…Acceptance?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ksssh!*

"Mmm…"

The sudden sound of the window opening rouses Aika from her sleep and rubs her groggy sleepy eyes. The skies were still just a cloudy as the day before.

"Oh. Good you're awake. I was just about to wake you up. Here's your uniform. Start changing."

Setsuna answer amidst changing as she pushes Aika' school uniform onto her hands."

"…Huh?"

"What? Don't just stand there with a blank look in your face. We're gonna be late."

"You 're…going to school? You were a broken mess yesterday…"

Setsuna pauses for a brief moment before putting on her knee socks. 

"I…simply realized there was no point in moping like that any longer. Sensei wouldn't forgive someone skipping school just because something might have happened to him…and it's not like he died. At least yet."

"She's has point you know? If there's one thing to commend that man for is that frightening willpower, he had showed us yesterday. I still getting shivers from his imposed voice from yesterday…"

Fenrir answered as he leapt through the window. Scratching his neck with his hind paws and shaking the moisture off his fur. Setsuna shielded her uniform from getting dirty with the one she wore the day before that was coincidentally left right next to her.

"I was wondering where in the world were you when I woke up. So? How's the…situation at the hospital Fen-Fen?"

Similarly, to her hesitant question. The guardian wolf hesitantly answered I kind:

"…Based on what the doctors said before I left. Not much changed from yesterday. But he hasn't kicked the bucket either so at least there's that."

"…I see. I wasn't actually expecting him to just suddenly get up and say hello so it's far better than what was the most likely alternative."

Setsuna said so with an unconvincing smile. Noticing it, Aika got off her bed and poked her friend in the cheek.

"Hey.I might not look eye to eye with whatever everyone sees in that man but there is no point in you keeping it all bottled up. If you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to. You can count on me alright? That's what friends are for."

"…Thanks Ai."

*Knock! Knock!*

"Nee-Chan? Setsuna-San? Have you two changed already? I made us some pancakes! I'm waiting downstairs!!"

"Guess that's our cue to get in gear."

After they finished changing into their uniform. Both of them left Aika's bedroom and found several of her father subordinates lined up in silence and forming a path all the way towards the stairs and into the kitchen. Outside the window lied even larger amount of scary-looking men in black suits and wearing headsets. The mere sight of looking a single one of them in the face would be enough to intimidate a child to bawl their eyes out.

Once they went downstairs. Akira and Sasori, their father right hand, a large man with a scorpion tattooed on his face were the only ones casually chatting with coffee mugs on their hands. He casually greets Aika and her friend with a relaxed expression.

"Ah! Morning you two! Sorry for the huge gathering! I know you don't like when we gather up around you Milady. Since it generates a lot of buzz but your father ordered me to gather two thirds of our men to remain here and escort you three if any of you decides to go outside."

"Where is Father and Mom?"

"Boss stayed all night in the hospital doing a bunch of phone calls and since the hospital is so close to the school. He went straight there a couple of hours ago. Makoto-Sama rushed out of her room and went there after he gave her a call. The remainder of our men was ordered to chase after her and escort her there."

"Ahem! I think the Boss explicitly told you not to tell anyone about that or any of his calls Sasori-San."

One of the men leaning against the doorframe spoke while pretending he was coughing. Sasori puts a hand behind his neck and rubs it with embarrassment.

"Ooops! My bad! My bad! Pretend I didn't say anything! But please take a seat you two! Akira told me we can only eat once you two joined the table and the syrupy smell is killing me! Don't worry! We still have an hour left since we are taking you by car so take your time!"

Sasori says as he discreetly nods at the same man who just reprimanded him a moment ago, who did the same in kind before whispering something into his earpiece and then leaves. All the men that were still inside soon followed after him and vacated the household. Leaving the four of them to eat and have a private moment. Sasori puts some of his beef jerky on a bowl before gently pushing it at their feet.

"Geez! You could've warned us you owned a dog a Setsuna-San! I know we have a lax pet rule in the household because of that kitty who somehow keeps managing sneaking off the estate and follow you around. But one of my men was almost about to shoot him down if weren't for me having recognized the chain leash on him that Milady talked about!"

("Hah! I'd like to see you try!)

Fenrir answered telepathically and with a snarky growl before graciously chowing down the food offered to him. Sasori gives a kind smile and Fenrir allowed him to gently stroke his back as he happily kept eating.

"That reminds me! Have any of you seen that little scamp by the way? I asked the men on the morning watch and no one have seen her since yesterday."

"…She was still with us when we got in the hospital. Lena-Sama or her sister is probably taking care of her. You don't need to worry about her. But I appreciate how much you care about her nonetheless Sasori-San."

"Well…It was rough getting used to keep an eye on that sneaky rascal and getting chewed out by Boss for it so not many were a big fan of her at first. Myself included. But that little scamp quickly became something akin to a mascot for all us. Sort of like a therapy dog but you know. More feline."

"Have you gotten any updates about Uncle before Dad left the hospital Sasori-San?"

Akira interrupted with an inquisitive question before he started touching his food. He took a brief look at Setsuna's seriousness in her eyes before responding without letting his smile to falter as he kept eating.

"Sadly no. Shinjirou-Sama was still in a coma and I won't sugarcoat it. Things are still looking bleak from what I've heard…"

"I see…"

"But I can tell you one thing that I learned after working for your family for almost thirty years now. It takes a looooot more than that to kill a Tsunaboshi. Much less a man like Shinjirou-Sama!"

"You sound a lot sure about that."

"That's because I am! I have nothing but praises and respect for the way Boss does things and the man he is but I know for a fact that Shinjirou-Sama would also being one of the best one could ask to be put under their wing and take the lead! If only your grandfather didn't agreed back then with his crazy-COUGH! Cough! *GULP!* AHHHH‼ Hot! Hot! HOT‼!"

Sasori choked up on a piece of his food while getting worked up and chugged all his coffee in one gulp.

"Agreed with what?"

"…I feeling so much pain right now that I forgot what I was even going with that. Guess that's what people would call it karma. Maybe I should take it as a sign of fate telling me hold my tongue lest I get that cut off someday. Sigh…now I feel like drinking some sake…"

"I think there's some leftovers from last week's feast that someone hid in the attic. I was going to marinade some steaks on it but you can have it if you want."

"Ah! Perfect! That was probably the one Makoto-San who hid it for us without asking! She said I could take it to share with my men since wasting such quality sake is a grave sin! Thanks for reminding me! I'll go get it right now so I can drink it in the car! Nothing warms the heart like some good sake!"

"I got the feeling you weren't supposed to tell anyone about that either Sasori-san…"

"Isn't a bit too early to drink anyway?"

"You'll understand in a few years Milady! It might taste the best drank under the moonlight and shared between people close to you. But if you ask any Tsunaboshi. Anytime is time to drink sake! Hehehe!"

Rubbing his palms like a mischievous villain. Sasori left for the kitchen a moment and Setsuna immediately puts a finger on her forehead to communicate with her Sacred Beast.

(Shouldn't we stop him from going to the attic? Isn't Bink still taking residence up there?)

(No need to worry. I couldn't smell his scent before I left and so I checked just I case and he wasn't there.)

(…Maybe he went back to the hospital and check on Sensei?)

(No idea. He wasn't over there when I got there either. In fact, nobody saw him ever since Lena-San left. His phone was also in the attic full of missed calls and messages.)

"I'll go wash the dishes. Do one of you two mind getting my bag for me? I think I left it in my room."

"I'll help you out with the dishes. You go get his bag Ai."

"Aight."

(Let me help too as compensation for the food.)

Fenrir started sweeping the floor with his bushy tail (and discreetly licking the plates and eating some of the crumbles on the floor while nobody was watching) and handing them the plates and utensils with his mouth.

