Season-1 Chapter-2 Warpath 5/5
143 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown-Time.

with Damian's knowledge about there being new arrivals, he immediately ordered his 2,000 ACR-Drones to scour Iraq for any alien life, the octopus drones followed the ordered as they flew through the air towards Iraq to find the other aliens.

Damian then followed the ACR-Drones as they neared the border, zooming out Damian saw the smoke ahead as green lasers flew everywhere while alien like ships flew in the skies, the alien ships looked like a manta rays.

except that it was made of metal and had a massive cannon on its belly and had no tale, Damian then ordered an attack move as his units began to swarm the enemy units from the skies and the land from all directions.

without warning Damian's ACR-Drones immediately annihilated the Azardun attack crafts, within a minute they were wiped out while the ground forces were being massacred by the thousands, every second hundreds of Azardun soldiers were being killed, their weapons proving useless against the energy shields of Damian's new units, not like they managed to even hit one of them.

Damian's unrelenting armies swept the land clear of living aliens, with little to no resistance the Azardun forces in the area were quickly wiped out with half an hour, non escaped, their corpses reduced to piles of burning flesh.

Damian then returned back to his base where his construction vehicles were doing nothing and ordered one of his ATCVs to build the new available structure, or maybe unit, turns out Damian's ATCVs could build units too, and it looked like an heavily armored massive scorpion with 6 legs and 2 hand cannons with a stinger tail.

to his amazement, it was actually cheap, at least for him, it only costs 5,000 [ Currency ] and 3,000 [ Iron ] how convenient, luckily for him he has more than that, by an inch, and he had nothing to worry about since it will just replenish over time, and so Damian ordered his construction vehicle to begin the construction, and then watched as the unit began its work.

he watched as the ATCV slowly but surely built the massive scorpion, turns out it was much bigger than anticipated, the first leg alone was a story high, while the body was double the size, after minutes of waiting he finally began to see the full size of the unit, once completed Damian now knew how massive the unit that was constructed was.

the [ Siege Destroyer ] a defensive type unit than can annihilate entire armies from 50 miles away, its full size without the tail is 2 and a half stories tall, its head the size of a tank with its visor able to shoot a massive laser, its also amphibious and can transform into a massive fortress, hence the name, and why its so massive among the structures.

Damian then selected the new Siege Destroyer unit and clicked on Iraq, the Siege Destroyer immediately turned to face Iraq as it slowly moved towards its destination with speeds faster than a man running.

as it was after only half a second of being selected the Siege Destroyer spoke in a very deep robotic voice as Damian ordered an attack move on the Iraq capital city where a lot of Azardun troops were located and were already dug in.

Siege Destroyer: siege underway... moving to target location...

the massive Siege Destroyer unit also uses rocket attacks that can reach 325 miles from its current position, take note that it also has the ability to launch mini nukes towards space, and towards any part of the globe.

Damian watched as his Siege Destroyer slowly moved to Iraq, it was a sight to behold, meanwhile in the Indian Ocean the four American fleets were closing in from the Pacific and the Indian oceans, getting ever closer every hour.

Damian then ordered his 40 AAA-Crafts to go to sea and intercept any alien ships they might find, but they were stopped mid way by alien many, many troops when they reached Oman.

Damian then ordered an attack move on the Indian sea as the AAA-Crafts began to wipe out the alien space crafts and soldiers after only a few more minutes every Azardun soldier that were in their path were eliminated, the AAA-Crafts then continued onwards towards the Indian sea but then met the American second fleet under attack by alien crafts.

Damian then ordered an attack move on the Indian sea as his 40 AAA-Crafts went to assist the American second fleet, the 40 AAA-Crafts annihilated the alien crafts in the sky but cannot assist the American troops in the ships that have already been boarded by alien troops, one by one the alien crafts fell, into the deep blue sea where their demise was assured.

on the bridge of an American cruiser an American sailor looks down below to see metal alien like boats destroying the other alien space crafts in the sky which left him confused and quite relieved, looks like he wasn't going to die here.

