Chapter 6: The Elves
214 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edward POV

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to find myself in a place with all nothing but white, trying to understand what is going on, then I suddenly heard a voice.

"I was expecting you, Edward." I looked behind my back and saw a woman, a beautiful woman, her purple dark hair, ruby eyes, and slender body will surely captivate any man and makes women envy her.

I reluctantly moved my hand to unholster my Glock 9 which is always on my waist, however, to only notice that it wasn't there.

"You don't need to be hostile to me, I'm not here to harm you." The woman said. although she said that, I was still on my guard.

"Who are you? And where is this place?" I asked, looking directly into her.

"I'm Fleur, the manager or goddess of Ark, the world where you and your people are, and this place is the void where I usually meet with my servants, followers, and personalities I want to meet."

"So you have something to do with my colony's transference? What are your intentions?" I asked.

The goddess, Fleur, stared at my eyes and replied, "Correct, it is my doing for your transference, as for my intentions, I must explain to you this world first."

===

The world of Ark was just an average world excluding the existence of magic, it's slightly bigger than the earth, the planet is home to many species of living beings, Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Beastmen, Demons, and Half-Breeds dominates the world, wars often occurred between the races, it's the goddess role to avoid massive loss of both races and guide them to peace and prosperity, Fleur, the goddess of Ark made miracles and summon heroes to save the world from evil threat, at the same time, to advance Ark's technology.

Everything was normal until an emergency occurred in Valhalla, the most dangerous prisoner, Dion the Warmonger got out of his enclosure by tricking the goddess of love, Avalon. 

Learning his escape, his minions quickly acted and go for Valhalla, an intense battle ensued with Dion having the upper hand. Valhalla is hardly guarded this is due to the gods and goddesses busy managing their worlds.

The strongest and mightiest God, Zarzwal the Great, and Dion fought. Zarzwal was about to defeat Dion when suddenly, one of his subordinates, Shako the Trickster stabbed with a demonic sword on his back.

Zarzwal did not expect that Shako will betray him, he became helpless under Dion. His life ended with Dion beheading him. 

However, an unexpected event occurred when Zarzwal resurrected with the help of The Undying Totem of Heaven. He then summoned his Holy Sword and stabbed the unaware Dion, although he hit him, it wasn't able to kill Dion, as last resort, Zarzwal hold Dion tightly and chose to self-destruct himself. They both exploded resulting in a Gamma-ray burst.

Thousands of worlds were caught during the explosion killing everyone including the managers. Almost every god and goddess lost their powers and became mere mortals and immortals that have only medium powers of their own. With no choice left, they co-existed with societies in their worlds.

Ark was lucky to be spared, however, the remnants of Dion the Warmonger's minions scattered and now caused havoc all over the universe.

"I see... So that means, the event that occurred in my world was caused by that guy named Dion?" I said with venom coming from my words.

"Yes. We're all still fortunate that Dion died... If that's not the case, we are all now enslaved under his terrible and cruel way of ruling." She said.

"Anyway, you must go now, Dion has multiple minions who manage to get here, you must be careful... This is the last time I'm going to meet you here, my power is already depleted. However fear not, I will meet you personally very soon." She said with multiple winks.

What a weird lady. I thought.

"Hey! I heard that!" She exclaimed. "And I'm not weird."

"Anyway, as a gift, I will be giving this to you." She said as she float closer to me, I extend both of my hands expecting her to hand something for me. My expectations betrayed me as her both hands locked on my shoulders, our lips touched as she went for a deep kiss.

Her tongue snuck inside my mouth as she explored every sides of me, I tried to push her back to no avail as my body doesn't listen to me.

My body felt light as our tongue fought for dominance which she won, I can hear her moans which turned me on although I don't want to.

After minute-long kissing, she finally let go of me, a bridge of saliva was formed between us. 

She then stared into my eyes, "See you!" She giggly said as she gave me a cheek kiss.

"Wha—" I was not able to react.

===

—dent!

—sident!

—President!

"MR.PRESIDENT!!!"

Edward woke up with Secretary Erwin waking him up.

Edward quickly sat on his bed, "What's all the ruckus, Mr.Scwartz?" He asked.

"Mr.President, we have a situation. Elven army heading to the oil fields and the farmland sector is coming, we need you to the situation room immediately." 

Edward then tried to stand up, however, something was holding his waist, two hands engulf his waist, he remove his blanket and was widened to the scene before him.

The supposed to be the goddess, Fleur is beside him wearing lingerie.

He then turned his head to Erwin. "I– I can explain..."

"Come on! Get up now and the explanation is later!"

He then dressed and proceed towards the situation room.

===

A/N: Finally, my motivation returned. I can only release a short chapter today because I'm re-evaluating the series, I plan to change some stuff. Anyway, thanks for the support and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

4