(Those two dynamic is starting to remind me of bit when me and Nyamo first met. I really hope she's going to be okay…)

Aika thought to herself before she left for her brother's room.

"By the way Akira-San, did you got hurt while cooking or something? I don't think I ever saw you mess up like that."

Setsuna questions while glancing at the bandage wrapped around his wrist as she handed him another plate.

"Oh this? I actually don't remember where I got it from now that you mention it. I think I might a little thrown off my game because of-well. Y'know. Yesterday."

"You don't need to walk on egg eggshells and worry about me. After hearing Sasori-San's reassurance. I'm starting to feel a little better about it too."

"…Wanna come with me and give him a little visit after school?"

"Took the words right out of my mouth. But you sure you won't mind tagging with a girl that has a few screws loose?"

"Ahaha! I don't think that would be a big issue-EEHHH‼ WAIT! You were listening?!"

****

*Creaak‼*

Aika opens the door to her brother bedroom. The inside was completely dark and colder than the outside. So much so that she couldn't even find the curtains in his room much less the bed or her brother's bag. She had to rely on her phone flashlight to slightly brighten the room and locate the window.

(Geez! I know Aki is gloomy and all but he really should get some more sunlight on that skin! His room is looks almost straight out of a horror movie! Setsuna would faint if she got in here. At least my brother keeps the place it all tidied up at least unlike-What in the? Ughh‼!)

Aika tried to lift the window yet the hinges were completely rusted shut as if they barely seen any use in ages. They didn't budge no matter how hard or weight she used as she tries. Even though she pulled on the curtains and the grey skies were just cloudy. The room was still almost as dark as when she first opened the door.

(Okay! This is seriously starting to creep me out! Where in the hell is that bag?!)

*HONK! HONK!*

"Oooi! Nee-Chan? You still in my room? Our ride is here! We gonna be waiting outside!"

"Just a sec! I can barely see my own feet in your damn haunted-Hm?"

The split second she took to look back and answer her brother's shout that came down the hallway. His bag was suddenly sitting on his bed right next to her.

(Eeekk‼ I could've swore this wasn't here when I entered but…whatever‼)

Aika picked up the bag in a hurry and rushed towards the door but stopped at the last second and started twiching her nose.

(I didn't notice it since I was so tense but…what is with the metallic smell? Its smell almost like yesterday's-)

*HONK! HONK!*

"Alright! Alright! I'm coming!"

Aika proceeds to quickly leave and close the door behind her. Failing to notice the opened photo album on the desk with several large scratch marks on both or even the empty roll of bandages on the floor that she kicked in her hurry…

****

The entourage the three took with Sasori and two of his men wasn't the only car that left the house. They were closely followed by at least four more of them including a minivan while Fenrir closely chased after them hopping from one building to another. The traffic was surprisingly light despite being rush hour so it didn't take much time for them to get close to the school's hillside from the estate.

"*Gulp!* *Gulp!* Weird. I could've sworn Makoto-Sama told me the bottle was full yet not only I I did not had the pleasure to open the cap and hear that satisfying popping sound. It was already half empty…Shit. Did someone else found our hiding spot and put it back in?"

"Hey Sasori. Don't you think you're going overboard with the safety measures?"

"Not my place to think about that Milady. Boss's orders. Never hurts to be safe given what happened yesterday anyway."

"Was Sensei really making that much of a difference in the underworld scene even though he doesn't do have anything to do with it?"

"But of course! Shinjirou-Sama mere presence is enough of a deterrent for anyone who lived long enough to see him in his youngster years to even think of doing anything without thinking twice! How about I tell you the time when I was the scrumptious leader of a gang of unruly bikers? I lead an army of thousand men armed to the teeth yet he took all of us all by himself! He completely whooped our ass with nothing but a wooden sword in his hands! Nearly everyone ran off with their tails between their legs! The few of us who remained begged him to let us become his underlings but he first demanded we-"

"Sasori-San!"

The driver (a different person from the one earlier this morning) interrupts and reprimands his superior.

"Ops! Almost forgot we swore an oath to not talk about that without your father's consent! The alcohol must be loosening my lips! My bad! My bad!"

"You're not the only one in hot water with Boss if you keep running your mouth! Granny Hasegawa even requested us to watch over you before you end up having to chop your pinky!"

"Man! I'm 99% sure she will cut the other three herself if that ever happens! Didn't y'all heard what else that crazy old lady said she would've cut it off over my wedding reception if she ever catches me cheating on my wife?! The scary part is that she probably meant it too! Kukuku!"

The man guffaws as he takes another chug of his bottle. His face becoming a bit more flushed in the process.

"I don't think that's something someone sane would say with such a carefree smile…"

"It comes with the line of work we do. Hopefully none of you will have to experience the same thing we went through."

"…Sasori-San?"

"Yes, Akira-Sama?"

"Would you mind if we walked from here?"

"You're making a hard ask Akira-Sama. Any particular reason to do that?"

"None. I just…want take in the scenery."

Akira answers as Sasori turns his head towards the direction Akira was staring at and notices the magnolia and hydrangea trees blooming at the park on the other side of the road.

Sasori's loose and flushed face turn sharp and serious as he takes a minute pondering while they waited the stop signs turn green. He then takes a glance at the large group of surrounding students going up the hills and then at his subordinates, who silently nods at him from the rearview.

"…Well, I guess no one would be stupid enough to try something so near to the Tsunaboshi's most sacred place in broad daylight full of students. Just give me a sec. Stop the car."

The driver parks their car right before it's about to go up the hills and the scorpion tattooed man steps out of the vehicle. He signals the other cars from a distance to stop and speaks into his earpiece with a hushed commanding voice. All of the vehicles soon disperses but he instead of looking back he raises his arm over his head and stares at his watch without moving a muscle until there's four consecutive flashes of light coming from a building a mile away. He then opens the car door and hands each of them an umbrella he picked up from the glove compartment.

"Alright. You three can go. I still have some personal business to take care in the school so I'm going on ahead. Just be careful because today forecast said it still might rain all day."

"Thanks Sasori-San."

"Don't mention it Akira-Sama. Just don't let your father know before your mother does so I have someone to back me up when he finds out."

"You should be more worried about you telling the Boss by accident before her Sasori-San."

"…Fair point."

Saying his piece, Sasori went back into the car and moved on.

"…I'm surprised he actually went along with your request that easily."

Instead answering, Akira went and put his hand on the flowered tree in front of him. It had a crude drawing of a woman with a massive pair of tits carved on its trunk.

"…I planted those with Uncle when I was little. Sasori-San has been helping me take care of them on his day-offs ever since. I have been busy with club lately so I wanted to a good look at them again now that the flowers are in full bloom..."

"I remember Sensei used to take me here to play a lot too whenever he wanted to hide from the landlord..."

Setsuna traces her fingers around the same tree until she finds at her knee's height the initials 'AS' and 'TS' inside a small heart-shaped carving.

"…"

Aika silently watches over the two until she too finds a carving of a little girl handholding a man with a protruding belly at the tree right next to her…

****

After twenty minutes gazing at the trees in silence. The group continued their up the paved hillside.

However, just as they are able to see the school gates in the distance (which was already restored to the pristine state it was before their fight with Rhinocortex broke out). A group of rowdy boys in front of them were talking between themselves.

"Man! Can't believe it's almost June already! You two already getting ready for the summer break too?"

"It's still two months apart dickhead. Unlike you, I have supplementary lessons and so does my girlfriend. Our grades are already low enough to guarantee that we won't have too much time to flirt for the rest of the year."