American-Navy Sailor: um captain? should we open fire on them?

considering that there are only 51 ships on the second fleet the captain of the ship wondered what would have happened if he opened fire on the other aliens, seeing the damage that the 40 alien ships inflicted on the other aliens, chances are the entire fleet would have been already on the bottom of the sea if he chose to be hostile towards them.

American-Navy Captain: sigh... no, continue firing on the hostile aliens, send them to the bottom of the sea... since they're giving us a helping hand, shouldn't we be doing the same?

the American sailor saluted his captain before turning back to face the ship's controls.

American-Navy Sailor: right away captain, firing on the hostile alien craft.

the rocket turret on the front of the ship turned to face the remaining alien hostile crafts in the air as it began to shoot heat seeking rockets towards the alien crafts destroying multiple of them until none were left.

after there were only the Azardun soldiers were left Damian then ordered his 40 AAA-Crafts to leave back for land as they returned back to base without much trouble since there was no more Azardun troops on their path to Saudi Arabia.

once his AAA-Crafts have returned back to base Damian moved his camera towards his Siege Destroyer unit to find it already nearing Baghdad, the capital city and seat of Iraqi power.

Siege Destroyer: annihilating enemy forces, firing main cannon...

the mouth of the Siege Destroyer glowed red as it soon fired a massive red laser beam, destroying nearly everything in its path while creating a strong shockwave that threw people and the aliens off balance as most alien space craft in the sky fell to the ground killing the Azardun pilots that were inside the alien crafts, but the Azardun tanks weren't.

the Azardun tanks were floating tanks that nearly resembled a turtle, with its smooth design and a railgun on top, the alien tanks that were already outside the city turned to face the Siege Destroyer but were intimidated by its sheer size.

Siege Destroyer: rain hellfire...

a dozen rocket turrets rose from the back of the Siege Destroyer each containing a hundred rockets as they aimed towards the sky before firing their rockets towards the sky as the thousands of rockets soon descend on the land below.

Damian: oh they're definitely dead.

Damian watched as the rockets leveled the south west side side of Baghdad, crippling the alien tanks before they could even fire or even get in range to even have a chance to fire their railguns or at least even aim them.

Damian then realized that his 2,000 ACR-Drones were nowhere to be found, he moved his camera around Iraq to find them all gathered a few miles north of a lake, west of Baghdad.

Damian selected his 2,000 ACR-Drones and ordered an attack move on Baghdad, the swarm moved towards the city as they kill every single hostile alien soldier, crafts and tanks in sight.

the ACR-Drones then entered the city and separated as they attacked what little remaining groups of hostile alien units while the massive Siege Destroyer got ever closer to the city destroying every enemy alien in sight with its main cannon.

meanwhile back at the Indian sea the American fourth fleet has finally joined up with the second fleet as the carriers launched their jets to the skies, once the jets were in the skies they immediately attacked the alien crafts in the air like a swarm of bees defending their hive, while American Abrams tanks were deployed on the Yemen and Oman shoreline.

American troops soon flood the shoreline as the tanks advanced into the desert, Humvees armed filled with American soldiers make their way towards Iraq where most of the hostile alien troops began to gather.

thousands of American troops flooded the cities, towns and villages of Yemen and Oman while Apaches soared through the skies, but the American's that tried to reach the capital city of Saudi Arabia were greeted by a well defended base with the same friendly alien crafts that supported the American second fleet, but the thing was, it blocked their path.

Damian watched as the American army stopped dead in their tracks while his defenses that were located south turned to face the American army intimidating the American soldiers as they turned while the AAA-Crafts beside the base stayed still, not moving an inch other than releasing some steam from their bodies.

the SAD-Turrets aimed their rocket launchers towards the air and switched to explosive rockets as it waited for the American soldiers to turn hostile, silence was all what was left in the burning desert.

Night-Time.

America, Washington DC, the Pentagon, the War Room.

Walter watched as the American army stops in their tracks just a few miles from an alien base from a bird's eye view coming from a scout drone above a thousand feet into the sky.

