and 25 feet in length with its body being 3 feet before reaching the ground, and a 12 wheeler, it also has an auto turret above its main body to protect it from enemy infantry but not armored vehicle this truck can also deploy from the water and attack from there, also, the drones are only a foot long and 4 inches wide.

the [ ACR-Drone ] AKA the Amphibious Combat Reconnaissance-Drone is a robotic octopus drone with 12 tentacles about 7 feet in height, 3 feet in length and width, its tentacles being 5 and a half feet long taking most of its height, lightly armored but has many weapons in its arsenal, like its tentacles that can shoot lasers out of its edge.

first in its arsenal is that it can go in stealth and is relatively cheap to make, almost just as cheap as the regular soldier and can use its sharp 4 clawed tentacles to dig a tunnel on ground and underwater or simply kill enemy units underground without making a single sound, it also has, missiles, small grenades that it can shoot out of its body.

Damian was eager to build each and every one of these new units, but there was one thing he didn't realize, he wasn't alone when coming here, there was another alien race that would arrive on Earth, and a far more deadlier one, and quite merciless, but Damian is the main character in this story and the laws of physics don't apply on his units.

and all of Damian's units have unlimited ammo and also live forever, and very much don't even need rest or food, so rest assured that he will win, not that the new aliens had a chance from the start anyway.

 

 

 

2