"Same boat...My parents even forced to me pay for a prep school out of my own pocket as punishment for neglecting my studies too much so I'm out cash for dates at least until September unless I find another part time job which means even less for dates even if I did…sigh…"

"Oh gee! Boo fucking hoo! So sad! Too bad for the ones with actual girlfriends and not body pillows! The four of you fooled around too much huh? Guess you two be spending most of it in a classroom all alone till August then? Too bad! No dates for you! Wahahahaha!"

The two smiles cockily at their friend's snark remark.

"Heh! Not at all! Ero-Sensei promised to give me movies tickets to invite Miyabi to that upcoming romantic French film that's already booked out if we do well in our first auxiliary test!"

"…He's giving me some to one of those classy luxury summer resorts owned by the Sekihara's if I somehow manage to ace at least seven of my tests until then! Hinako and hot rich babes in swimsuits, huge ass swimming pools and fancy food is honestly all I can think of everyday!"

"Aaah! Not fair! You lucky bastard! Didn't you had a huge crush on Misaki-Senpai?! Just confess to her and get dumped so you can give us those tickets already! Miyabi always wanted to go there and I heard they even offer free board to stay in their massive love hotel with those if you so want! We haven't been to see find privacy in our homes for weeks! I got a better chance at scoring than you!"

"NO! Give those to me instead! I'm single and an actual virgin unlike him! I want a sugar mama myself."

"No friggin way! She's an upperclassman! You think I don't already know that I didn't stood a chance?! Besides, I have Hinako already! If any of you snitch about that to her! I'm telling both your girlfriend and sisters how you two said that yall always wanted Naomi or Kaori-Senpai to step on you with stiletto heels!"

"Aaaaahhh‼! You bastard‼"

"Hah! That's rich coming from the same guy with a mommy kink and tried his damn hardest to get 'accidentally' ran over by the Makoto-Sensei's ginourmous breasts all morning last week with no luck just because he found out Hinako wears breast pads!"

"Wanna fight you son of a bitch?!"

"Bring it on you two!"

"Catch these hands you bastards! Feel the boiling wrath of a thousand virgins!"

"Hey‼ What the hell are you three doing?!"

"No fighting by the entrance‼"

The pairs of teachers in charge of watching over the gates ended up having to pull the students bickering and butting heads apart until they calmed down.

"Why don't you use Sensei surefire strategy? Form a mixer and invite Bink or Yozo if you're so desperate for chicks?! They'll all flock together and say yes the moment they hear those two are coming along! There always will be one girl feeling left out for you to escort like a gentleman and play your moves? How do you think I'm dating Hinako with a face like this you dumbass?!"

"…Ah! I didn't think of that."

After dealing with the rowdy students outside once they calmed down. The teachers guided them to the gym where everyone is gathering before class.

"Geez! How can Shinjirou-Sensei come here so early in the morning almost every single day and watch over these brats? Where the hell is he anyway?! He promised to take my guard shift if I treated him to some Korean BBQ last Friday!"

"I honestly don't know. Nobody has seen or heard from him since yesterday and he wasn't passed out drunk in the gym storage either..."

"Wait really? Not even on there or the teacher's chat group? He's usually more active there than any of us combined..." 

"I honestly have no idea how he manages to do that when he's in charge of homeroom for so many classes."

"Think that has something to do with the principal's sudden announcement?"

Bink ask Akira and the girls after he suddenly appeared in between them las if he was always there.

 "…When did you got in here Bink-San?"

"The wind told me someone said the words 'stiletto heels' from the other side of the hill and my legs brought me here before I even realized."

 "Your hearing is almost as frighteningly sharp as Setsuna's sense of smell. Where the hell were you yesterday anyway?"
"I was up all night trying to confirm something. But forget about me! What about was that about stiletto heels?!"

The sounds of cicadas drown the student hustle and bustle so it was all the four could hear as they make their way towards the gym…

****

Despite being so early in the morning. The loud chattering inside the gym was running rampant.

Aika and Akira's father walks to the center of the podium after some time. All the teachers but the ones outside were standing right behind him with a grave look in their faces. It didn't take long to everyone else to turn silent and pay attention to the principal so large and tall his head was gone under the podium.

"I appreciate all of you being here. I'd like to kept this brief since we already have taken too much time off the schedule. First, I would like to formally announce that classes today will be ending two periods shorter."

"ALRIGH-OH‼!"

A boy's voice echoes in building before one of the girls next to him smacks him on the back of his head. The conversation between the students ran wild as the teachers requested order again. Makoto was the only one who remained seated with her head downcast in a way no one could make out her facial expressions.

"…Secondly, after much discussion between our school staff and the student council. I decided to be the one to tell all of you the sudden reason for this since some of you might have already. Tsunaboshi Shinjirou is currently on medical leave for the foreseeable future. I'd like to deeply apologize for all of those who wish to keep up with their studies or busy with their club's activities and your parents for our lack of preparation and overreliance on the person in question to keep this school running. I will be personally offering free extracurricular lessons for anyone interested and restructuring in our workforce alongside urgently setting up more interviews for more teachers effectively starting today. We will maintain the same high standards and prestige this school was always know for."

"What happened to Sensei? Are the rumors telling the truth?!"

A student shouted from far in the back with concern in her voice. Many more students start talking between themselves.

"…None of us are not allowed to go into further discussion about my brother at the present time. Again, I sincerely apologize even thank those who are worried about him nevertheless and wish you all a good day."

Akito deeply bows before stepping off the podium as the gossip spreads like wildfire as the teachers tries to stop the flames that have been fanned out.

"No way! Was that anonymous post telling the truth?!"

"I'm worried about Sensei…Could the police be involved?"

"I heard he got stabbed back by a crazy ex on his way home yesterday!"

"No way that dude dated a menhera chick! I bet it was a robbery!"

"Didn't he got ran over by a car?"

"I honestly have no idea how any of those could've even harm a man that gets constantly beaten nearly to death by his niece every single day…"

"Everyone stop whispering and go back to your classrooms!"

(…Rumors?)

*****

After grouping together despite the massive crowd and watchful eyes of the teachers. Aika and co were able to sneak out the back and checks their social media on their phones.

"Tsk! It's true. I can't trace from where it started but its spread all over 'Pitter'! It's even a headline on the morning news!"

"How did this happened?! I'm pretty sure Sasori-San said Father was putting a lid in all this from the press!"

"Lena-San isn't picking up the phone either!"

"Don't bother. I've been trying that and the line has been busy all morning."

A familiar boy with his left arm and head bandaged steps out of the corner.

"Oh my god Sei-San! Are you okay?!"

"No need to worry. I'm alright Akira-Senpai. I just got attacked by a wild animal yesterday. I'm almost fully recovered."

"That doesn't sound alright to me!"

"…What do you mean don't bother?"

""It means I hacked into the site on my way here and even I couldn't find track down the source who had first spread the information. All I could find out was that it started a couple hours after we left the hospital."

"Hey. Call me crazy. Doesn't that starting to sound like it was all planned conspiracy to y-"

"Huff…huff…There y'all are! I finally found you!"

Another familiar girl with two people comes running from behind Sei with two people in tow. The three of them were out of breath and her twintail hair was messy and disheveled.

"N-Naomi-San?"

"Is what everyone is saying about Sensei is really true?!"

Naomi pressures Aika them in a loud and demanding voice that lacked her usual composure.

"Y-Yeah…"

"DAMMIT!"

*slam!*

"Oi! Naomi! Watch your hand!"

"Forget my hand!! Tell me what hospital he's in! My grandfather refuses tell me for some reason! I'm going there myself and see it with my own eyes!"

"What do you intend to do when get there stupid? He's still in the emergency room."

"What do you think I'm going to do Sei?! I'm telling him to wake the hell up and stand on his feet like he always does! That man is not allowed to pass on without my permission!"

"What are you talking about?"

