Character Profiles V.2
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Totally didn't forgot I had this halfway done and planned to release before starting vol.3! Nope! Nu-uh! No sire!

Okay. Maybe I did...Welp! Enjoy!

"Sloth" Sekihara Sei-A shut-in that used to skip nearly 80% of his classes. Incredibly smart. To the point that his grades allowed him to skip that much without repercussions.

Circumstances made him become human-demon hybrid who had his soul and the former 'Deadly Sin of Sloth' merged in a similar way to what Sacred Beasts and Magical Girls do.

Son of a calculating and talented rich businesswoman well-known across the country. Has a huge understanding of laws and economy.

Currently a first year at Merry High and classmate of Aika and Setsuna for a second time.

Big nerd. Used to be nihilistic and cynical of mostly everything. Had a change of heart thanks to Shinji's intervention.

Usually plays the 'straight man' of the group.

Allied with Arcadia. He is helping with the better understanding magic and Artifacts.

Quickly made friends with Bink and rest of the boys.

Despite their differences and desire to decide his own future. The relationship between him and his mother are slowly moving forwards since he started attending class again.

Enjoys going to Idol concerts and programming in his free time.

Working towards getting rid of his demonic features and making his 'fake' slimmer appearance to become his real form.

Age: 16

Hobbies: Hacking, Video-games and Engineering

Likes: 2D women, Idols and Walnuts.

Dislikes: Working hard, Standing Out and Popular People.

Lena Cruz- – Reformed delinquent and the greatest Student Council President known to date. Despite running only during her second year.

Older Sister of Beatrice. Used to babysit Akira, Aika and Setsuna (by proxy) when they were younger. The latter hates her guts. Especially now that she is aware that Lena is a possible love rival.

Very close to the Tsunaboshi Family.

Retired Magical Girl and former previous Valkyrie. Who managed to retain her memories and Sacred Beasts after doing so.

She personally trained her sister and Crow into the accomplished people they are now.

She is regarded by all as the strongest Valkyrie in history. Earning her the title 'Goddess of War'.

Successful CEO of a lingerie/fashion company called 'The Blushing Maiden' which she founded herself from the ground up with the help of her Sacred Beasts, who decided to follow her footsteps during her second year in college. A huge celebrity and female icon in Merry City.

Many girls from Arcadia (especially Agnicia and Aika) sees Lena as their role model. She accomplished many heroic feats in her time as Valkyrie all juggling between her career, studies and setting many social connections at the same. She quickly rose to fame and established her foothold in the fashion industry before she even had graduated college.

Often called to Arcadia as an advisor, despite the retirement.

Admires and claims she own most of what she accomplished in life thanks to Shinjirou (he used to call her Daisy). Intends to make him own up to a promise they made a long time ago…

Similarly, to Shinji. Lena too is cheerful most of the time, dirty-minded in her own way, and likes to tease Aika and co. Especially Shinji

She developed her perfect body figure to solely to cater Shinji's tastes. Although the fact she is an ex-student from his point of view makes it impossible for him to ever see her in that light.

Sometimes lurks around at Merry High entrance when she's on break or even sneaks (much to Usami's frustrations).  Scouting students at Merry High for a job in her company (model or otherwise)

Despite being tremendously busy every single day; Lena has three things that take absolute priority in her life.

One: Her company. Two: Arcadia. Three: Visit the Joyous Ursine Hospital at least once a month. In order to see a certain someone…

Hobbies: Yoga, Design and Company Management.

Likes: The entire Tsunaboshi Family (Especially Shinjirou), Iced Coffee, Cats and Cosmetics

Dislikes: Smoking, Hoodlums and Guns

Age: It's a secret!

Elemental Magic Affinities: Unknown.

Belgrim - Magical Partner of Lena. One of the Firstborn Sacred Beasts. An honest to god Panda.

Able to transform completely into a human. He appears as a huge and very muscular old man while in said form.

Hot-Blooded, constantly hungry for a fight and loves adrenaline or dopamine rushes.

Works as Lena's chauffer. (despite being a reckless driver and short tempered behind the wheel).

Usami begged his master many times to reconsider Belgrim's position as their driver but to no success so far. There even was one time when Belgrim somehow managed to crash against the company 38th floor while trying to parallel parking from outside…

He is acquainted with almost every employee in the Blushing Maiden and loves going out to drink with them after work hours.

Doesn't get along with Usami at all. Attrition and sparks fly as they try to kill each other almost on a regular basis. Likes mock Usami by calling him "Bunnyboy". Their mutual consensus is help their Master and spends as much time as possible far away from each other.

He once tried to beg Aika's father to fight him since the two have similar body structures but Mr. Tsun's pacifist nature and Lena refusal made it impossible to fulfill Belgrim's wish.

With the exception of when he is inside the "Blushing Maiden" building. Belgrim outright refuses to wear any sort of upper body clothing, constantly flexing his muscles and showing off his chiseled body onto onlookers, stating that he feels suffocated and not feeling like "himself" when wearing them.