General-Livieur: sir, what are your orders? our men cant just do nothing in the desert.

Livieur broke the silence as he walked towards Walter from behind him.

President-Walter: tell out men to go around the base, we've got plenty of things to deal with anyway, the press might go up my face after this, don't these people have anything else to do?

General-Livieur: with all do respect mister president, everything has gone to hell already, I'm sure those reporters have plenty of questions for our new friends, or, at least that's what I think.

Walter sighed as the video feed from the drone distorted for a while until completely turning black while an American reporter soon turned to face Walter and Livieur before giving a report.

American-Operator: sir, the drone has been shot down.

Walter became surprised as he looked at the operator.

President-Walter: what!? by who? did it come from the base?

American-Operator: no sir, it came from an unknown massive hostile alien craft that came from orbit, the troops on the ground are already under attack by the alien craft.

President-Walter: what? get me a video feed.

the operator faced the computer in front of him as he tried to find a way to connect to another drone that was in Saudi Arabia from the satellites in space but to no avail as he turned to face Walter.

American-Operator: my apologies sir, but our satellites seem to have been hacked, we cant seem to get any video feed from all our satellites... we're in the dark sir...

Walter began to panic a little as he looked at the black screen on the monitor in front of him.

Unknown-Time.

Damian watched as the massive alien ship slowly descended from orbit, zooming out he found out the space ship was actually very massive, about 241 miles long and 104 miles and two feet wide and a height of a hundred stories high, but even with the turrets that was the size of a two story building it was still no match for the Siege Destroyer on the ground.

Damian then turned his attention towards the Siege Destroyer that was still in Iraq, turns out there was another one of those space ships, but unfortunately it was already boarded by half his ACR-Drones destroying the Azardun cruiser from the inside, since there was little space the ACR-Drones tore the ship piece by piece as they tried to reach the bridge.

but even with the superior forces of Damian's units the ACR-Drones were still outnumbered and struggled to go through the ship's defenses but got through anyway over time.

once they have reached the core the ACR-Drones immediately planted some sort of bomb and then left the ship, once every one of them has left the alien cruiser immediately exploded spreading metal debris from the sky onto the desert below.

massive chucks of metal fell from the sky, hitting tall buildings and other structures below, killing even most of the unfortunate Azardun troops below and unfortunately some innocent civilians.

meanwhile the Azardun tanks that littered the deserts of Saudi Arabia were quickly wiped out by Damian's base defenses, as the Azardun cruiser that attacked the American troops now lay destroyed next to Damian's fifth base.

the AAA-Crafts then moved to intercept the Azardun forces now spread out in the Saudi Arabian desert, all the while back in China the Chinese government now lay in ruins, utterly destroyed by the overwhelming numbers of the hostile aliens that have now occupied the cities of China, creating a massive metal fortress at China's capital city, Beijing.

many Azardun cruisers littered the skies of China, but what they didn't expect was nukes, even with China's navy and army destroyed the remaining air force did a last ditch attempt to destroy the alien threat, by shoving a nuke in every cruiser they find in Chinese territory, valiantly suicide bombing the enemy alien cruisers.

the desperate suicide bombing that the last Chinese air force made did the trick, destroying 86 percent of the alien fleet, but poisoning the Chinese population below, and turning all of China into a radioactive wasteland.

but even if they destroyed most of the alien fleet, the damage was already done, and most of the Azardun troops were already on the ground, and the population of China was dwindled for nothing.

Russia was also in deep trouble, but held off the relentless alien assaults, as well as India, luckily for Earth, they have Damian, in his fifth base he already started the construction of six more Siege Destroyers, hours passed as the day turned to night, the fighting died of for a while, but Damian's troops did not rest, and desert nations continued to burn.

while all of this was happening however a new alien visitor will be soon arriving, the Xirilian race, an advanced humanoid alien race that sought peace, but once they reached Earth however, the Azardun troops would have been long dead, and long scanned, who knows, maybe once the Xirilian race have landed on Earth, they will be next.

 

 

3