"She just cares about Sensei more than she lets on."

"She's just a massive closet tsundere. Don't mind her."

"Sounds a lot like someone we know…"

(…Why the hell you keep looking at me?)

Fenrir looked at annoyed as Sei kept staring at him from behind the bushes.

"H-Hmph! Shut your mouth you two! I'm just saying losing my moneymaker is bad for business obviously! Besides, I haven't even repaid my debt to him!"

"Debt? What are you going on about?"

"She went against Sensei's warning and applied for a paparazzi gig at a shady tabloid magazine. Some bigshot celebrity's bodyguard broke her camera in half. Since she can't make money without it or afford a new one. Sensei bought her a brand new expensive one without telling her until after he already fully paid for it. Naomi-San insisted she's paying him back once she recoups her family fortune."

"Oi! Yagami! That was supposed to be a kept secret!"

Setsuna hands Naomi a piece of paper as she pulls on one of her goon-I mean friend's tie.

"Here. Anyone who is likes Sensei is a friend of mine. I was going there after school with Akira but you can go first. I left my number in there as well so we could take turns."

"…Thanks Setsuna."

Naomi mumbles as she pockets it, scratches her cheek trying to her rosy cheeks and tries to leave yet stops and says one last thing before turning at the corner with her back facing them.

"I won't provoke you since you don't seem like all that spirited and its not the right time. But be aware it's no fun to belittle someone who doesn't fire back. So you better get your head in the game again and soon Aika!"

"I hope you all can forgive her. Naomi-San tries to pretend she always like that and has a very tough skin. But the truth is, she had to reapply some makeup soon as she heard Akito-Sensei announcement if you catch my drift. Her excuses are just a pretext for her to check on you two too. She's knows both of you just as long as we do."

"In fact, she was the who suggested and demanded us to check on you for her Aika-San. But we dragged her along and insisted she had to come ask you herself if she really wanted to kn-"

"YAGAMI‼ YURIPE‼!"

A loud voice erupted from the corner of the building. The two shrugged.

"Guess that's our cue to leave. Please let us updated about Sensei too Sei."

"Will do Yagami."

The two does a firm handshake and follows after Naomi.

"You know each other Sei?"

"We used to be in chess club back in middle school and Yuripe always kept barging into the club to see him so im used to those two."

"…You guys go on ahead. I need to drop by the student council. I forgot my notebook back in there yesterday."

"Same. I'm going with you."

"Me three. I still need to hand out my hand-written apology to the president for skipping detention last week."

"What did you do this time Bink-San?!"

"…I may or may not have forgotten to change after swimming class and tried to take a biology test wearing nothing but a speedo. That or they found where I'm hiding my BDSM doujins with the boys and Sensei…again."

"At least you learned not go to detention wearing that as well! I can still hear all the men-starved gyarus fawning over you and screeching ringing in my ears when you came to me crying and desperately begging me for help while the teachers tried to hold them down!"

"That's kinda why I want to avoid ever going to that room by myself ever again! I legit thought I was going to be literally eaten alive by those crazy women that my transformation almost got undone! It was way scarier than getting trapped in hell‼ I had to defend myself with nothing but a broom and a clipboard while almost ended up being in my birthday suit! I could feel my body getting licked by their eyes! Just thinking about it again gives me the shivers and not in the good way!"

(Since when there's a good way to get shivers?)

(Is that what the teachers and some of the boys were calling the 'Speedo Gladiator' incident in the staff room the other day?)

(…Transformation?)

"Aren't you supposed to hand it over to the public morals committee then?"

"They gave up on me and said to never set foot in their meeting room ever again. They just avoid eye contact every time they see me now."

(...isn't that quite literally supposed to be their job though?)

"You know what? It's too early in the morning for this shit. I'm not even going to bother asking."

"Okay Nee-Chan. See ya all later!"

"Ah! Wait for moi!"

"I'll go warn and smooth things up with the teacher then. See you three back in class."

Having too many things running in their minds at the same time. The rest of the group decided not to pry and focus on class for the time being. At least till classes are over. Leaving Aika, Bink and Setsuna to their own devices…

*****

"Hm? The lights are on yet the door is still locked? Weird."

"I don't see anyone inside. I'm going to ask the teachers for the spare key since we got ours. Just wait a-"

"…aaaand open sesame!"

As Aika was about turn her back to the door. Bink shoves his elongated tongue inside the keyhole, flicks on something and the door suddenly opens with a click. He then barges in as if he owned the place.

"…Did you ever did that sort of stupid stuff while in the classroom too?"

"This? Yea! It's just a trick I learned from a manga from one of the boys in our class gave me in exchange for filling the numbers on a mixer with his friends. I think it was called 'One-Night Stand Monster' or something like that! The MC got locked inside a butcher's refrigerator by the fathers of one of his many girlfriends! I practiced with a bunch of cherry stalks and lifted barbells with my tongue till I got it right like he did! Pretty cool right Set-Chan?"

"I think I'm starting to get why those pent-up gyarus pounced on you all of a sudden."

"Oh yeah! I don't think I ever saw the council president before! Is she one of those girls who looks determined and chivalrous yet runs the council with an iron fist behind the scenes?"

"Stop running your mouth. Just write that letter and leave before ones of us has to kick you out-"

As the trio goes through the door lies a fancy dressing screen in the blind spot of the room in the bottom right corner. Behind it there was the curvy silhouette of woman changing clothes. 

Her big blonde curled hair stands out as she appears to have put on her uniform and steps out of the screen wearing the school uniform and a rapier sheathed in her waist. Her face bore a dignified look despite the fact her eyes had massive bags underneath them.

 "M-Morning Kaori-Senpai!"

The woman glares at them until she rubs her eyes and her stiff expressions slackens even if its just for a little bit

"Oh. I was wondering who got inside when I'm only one has the key. But It's just you two."

She says with a gruff expression then stifles a yawn.

"Did you just got here Kaori-San?"

"No. I actually been here since 4AM helping out the teachers since everyone is scrambling back and forth because of Sensei's absence. I didn't even had time to change out of my pajamas till just now."

"Do you need some with the paperwork and stuff Kaori-Senpai? I have some spare time after class if you-"

"None. I can deal with them myself. You would just get in the way anyway."

"Ah…"

Kaori cuts off Aika who's kept silent as she tries to step out of the room but is stopped by Setsuna who stood in front of her.

"Don't you think you're a bit too harsh Kaori-San? We are still student council members too. Ai just wanted some work to distract herself from what happened to her uncle yesterday!"

"The council only needs one person. The only reason you first years and everyone else got in was because nobody bothered electing and I still need names at least to fill in the papers. I'm not gonna sit here to get lectured from someone who keeps bringing their pets to school and while another who even has an unhealthy obsession for an almost dead man full of vices."

"T-That's…"

 "Don't bother coming up with an excuse. I know everything that happens in this school. Not if you excuse me I have to lead a self-study session with all the third year-"

"Kaori-San‼"

A man runs up to the door. The armband he wears indicates he is a student council member too.

"What is it this time?"

"There is a huge commotion in the teacher's staff room! A wave of students are flooding in and asking about Shinjirou-Sensei and refuses to back down! The teachers can't handle their numbers are requesting backup!"

Kaori sighs and rests her palm in her face.

"Even as he is dying that man brings nothing but trouble…You two can go back to your classroom already. As for you. I'm not going to berate and feed that sick fetish of yours. I expect that apology letter by lunch break. The less I say and interact with you the better…"

Kaori then gives Bink an icy glare before running down the hallway with the other council member. The broodings mood the girls tried to pretend it wasn't there since yesterday ended up rearing its ugly head once again thanks to Kaori's words.

