Chapter 11: Gods Gathering!
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ice Blue Bar, this is a famous bar on 10082 street, there's a genuine deity backing it.

Their 'Ice Blue Divine Brew' has an exceptional taste, and most importantly it is not expensive, which attracts several demigods, their business is booming.

"There are still mermaid demigods singing and elven demigods dancing, no wonder their reputation has spread to 10081 Street."

Li Yue looked at the center stage and praised.

"Ha Ha—"

"Young brother, you still haven't gone to the elves' small building—"

"That's where the authentic paradise of the male gods is—"

Beside him, the flowery dressed spring god winks and says it with a 'hihi' laugh.

Li Yue is speechless

He also heard about the big name of the elves' small building, everyone from that place are elves demigods, there is even a legend that there are still genuine elves deities there.

As long as you have the money, the elves deities will let you appreciate their depths.

The two pass through the bar hall and reach a private room at the back.

From the outside, the private room looks small, but once you step inside, the space isn't just huge, it's over a thousand times bigger?

Right now, there are already quite a few demigods sitting inside.

"Two more?"

At the main seat, a demigod completely surrounded by crystal blue hail smiles.

"God of thunder."

"Spring god."

Li Yue and the spring god replies.

The spring god is that enthusiastic neighbor of Li Yue.

"Please have a seat."

The god of hail nods, two seats slowly appear.

Time elapses.

Approximately half a day has passed, over a hundred demigods are sitting in the private room at the moment.

"Everyone, I'm not going to talk more nonsense."

The god of hail looks at the crowd of gods around him.

"The Ruin will reopen in half a year, please gather at the 'Teleportation Temple' in District 36000 on time, I won't wait for anyone who is late. There—"

"I'll tell the coordinates of the Ruin to you guys."

All the gods nods without objection.

It's naturally impossible for the other party to give them the Ruin coordinates in advance.

"I'll say it again, the believers you send must be at least 3rd-rank. This is the standard of the action. Otherwise—"

"Don't blame me if I let my believers kill those who don't fit the standards."

The god of hail warned.

Afterwards, the deities discussed every aspect of the Ruin exploration in detail, and also had an heated debate about how to deal with the group of velociraptors.

Although they all have 3rd-rank believers, the number is extremely scarce. Most of them were only willing to send 1 to explore the Ruin.

All in all, it is estimated that there will be only 120~130 3rd-rank professionals at that time.

Confronting more than a hundred velociraptors who, in addition to being of the same race, work with a common purpose—

If these 120~130 3rd-rank professionals are not well organized, it is to be feared that they will suffer a big defeat!

This is something they cannot permit.

"Everyone."

At this time, Li Yue stands up suddenly, with a faint smile on his face.

"God of Thunder, do you have any good suggestions?"

The god of hail speaks.

The sight of all the deities falls on him.

"I have a 4th-rank believer."

Li Yue says slowly.

"4th-rank believer?!"

"You actually have a 4th-rank believer‽"

"This is really an enviable luck!"

Many demigods exclaim, showing envy on their faces.

Even though there are several demigods among them who came to the Imperishable Continent nearly 40 years ago, the 3rd-rank believers they developed don't even reach 10.

As for 4th-rank believers, they remain an unattainable sight!

"Your luck, it's admirable."

The god of hail exclaims.

"Just a little luck, don't mention it."

Li Yue says modestly.

Pausing.

He looks into the faces of the gods with sudden solemnity:

"I'm willing to let my believer lure the velociraptor group away."

As soon as those words come out, the private room becomes quiet, the gods are stunned, looking at Li Yue, somewhat incapable to believe it.

Letting a treasured 4th-rank believer lure over a hundred velociraptors?

This is too dangerous.

In the event of an accident, that precious 4th-rank believer will be trampled into a pulp of blood by over a hundred velociraptors!

"There is no free lunch in this world."

The god of hail says slowly.

"Naturally."

Li Yue smiles slightly, "This is a gamble."

"I will bet my 4th-rank believer, and each of you will give me 30,000 power of faith. If my 4th-rank believer is fortunate enough to not die, then I have profited, if he is unlucky and dies—"

"That will also be the arrangement of fate, how about it?"

The gods look at each other.

There are more than a hundred demigods in this place, 30,000 power of faith per person add ups to 3 million.

Enough to buy a 5th-rank item that can help a 3rd-rank pinnacle believer be promoted to 4th-rank.  But it's not that simple—

To be promoted to 4th-rank, in addition to reaching the pinnacle of 3rd-rank, someone must also meet the aptitude requirements!

This is an extremely hidden thing, not even demigods can check it up. Therefore—

Even if you have a 5th-rank item and a believer in the pinnacle of 3rd-rank, whether or not it can be promoted to 4th-rank still remains unknow!

"I agree."

The god of hail does not think excessively and says directly.

"I agree too."

Many deities nods.

That's very cost-effective, 30,000 power of faith isn't much to them.

And if the other party doesn't lure the velociraptors away, their own 3rd-rank believers will have to fight and die against them.

If any are lost, certainly 30,000 power of faith is not enough to make up for it!

"I wish my believer is lucky enough."

Li Yue shrugs, saying in his heart:

'When this wave subsides, not only will I be able to harvest more than a hundred 3rd-rank velociraptors without absolutely anyone knowing, I'm still going to cheat... cough cough... not right. I'm going to earn 3 million power of faith!'

1