Belgrim flexes his muscles so hard that frequently rip off his clothing, stating that it's not on purpose, for himself, flexing is something as natural as breathing, causing people around to treat him as a weirdo almost on the same level as Bink.

According to Usami, about 30% of their Master's income goes to towards buying Belgrim clothes and fuel expenses. He seems to have not learned his lesson despite having being punished more than a thousands of times by this point.

Hobbies: Working out, Fighting the strong and Car Racing

Likes: Brawling, Tuna, Winter and Beer

Dislikes: Usami, Shirts, Reading and Summer Season.

Age: ???

Usami –  Lena's second Sacred Beast. Also one of the Firstborn Sacred Beasts. A Rabbit.

He also works as Lena's assistant and right-hand man at the "Blushing Maiden". Tend to act as her voice of reason professionally. He also fawns over well being constantly. Balancing her health and mental state between her packaged schedule.

Serious, blunt, and handsome. Very popular with both women and men alike in the company.

In his human form, Usami is often mistaken for an actual butler due to the way he is usually composed, fancy and utterly devoted towards his master. His bunny ears however remained even while transformed. Other than new employees. People in the company thinks it's some sort of Lena's prank and treat it like normal.

His special quirk is being able to be additional partner to its host, making possible to hold two contracts at once. However, many before had tried and were unable to sustain two contracts at once and even died because of it, no matter how experienced or strong will. That is, until Lena who managed to defy such fate and awakened both him and Belgrim.

Belgrim seems to be only one being capable of severely pissing Usami off and make him lose his otherwise calm and composed personality. Sometimes has a slip of the tongue and calls him "Moronic Bear".

He may not look like it but Usami is one of the few Sacred Beasts that can fight without their partner.

Due to his history with his previous Magical girl partners. Usami was considered useless, unlucky and cursed by his peers. Their partners and other Magical Girls due to them having to rely on their own power since Usami does not transform into a weapon and nobody had managed wielding him alongside another Sacred Beast in the past despite that being his birthright quirk.

Many of his previous masters were KIA because of it. That is the reason why Usami always trained himself to the bone and become a proficient fighter and some sort of guardian for his partner instead. Hoping to prove to himself and his superstitions of old wrong.

Nobody other than Belgrim knows but Usami secretly cried the day on the Lena managed to bound him and Belgrim at the same time. Not even him ever prodded or teased over the rabbit over it. Proving even they know where to draw the line, despite their constant bickering.

Hobbies: Tea Brewing, Violin and Accounting

Likes:  Frozen Carrots, Cold, Wine and Winter.

Dislikes: Belgrim, Loud People, Bears, due his hyper-sensitive ears (touching them is a big no-no)

Age: ???

Elemental Magic Affinities: Wind and Water

Mammothhead – An unusual Lesser demon who became human with the help of Shinji's after requesting Arcadia for amnesty. No one knows if his namesake feature is now just a mask or remained as part of his head.

He was always interested in humans and their culture. The technological leap over the last century made his so interested that he decided finally escape hell and became a renegade demon out of his own volition.

Desires to live and experience a normal human life.

A few weeks after becoming human and Shinji helping him set up his dream career. Mammothhead became a very successful prolific Manga author. Spends almost day and night searching for inspiration and material for his works. Became caffeine addicted in the process.

His most popular and successful work is loosely based on Shinji and Aika's daily life plus dynamic. Much to the latter dismay.

Age: 2200 (?)

Hobbies: Drawing Manga, Writing and Cosplay

Likes: Human, Card Games and Tequila.

Dislikes: Demonic hierarchy (even though he was once one too), Fighting and Garlic.

Nyamo – A divine Nekomata and the Magical Partner of Aika. A tabby cat. Her weapon form is a heart-shaped wand.

Currently bound to Shinjirou's Soul via an unconventional temporary contract transfer.

Air-headed, ditzy and energetic. Tends to take a lot of naps under the shade.

Shinji fondly calls her "Kittypaws".

Lena's seem to know a lot more about her than she lets on…

Hobbies: Eating, Butterfly Catching and Sleeping

Likes: Bright Lights, Seafood and recently acquired a taste for Shinji's Booze.

Dislikes: Rain, Chlorine, Color Red and High Places

Age: ????

Fenrir "Ryouga" - Magical Partner of Setsuna. Another Firstborn Sacred Beast. Fabled Wolf of Legend. He transforms into a dagger. Somewhat edgy.

Similarly, to Nyamo. He too became their Partner family pet.

Cursed and bound by 'Gleipnir'. A chain leash that is sealing much of his powers.

Once considered to an only mythical being until Setsuna woke him from his slumber. For he never was able to be reached by any Magical Girl other than one of the Seven Heroes and Setsuna herself.

Shunned as the 'Nightmare Beast' who tried to rebel against God and reportedly, had a bad rep between Demons and Angels alike.

Similarly, to the other Sacred Beasts. He too has amnesia and does not have any memories surrounding his past or Blackheart events. (Like most of them. All Fenrir knows is that he participated as one of the Seven Heroes Sacred Beasts and nothing else.) However, he does mentions Setsuna personality sounding familiar and nostalgic to him…

Strongly dislikes his name. For it remembers him the prophecy that states those who bear the Sacred Beast with the name "Fenrir" will someday kill a God. Therefore, Ryouga refuses to acknowledge his name and forces everyone to call him Ryouga or Ryo instead.