"…" x2

"Hahahaha….Is that the 'neglect play' I've been hearing about? Not sure if I like it or not…Is the weapon on her waist real by the way? Asking for a friend."

Bink tries to lighten up the mood with a joke but their negative thoughts are too immersed to register whatever the disguised lust demon was saying.

{None. I can deal with them myself. You would just get in the way anyway.}

{…In fact. It should've been you lying on that bed.}

{I'm not gonna sit here to get lectured from someone who keeps bringing their pets to school and while another who even has an unhealthy obsession for an almost dead man.}

{…Please. You're the only one I can trust for this…}

Words Kaori mixed up with yesterday's keep flashing in their minds and eating at the conscience. Bink comes at an impasse as he tries to tell something to them but:

"Hey. There's something I need to tell you tw-"

"Geez! Finally!! Is Kaori-San really gone?!"

A voice cuts him off and the group tries to make out from where is it coming from. They noticed the voice is coming from outside the room and realized there was a hand holding up against the windowsill.

Suddenly a boy with a pair of shades lifted himself up and entered through the window. His usual slicked hair was a wet and a complete mess. His soaked pants were in a bad shape and stained with mud while his dirty uniform clearly had seen better days.

"Phew! Godamn! That was close! I don't think I could hold myself up outside for much longer!"

"…Yozo-San/Senpai?"

"You guys can ignore what she said. Kaori-San is just cranky like that because she had something that goes against her schedule and normally she hates that on top of the lack of sleep. I'll talk to her later and convince her to apologize to you two."

"What were you doing leaning on the window?"

 "Granny Hasegawa texted me about Sensei last night. I ran there soon as I woke up. So I took a shortcut through the woods and climbed my way here since the gates were already closed. Kaori was already changing when I got up here so I had no choice but to stay there and hide."

"But this is the fourth floor…"

"That's enough about me. You all doing okay?"

"…Yeah."

"I appreciate you asking Yozo-Senpai. But did you really had to run all the way there in the middle of the morning?"

"…I had to say my goodbyes if Sensei doesn't find a way to wake up. I owe him at least that much."

"Yozo-San…"

"I understand the sentiment since I'm on the same boat. But you 'owe' him? What do you mean by that?"

Bink interjects with curiosity. Yozo contemplates before continuing: 

"Come to think of it. I've told your brother this story before but never you two. I'd preferred if Bink wasn't here to hear it too but I'll place my trust on you since Akira-San seems to be fond of you for some reason…"

Yozo hesitantly takes out his glasses and slowly opens his eyes in front of them:

 "Yozo-Senpai! Are you-"

Much to their shock, it reveals to his whited out pupils and hazy eyes. The boy interrupts Aika before she is able to speak:

"I really don't like to make a big deal out of this but I was born partially blind and used to be quite the gloomy kid. My eyes usually scarred all the other children away so I never had many friends when I was little." 

"I had no idea…"

"I heard there were some proper research for that sort of stuff even back then. Did no doctor suggest your parents surgery?"

Yozo shakes his head at Setsuna's question.

"Unfortunately, no. I was too young for those and the medical knowledge or technology simply isn't there yet for my condition. It could possibly end up messing my brain even if it were successful. In fact, the doctors even told me and my parents we could opt out for a rehab…but I was most likely to lose my vision by the time I was ten before we saw any results."

"That doesn't add up. Then how can you see things so well then?"

Yozo smiles at Setsuna's question as he gently fiddles the sunglasses in his hands. Seemingly reminiscing about something:

"…One day, I was crying in a hospital corner while my parents were arguing with each other not knowing what to do when I was diagnosed. There was this one strange guy with a cast on his hand who came to them casually asking what the problem was. Haha! I lashed out as they were explaining it to him after they warmed up to him. I threw a childish tantrum, asking why it had to be me and kept screaming I didn't care about losing my life if I had to spend the rest of it completely blind like that."

"I can't even picture you saying things like that considering how energetic and bright you always are…"

"Hahaha! I know right? I can barely recognize that boy myself! That weird dude got so pissed at me he actually came and smacked me in the face hard for that comment! Asking how a child dared to say things like that when I had so much to look forward in life and haven't even let go of wearing diapers yet. He looked me deep in the eyes and stated he once knew a person who lived in a much worse condition than me. Not only she eventually lost her vision too but she could barely leave her bed most of her life…and yet still knew how to cherish and enjoy life much better than anyone else he ever knew."

"…"

"Anyway, that guy promised to help me and bragged he was the best teacher in town so he offered my parents to home school me for free. That teacher even started accompanying me and the doctors for the rehab. It was an arduous and quite the brutal painful process if I'm being completely honest. It felt like my eyes were about to be gouged out of my sockets several times due to the strains and there were nights where I couldn't sleep at all since I couldn't close them as my retinas burned. Even my parents at one point couldn't handle seeing the things It had to be done for me to possibly have a fraction of a normal person's eyesight and to be quite frankly, sometimes I even wanted to simply give up and closes my eyes thinking it would not a make a damn difference whether I opened them or not one day."

"Yozo…"

"Yet that man encouraged me and still stayed by my side. Supporting me all the way no matter how many times I screamed at him saying i giving up. To leave me alone and pushed him away. Much to the everyone's shock including yours truly, I was able to recover enough and regain a half decent eyesight after only one year against all odds thanks to all my hard work. Although the corner of my eyes are still dead spots even now though." 

"That's sounds like the sort of miracle you only see in movies…"

"Oh! The miracle doesn't end there! Once my mentor learned that, he went even above and beyond. He dragged me to into the woods with my parents' permission for half a year and train me to overcome even that inconvenient hurdle. He coached me like a Spartan and ran me ragged everywhere, even forced me to use a bunch toy guns telling me not to care about his safety and keep shooting until my vision, focus instincts and reflexes were better than a professional sharpshooter. I still remember the excitement I felt when I first held one in my hands…"

Yozo smiles as he pretends to shoot a pistol with his fingers at the window as he kept explaining.

"That…does sounds like something Sensei would do."

"Well, at least I THINK most of them were toys. It's quite hard to remember since it was so long ago but they were quite heavy. Sensei never did let me closer look at them and he often punished me for trying to point them at anything other than him.! I do remember him getting frantic and catching the bullets with his bare hands a lot though!"

"That' such an incredibly absurd feat that I wouldn't believe it if its wasn't anyone but Sensei!"

(Says the devil wearing spandex as his skin…)

 "After we finally got back from woods, he convinced me to 'graduate' from him and go back to normal life on a private school. But I was still a bit uncomfortable because of my washed out pupils and I think Sensei noticed it too. The last day before I was supposed to start my middle school debut. He came up to me and handed me a bag loaded to the brim with these awesome sunglasses for me to wear, some hair gel to look cool and the rest is history. I am eternally grateful to that man. There's no doubt I wouldn't be the person I am now if it wasn't for him."

"I…never knew you two were that close."

"Well, he did ask me to keep it a secret and it's not like I tell this story to anyone. We only started getting close again after he approached me and asked to keep an eye on Akira after 'you-know-what' happened."

"Is that why you and my brother are almost always hanging out together?"

Yozo flinches but only for a split second before answering Aika's question.

"Urk! Well, I already was friends with you three for a long time so not really! I was already going to check up on him even if he didn't ask and things just ended up that way."

"Uh-hum."

Setsuna hides a doubtful smirk behind hand.

"A-Anyway, I'm going to be check on Akira right now and im borrowing him after class! We might come home late so don't expect him for dinner tonight."

(What are you his boyfriend or something?)

"Class for the third years are already in session though."

"Then good thing I'm vice president that comes with some privileges! I'll just ask the engineering club to borrow me the PA system as a small favor…don't tell Kaori though! Cy'all later!

(I think she will most definitely hear the broadcast…but I'll just keep my mouth shut.)

"Hey! You two are not having fun without us! I'll meet you two later with Sei too!"

"Fine! But I'm not lending money again till you pay back that twenty you owe me!"

"Ehh?! Dont be such a cheapskate Yozo! You even have a part time job unlike us! What happened to besties forever?!"

"Shut it! Just ask Sei since he's rich! My money is going to fund college and my gun hobby when I finally able to own a firearm license! I don't wanna hear it from the guy who spends all his money on aromatic candles and rope! Seriously dude! Why do you need so many?! You trying to become a masseuse or what?!"

"I'll tell you when you finally go through puberty!"

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

Bink and Yozo keep friendly arguing with each other as they disappear in the hallway.

"Ah! He ended up not handing over the apology letter…and is he going to skip class again?!"

"Leave him be. Maybe getting scarred the way he did in the detention a second time finally cures that lust demon from his twisted fetish…"

"…or rexperiencing the trauma awakens something even worse inside him. Let's just grab our notebooks before we end up getting more late than we already-"

*THUD‼!‼*

The loud sound of something hitting the floor with incredible force somewhere very nearby cuts of Setsuna train of thought. The two immediately left the council room while keeping their guards up and ran towards the source of the noise. 

"Ouch…Why did Shinjirou-Sama had to hide another one of these so high up in the vents too…"

Once they run towards the locker rooms. The girls find Sasori lying on the floor with a camera on his hands and many others around him on a black metallic suitcase. The celling crumbled underneath his weight so the vents and some of the lockers were damaged by the fall of someone of his size that some stumbled like domino pieces.

"Sasori-San?!"

"S-Shit! Oh! H-Hey! Sorry for startling you girls! I was just looking for my contacts in here would two mind helping me find them? Ahahaha…."

Sasori tries to hides his nervousness by casually talking to them but Aika stares at him with the coldest of gazes while pointing at the camera in his hand.

"…In the girl's locker room?"

"When you said that you had business in the school. Did you mean this? Don't tell me you're one of his accomplices you peeping tom?!"

"Maybe he is one of his customers. I'm calling your wife and Granny Hasegawa. Say your last farewells to your manhood Sasori-San."

"N-N-NO! Wait! I know what this looks like! But I swear it's all a misunderstanding girls! P=Please put the phone down Setsuna-San! I like having my pecker hanging where he is!"

"Liar! I know all about Naomi's disgusting deal with him and the peeping network!"

"Wait. What? What are you talking about Milady?!"

"Don't play dumb! That pig paid her big money right in front of me for helping setting this all up!"

As if something suddenly struck in his mind. Sasori calmed down and started pondering in silence for a bit before he started mumbling:

"I see…so the rumors of the Fujisaki's money problems are true then. Knowing how he operates. I'm willing to bet Shinjirou-Sama probably used it as a pretext for her to accept his money without wounding her pride…but that could also mean that he…hmmm…"

"You're not making any sense Sasori! Explain yourself! Acting like my father won't let you get away from this mess!"

"Very well. I exactly get out of this without properly setting things straight. Don't tell anyone but Shinjirou-Sama established this surveillance system for security reasons. Some remainder dangerous biker gang swore a vendetta against him and once stalked and tried to kidnap a bunch of the students to use them as leverage over the Tsunaboshi in the past. He came up with this system himself after he dismantled and punished the group accordingly. After what happened to Akira-Sama, I heard he became nigh obsessed with the safety of the student body he increased the amount of installed cameras and even as far as spreading some of them around town with the mayor's permission."

"Do you really expect me to believe something contrived like that? From him?!"

"You have my word. I've seen him personally reviewing the audio for cases of bullying to assure no tragedy like what happened to the Maeda's happens again. Boss agreed to it under the condition its was sent to a female professional associate of your grandfather to edit out of his own pocket before anyone else."

"My father…knew about all this?"

"You know I'm terrible at lying and hiding things from you Milady…or anyone for that matter."

"What about if the cameras are taken then?"

Setsuna inquired but Sasori still kept his calm.

"Look, even if me or anyone tried to peek at the contents it's pretty much impossible. All the cameras carry individual passwords that your uncle and that associate changes them regularly. They never shared them with anyone else. C'mon! I know it's not the best approach for the situation either. But, do you really think would that sort of degenerate stuff would happen under your father's watch and let it slide when he constantly punishes him regularly for giving couples stupid ideas and bad relationship advice? Shinjirou-Sama is not that sort of man anyway!"

(There is one person I know who did manage to crack those though…)

"Then the real reason he panicked back when I managed to crack into one of his cameras is because we could find out…Sensei…"

When Aika got distracted for staring at the friend next to her. Sasori cautiously glances around him to make sure there is nobody around before whispering in their ears with a sterner and even more serious expression than the one he showed them while on the car earlier this morning.

"Someone might have my head for talking about this so listen well you two. Because I'll only say it once. Have you ever heard the saying 'everyone is born with a talent or two'?"

The two nods at the massive after looking at each other somewhat ambiguously.

"You see. The Tsunaboshi men are drilled into their skulls from the moment they are born they MUST learn thousands more of them to prove themselves so everyone in the family can rely on their leader if they need it and their loved ones are not to be trifled with by anyone. Each having to excel over its predecessor so this only gets harder and harder the more the lineage spreads. Especially since Raiga-Sama is already quite abnormally impressive man, even by Tsunaboshi standards but I digress.' 

"I remember Makoto-San once told me something like that but I never thought it was meant to be taken literally…"

"Yet even then, the one leading the family is taught that he must have overflowing charisma and even smarts top of it. Being fit to lead the world to a new age if ever necessary and not to rely on anyone other than themselves. I witnessed both your father and his brother grow into the men they are firsthand so there is one thing I can tell you two with absolute certainty. Shinjirou-Sama…No. Shin-San. Your uncle is the man with the strongest sheer will I ever seen and while truly peerless in combat and martial prowess bar none except maybe his own father. His true talent lies in his frightening ability to manipulate people's thoughts and how they perceive him. Tricking others into whatever he wants them think of him..."

As if something got caught in his throat Sasori continues under a cracked voice:

"It means that he is a man exceptionally good at tricking others…and that includes himself too."

"What do you mean by-"

*RIINNNGGG‼!*

"Phew! Saved by the bell before I said too much for comfort! I'm outta here! I still need to patrol the school perimeter now! See you at home Milady! Never tell anyone what I just told you or else I'm deeeaaaaddd…"

Before they are able to stop and question him further. Sasori escapes into the stairwell outside at incredibly fast speed as his voice fades with an echo.

"…Is it next period already?

"…Yea. We…should go back before the teachers tell us to go back home."

Their spirits dejected and having one information after another. They make way towards the opposite direction Sasori went before his cryptic words…

****

After a few of hours later. Lunch break came and the girls went and bought lunch and meet up with Bink and Sei at the cafeteria in complete silence. They decided to sit by the more secluded part campus to eat in peace after noticing everyone kept staring at them, asking things they didn't know how to answer and not being able to take their constant stares and gossiping since they heard the news surrounding Shinjirou.

"Are you two alright? I know Setsuna-San is usually always quiet but you been haven't uttered a word or touched your sandwich since you two got back Aika. Did something happened while we were gone?"

"It's…nothing Sei. I'm just trying to keep a cool head and process everything that-"

The conversation is interrupted by a big group of students bantering with each other quite loudly in the back of the school courtyard. The exact spot they were planning to eat their lunch in peace so the four of them decided to hide behind a wall without thinking. Accidentally eavesdropping:

"OW!"

"Stop squirming Watanabe! I can't disinfect those wounds if you don't sit still!"