Shinji decided to call him 'Fen-Fen'. A nickname everyone adopted instead much to his distaste.

Has a punk-like personality yet acts as a mild Tsundere towards Shinjirou. Possibly linked to his Master's overwhelming feelings towards him being capable to 'infect' Fenrir.

Sometimes regret being released and misses the calm and quiet while he was sealed.

Hobbies: Hunting and Digging Holes

Likes: Snow, Heavy Metal, Meat and Silence

Dislikes: His true name, Silver and Vegetables

Age: ???

Yale – Sacred beast and Partner of Agnicia. A massive-sized goat with sheep-like wool. His weapon form is a massive rocket-powered shield.

Like his wool. Yale's horn has to be grinded down to reduce its size before its becomes too much.

Instead of becoming a Magical Girl uniform like most once merged. Yale transforms into a heavy suit of plated armor. The left gauntlet is considerably larger and bulkier, being Agnicia's dominant hand. Allowing her to throw Yale heavy shield form with relative ease.

Tends to buck loud people in the face who offends or annoys his master.

Age:???

Hobbies: Gazing people from afar and Horn grinding.

Likes: Gum, Mint, being sheared/groomed and Meditation

Dislikes: Loud people, Bells and Humid places (because it messes with his wool)

Yatagarasu (Karasu) – Yet another Firstborn Sacred Beast. The mythical three-legged Raven and Partner of Crow. Tends either live perched on his shoulder or living inside his shadow.

Irredeemable womanizer. Since his human form is the split image of his partner. That had brought him nothing but trouble and several job losses. Even though he needs Karasu to help him work extra shifts with him so he can afford food and Ayumu’s medical bills.

His weapon form is a pair of Tonfas.

He thinks Yatagarasu is a mouthful so he decided to go with ‘Karasu’ instead.

He is very easygoing with a sarcastic personality. Likes to crack inappropriate or crude, jokes (especially ones alluded to his “third leg”), cheesy puns or pull pranks on others in the most serious of situations. Him and Shinji hit it off immediately.

Despite their contrasting personalities, Crow and Karasu dynamic seems to possess the best teamwork amongst his peers.

Age: ???

Hobbies: Pulling pranks and Hitting on women

Likes: Sunsets, Puns, Oranges and Playing Shadow Puppets

Dislikes: Diligence and silence for more than twenty seconds.

Fujisaki Naomi – A Second year student at Merry High.

Granddaughter of Rival Family of Tsunaboshi's. Lives on the next door of the Tsunaboshi Household.

The Fujisaki family was once rich but went bankrupt the same day as her sixth birthday.  Her parents abandoned her, pushing Naomi to her grandfather and skipped town the following day. Never to be seen nor heard again.

Has an intense rivalry with Aika since they first met when they were children.  The two always found stuck together from all the way from daycare to high-school for one reason or another, despite actually being a year older than Aika.

Very moody, stingy, pompous and greedy.

Intends to work as a photographer once she graduates.

Creator of Shinji's "Peeping Network" (one of the main reasons why he is often penniless is due to paying the maintenance costs and her rather exorbitant fees that devours most of his salary...then gambling whatever is left).

Always have around her childhood minio- I mean friends. Yagami a pint-sized nerd, who's president of the chess club and Yuripe, a very tall girl on the school's tracking club. The two secretly became a couple under her nose and intend to keep it that way so Naomi doesn't feel like a third wheel.

Currently works in a maid café called 'Imp's Cafe' with her the two of them. A mysterious place located in the suburban part of the city, that has seemingly infinite number of small mischievous 'midgets' working alongside them. Yagami helps with the kitchen while Yuripe helps Naomi waitressing.

Surprisingly, she does not hold back in her spending if is to help her friends or improved school activities or life (quoting that it's not a problem as long it makes better school memories for her or everyone else)

Age: 17

Hobbies: Photography and Collecting Coins

Likes: Stuffed Animals, Foreign Coins, French Bread and Maid outfits

Dislikes: Sloppiness, Poverty and Aika

Nozomi – The previous Valkyrie before Lena and also her mentor. Aptly named 'Demon Hunter'. The Second Strongest Valkyrie in history.

Outside of missions. She spent most of her time inside Arcadia. Thinking of countless ways to make the city a safer place or improving their arsenal.

Currently comatose and on life support in the Joyous Ursine Hospital.

True Partner of Nyamo. Their 'contract' is currently held void by a very powerful curse. Which allowing the Sacred Beast to peacefully rest. However, Aika was able to awaken her once more during her emergence as a Magical Girl and the two are now soul-bound. Although due to exceptional circumstances, she is currently stuck to Shinji for the moment.

She used to work as a police officer and according to Lena. She too juggled between duties as Valkyrie and her job.

Other than that. Her entire life is an enigma to everyone…

Hobbies: ???

Age: 45

Likes: ????

Dislikes: Red

0