"I know but it friggin hurts! Why did Kaori-San had to go guns blazing on us?! You guys also left me for dead!"

"You forgot rule number two in our fanclub. If Kaori pulls out her rapier. You start running like your life depends on it. Literally."

"Rule number three. If two is in effect, its every man for himself. Not like you mind getting nursed by your girlfriend do ya dense-bricked bastard?!"

"…Aint she always carrying a dummy blade for practice though? How strong did she swung for it to cut through stuff if it was made of rubber?"

"Fanclub? What are they talking about? What about number one?"

"Akira-Chan is the best there-"

"I-I-Its nothing Miyabi! You don't to worry about it! Rule number four. The club secrets dies with thee!"

Watanabe quickly says while glaring at his friends as if saying 'You idiots trying to sabotage my relationship?!'. The other girls were the first to try to defuse the question after he desperately begged them with his eyes while one of his friends grinned at him smugly.

"Sigh…Where the heck were you guys even doing in skipping class after the principal's announcement? We had to practically tie Miyabi to her chair so she didn't follow after you!"

"H-Hey! You girls promised not to tell him‼"

It was now the girlfriend's turn to glare at her friends with her eyes this time as her face were turned redder like a tomato. Seeing that, the boys looked away and Watanabe scratched the gauze on his left cheek and said while looking embarassed: 

"…We were protesting in front of the teacher's lounge with others wanting to know Ero-Sensei before Kaori started beating some of us and got us held up in detention. I guess it just hasn't clicked with me...I always pictured Sensei as the sort of guy who wouldn't die even if you killed him."
"You say it it as if he's some kind of zombie or immortal demon."
"I mean have you SEEN how many times his niece hits him on a regular basis? Kaori looks like a stroll in the park compared to that."

"…I just had a slight of déjà vu just now."

"No way! You guys actually support that creepo?"

"That man deserved whatever was coming to him! How he became a teacher in the first place is morally questionable even if he's the principal brother! How the others teachers don't mind him at all and haven't filled a complaint for sexual harassment yet when they claim to know him for so long is a mystery!"

"His lessons are pretty good and easy to understand but I can't stand being next to that guy for more than necessary. What were yall thinking? Maybe we should've let Kaori beat your asses and see if those brains of yours got finally fixed! HAHAHA"

The remaining girls kept cackling as they laughed at them. Setsuna was barely to compose herself but with each time they mocked or laughed at Shinjirou and his critical condition. 

"Setsuna-San…"

The veins in her forehead twitched seemed like they were about to burst and clenched her hands into a tight fist. Digging into her palms so deep that it caused it to drip blood. Sei and Bink looked at her worryingly. Afraid she was going to intervene they readied themselves to hold her back and:

"YOU'RE WRONG‼ "

What shocked the rest of the girls (and even Setsuna) were not that one who shouted at them wasn't one of the boys but Miyabi herself. The girl who was treating his wounds. Fully offended and hurt by her friend's statements.

"Sensei might be man full of vices but he was never once a bad person much less a teacher!"

"Hello? Are you hearing yourself? I just said that even if his lessons are good doesn't mean he a good teach-"

"She doesn't mean his teaching ability Hiiragi. Sensei is always willing to help anyone and no matter what you request of him. He will oblige in any way he can without hesitating nor asking anything in return."

"Even if he has to take the spotlight away from you. Did I ever tell how I became friends with all of you? Including these two morons?"

"Hey!"

One of Watanabe friends stepped forward to back them up and defuse the tense atmosphere while pointing at his buddies.

"I might look a confident handsome guy you see now but I was quite the timid crybaby when I first transferred here. My parents had to move out because of work and I was always saddened for being away from my old friends. So I cried alone on a dark corner or in the bathrooms all the time since I didn't felt like I fit in here. One day while Sensei was being chased around by a horde of angry girls due to his usual shenanigans and when he noticed me alone on the back of the school. I swear he blinked at me before letting getting himself caught and beaten up by them. He made sure to single out one of the shy girls in the back who got swept along with the crowd so we met each other. She was in the exact same boat as I did if not worse since she been doing that for a full year already. She couldn't look at me or anyone in the eye and always hid behind her bangs back then! Long story short. I helped her gain some confidence in herself and she did the same for me. We ended up making friends with you lot and we both love each other very much. Isn't that right…Shiori-Senpai?"

"HUUM?!"

Everyone stares in shock at the only upperclassman in their group. A beautiful tomboy with a stunning brightly colored hair who was now immensely popular in the school and energetic personality. One of the top five beauties ranked by the whole school according to polling done by the newspaper club. Looking nothing the girl in that story.

"Aaahhh! You traitor! I thought you were on lonely virgin team with me since you also always were on my side tearing Watanabe a new one! Why did you never said anything?!"

"Haha! Sorry! Sorry! It's because we knew you would be friggin pissed! Shiori asked me not to since she thought you would actually try to curse us back when you were at your desperate phase!"

"You mean there was moment in his life where he was even more resentful and envious than he is now?!"

"You should've saw his dark magic books from his chuuni phase and how many times he tried drawing a pentagram in his house every night! Hoping one days he got it right and landed on a hot succubus to be his dommy momm-"

"AAAAHHH‼‼ SHUT UP! DON'T MAKE IT EVEN HARDER FOR ME TO GET A GIRLFRIEND BY MAKING MY REP EVEN WORSE‼ WHY DOES EVERYONE IM FRIENDS GETS A GIRLFRIEND WHILE I DON'T??‼"

The boyfriend gestured an apology with his hand gestures at Shiori as his friend cried and rapidly shook him by the shoulders.

 "Ye-yeah. I would've preferred if you didn't tell them that story though. It's embarrassing…But I love you too Yamamoto."

"…So? That's just conjecture! It doesn't confirm if Sensei actually knew it and tried to help-"

"I'm not finished. The same day I found something strange sticking out of my bag and realized I saw him putting something inside my bag earlier in class. Can you guess what he had put in-"

"Porn."

"Wow. None of you didn't even blink to answer that! But yea. I noticed it too late. One of my classmates saw it and he nodded at the class rep. They told me to wait in the class till all the girls left so I thought I was in big trouble. The boys quickly approached me and circled around me but they just wanted to talk to me. We all shared, laughed and got a lot closer thanks to that. In the course of that one year. I made friends, became even closer with Shiori. We later became sweethearts, changed for the better when both found someone to ease our loneliness and uneasy feeling in a new school and now here we all are. A bunch of merry goofballs doing stupid stuff but never really alone."

The single friend from the trio interjects:

"Have to admit. The man always had impeccable taste and a discerning eye when it came to that sort of stuff. Makes one if he's speaking from experience."

"That he does."

The trio nods resolutely at the same time as they fist bump.

"I heard from my older brother that hiding an 18+ magazine in the bag thing is apparently an old tradition Sensei was known to do since he was first started working here. It's supposed to be his unspoken request for the boys befriend the new and the erotic material is supposed to be the payment for that."

"Haha. I remember he always played dumb and winked saying it's not possible since he would've never shared his treasure trove with anyone whenever someone asked but broke at end and start sweating bullets at the end begging to not to tell his brother or else would cut his salary!"

"Dude! You remember that one time he tried to act all cool and politely bowed at us and the new kid before he started asking too many questions but was so nervous that he accidentally walked through the window on the seventh floor?!"

"Anyway, boys will be boys. The lonely kid makes some friends and they all get some free adult material. If it wasn't for him. I would been all alone still and not talking to any of you. Maybe even given up with school and holed up in my room all by myself forever."

"Sensei was the one who encouraged me to confess to you first since you seemed too pressured by the fact I was older than you too."

"Fuck. Really Shiori? Guess I really owe him in more ways than one then."

"…That's so incredibly stupid. But I kinda get it now. I know he always did helped couples with advice and girls with confessions too…now I kinda regret pushing him aside when he tried to comfort me after I got rejected."

"Now that you mention. Doesn't he always piss off the new girls who transfers day one and strings her along the usual crowd he annoyed with one of his pranks so they befriended for having a common enemy?"

"Look, Sensei might go overboard every once in a while and sometimes get punished deservingly so but he really is not that bad of a person. Some might hate him or not even respect him but there is no doubt my life would've turned for the worse since last year if it wasn't for him. I now regret never thanking him for 'saving' me…Hey. I got the address from Yozo back in class. Would mind if we cancel today's date so I can visit him in the hospital Shiori?"

"I won't mind as long I can come with you too. But before we end it on that note…"

The expression on both Shiori and Miyabi darkens as they stare at their boyfriends straight in the eyes. They were smilling but an intimidating aura exuded from behind them.

"Gulp! Y-Yes Sweetie?"

"Since you mentioned this Sensei's unspoken rule and that gathering of adult 'reading'. You two wouldn't happen to be STILL participating in that sort thing now that you gotten yourselves a girlfriend do you?"

"I-Uhm…/Err…"

*RIIINNNGS*

"Oooohh!! Would you look at that? Lunch break is over! Guess we should hurry to class! No need to worry about my injuries Miyabi. They'll heal up in no time! See you later! Ahahaha…."

"Introduce me to one of your single friends and I'll tell you two everything I know about those two. Including their deepest darkest secrets."

"Deal."

"You snitching son of a-"

"Serves you right! Have you ever checked underneath Watanabe's bed and saw that safe-ish cute body pillow from that old rom com Miyabi? That one's is a smokescreen! He keeps the real mature ones hidden in his closet-"

 "He keeps a fursuit hidden underneath the floorboards!"

"HEY‼! You promised not tell anyone about 'that‼'"

The rowdiness of the boys chasing after his friend as he ran stands out so much the group failed to notice Aika, Setsuna, Bink and Sei hiding on the corner. The four felt a bit guilty but also not knowing what to do with what they just heard.

Setsuna was the first to fall on her knees and break down while hiding her crying face between her hands.

"I…thought I could deal with it…can't…any longer…because of me being so weak and useless…Sensei is...sniff…He's…. always there when you…need him most…but when it came to him….no one is…no…no…I…I…"

"Setsuna-San/Set-Chan…"

Fenrir steps out of the bushes plus the pair of his partner classmates as the three tries to comfort Setsuna as she incorrectly mumbles. Naomi side of things, Yozo's childhood monologue, Sasori's tale and group's story just now. The cascade of non stop information since this morning and amount of things Shinjirou does behind the scenes made overwhelms Setsuna until she is no longer able to hold back the dam on her feelings like yesterday. Aika just stood there not knowing what else she could possibly have done despite the promise she made to her this morning of offering her a shoulder to lean on. Acknowledging her own arrogance and inflated ego caused her uncle's demise and there was no longer any way for her to take it all ba-

"Yahooo‼ Everyone‼"

"Hm?"

Confused by it. The four looked at the direction of the voice while Setsuna remained there crying. They ended up even more confused. Running towards them was a drop dead gorgeous young lady which they never seen before. Her lustrous long blonde hair with pink locks swayed against the wind.

She wore an incredibly sloppy attire despite bearing such Aphrodite like beauty. A pair of baggy jeans, flip flops, a gleaming golden ring in her hand encrusted with a red gemstone and incredibly loose tank top. Despite her haggard attire, she exuded sexiness on massive levels on par of Lena and even Makoto's. The strangest part wasn't even that but:

"You didn't told us you had an older sister Ai-Chan."
"That's because I don't. Who the heck is she?"

She had the exact same face as Aika albeit looking just a few years older than her. Yet there was one glaring difference between them that everyone immediately noticed now that the lady was getting closer and closer as she waved at them.

The missy had massive double G cups clearly unsupported by a bra under that tank top. Said mounds broke the laws of physics and desperately bounced at every direction known to man like it was made out of mochi as she huddled closer and closer at their direction.
"Now that you mention. You're right! After taking a closer look, there's absolutely no way you two are related whats-GAAAAHHH!!! Ai-chan‼! Please not the Jericho‼ I can see my ankles already! You're gonna make me throw up the sandwich I just-MMMPPPPHHH‼! "

Aika proceeded to pin Bink down on the floor by sitting on his back while bending his legs backward until his ankles extended further than the back of his head alongside his eyes at the same time holding an expression one simply cannot safely describe in a PG setting.

"Phew! Good to see nothing really changed while I was gone! I was really worried everyone would be bawling their eyes without having me to lighten things up n here!"

"Uhm. Excuse me miss. But do we know each other?"

"C'mon Sei-Sei! I know I look a lot different than what usually look like but surely you wouldn't forget your favorite teacher!"

"Uhm. I really don't what you're talking about lady. I don't think I ever saw you in my life"

"Speedo! Sei-Sei is pretending he doesn't know me! Please tell you recognize me!"

"…A hot lady cosplaying as 'Miss Cow-Tits' from 'Minotaur's High School Academy'?"

"Oh! I didn't consider that one! Nice idea actually…but wait! No! Not you too meanie! Fen-Fen! You're my last resort here! I'm begging you!"

"Your smell is strangely familiar but-Shit! I mean. Arf! Arf!"

"A bit late to pretend to be a dog after you already spoke don't ya think so nya?!"

The gemstone on the ring in her finger flashes as it suddenly spoke to them.

"The ring can play the straight man?!"

"The way you act and dresses…that manner of speech, Speedo, Fen-Fen, Sei-Sei... wait…It can't be! No way..."
Having coming a sudden strange realization. Setsuna looks at the woman as her teary reddened eyes pops right open as if they were about to pop out of her skull as she suddenly started shakily pointing at the woman right in front of her.
"...Sensei?"
"Yep! The one and only! I knew I should've counted on you first Set-Chan! Say, was the school always this cold in the morning? Brrrr! I'm shivering from the waist up here!
"....HUH????!!!!!!"

"ARGHH‼ I wanted to make a grander reappearance and talk a bit more before I showed it to you boys later in private but I can't take it anymore! it's too damn cold in here! Hang on a sec!" 

Shinjirou(?) suddenly turns his back at the five of them and nimbly jumps to the top of the tree behind them. After making sure there is no one else in the vicinity, he asks the gleaming ring in his hand:

"Ready Kittypaws?"

"Aye! Whenever you are Sensei!"

"Check this out everyone! I found that out right after I woke up!"

The Aika-lookalike takes a deep breath then lifts up his(?) top revealing a massive faded in her stomach, flashing her bare ample bosom upwards and presses  her naked chest together. Rubbing such mountainous mamaries together until the friction as they creates static eletricity.

A immense influx of mana surges from within her as an electrified pair of cat ears and tail forms on the pink haired lady for a brief moment as she chants something while pointing it towards the sky:

"Causing ripples across the skies! Liiightingggg…NIPPLESSS‼‼"

An immense bright flash of light enough to blind a person erupts from her person followed a thunderous streak which flowed from her upper body trails towards the cloudy gray sky as her massive chest grows considerably smaller in size with each rumbling thunder until its less than third its original size.

The loud erupting impact loudly echoes across the entire city landscape. The dark clouds surrounding it disperses, revealing the beautiful blue skies and rainbow there were hiding behind it.

"Bwahahaha!!! Look at this! Mana tanks!!!" 

The unmistakably trademarked laughter and smile she showed everyone as they just stood there with a slack jaw dropped onto the floor at the chaos in front of them was almost as bright as the sun itself which now shimmered under the reflection of the mysterious lady with golden and pink hair…

0