N Chapter 1 : This is weird
6.3k 22 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

N Chapter 1
: This is weird

 

[Claude POV]

As the water ball hit my head, the memory of my previous life came back to me.

Was it the memory of my previous life or someone else's memory? I don't know, really...

What the hell? Why am I so bland with it?

As the memory started to fill my head, I grunted a little and clutched my head.

That b*stard Somar sure is nasty. Why'd he suddenly invited us to bully the half-elf girl? D*mn him. Now my parents are going to yell at me.

"Three people gathering together to bully one. You're the worst! " Rudeus said, while pointing his tiny staff at us.

"So, you're that kid from the knight's place!" yelled Somar. "Get out of our way!"

So, he once again threw the water ball toward us while Somar and Mike continued to throw the mudball toward Rudeus.

It's so nostalgic and brand new to see the real-life animation of my previous life in front of me, like seeing a live-action fantasy genre of my past life.

What the hell? What’s an animation? Is this for real, man?

The memories in my head were all jumbled. I don’t know which one is mine and which is the other. But, I know this isn’t a memory of a person alone.

If you want to know how I look, you can just search for the scene where Somar, the other bully, was punished by Rudy and see the one with the long hair.

That's me.

By the way, that's the only scene I have before being declared dead.

I can't help but be this clear even if I know the future where many Buena villagers will die in around 5 years.

That memory did nothing for me, and I just stared at the space dazedly. Looking at the surroundings and discerning the received memories

As the kids continued to play, I sat beside Sylphiette and held my chin.

Rudeus continued to throw the water ball and stepped forward. Somar got scared and stepped back.

They continued to do so repeatedly, until Somar was scared by the spell.

I won’t lie to you, seeing a water ball appeared before you. It’s cool, but scary at the same time. No one knows when Rudeus will go crazy and change the attribute from water to fire.

"How boring. Let's head back," Somar said, acting tough. I know you get scared when you realize the danger.

Man, you're just 5 years old, after all. It's nothing weird to be afraid of a water saint. I mean a prodigy who achieves the water saint class at the age of 4.

"What are you doing there, Claude? Let's head back! "

He said so, and I unknowingly heeded him after patting my butt.

"See ya later, Sylph," I wave at her, then chasing after Somar and Mike.

When we returned, we met with Somar's mom, who had her eyes glint and smacked Somar in the face, then brought him to Rudy's house.

Oh well, that woman is nasty...

I kind of expected it already since it's screened in the anime where she brought Somar and complained to Paul about Rudy's behavior as an excuse to talk with Paul. Then Paul and Rudy had a fight because of it, only to have both father and son's bond deepened.

I can't agree with her actions to injure her son, though. I know Somar's father, and he's not that bad.

You can't compare a commoner with noble's child since they are raised and grown differently.

Somar's mom looks like a dung beetle, while Paul is a butterfly.

Based on one of my memories, she just yearned for something she didn’t have. Thus, having a strong and manly officer like Paul might be one way to satisfy her vanity.

I can say that Paul is decent, but Somar’s dad is definitely better than Paul. Paul is immature and will only learnt of his job, after he lost his family in the metastasis.

Actually, Somar's father is a kind and loyal man. I can see that, as a man, Somar's father is better. Well, women always love those handsome men, after all.

I can't deny that Paul is the second most handsome guy in the village.

Not to mention his sword-fighting capability and his dreamy 'adventurer' title.

I'm the most handsome man in the village, by the way.

Anyway, as soon as I got home, I greeted my parents and told them what had happened.

My parents got mad at me because I was bullying Law's child. While doing so, I also complained that they acted like Somar's mom.

I put a bit of spice into what I say, and my parents are so smart that they actually know that Somar's mom is making an excuse to meet with Paul.

The day after, the gossip about how Somar's mom is in love with Paul is well known in the village. While Somar is pitied and given a treat here and there, he actually spends more time with his father after that day.

I can only chuckle at the sight of Somar's happy face, spending his time with his father.

Mike is actually someone more well-off than me.

Since the trouble Mike caused with Somar became well-known,

He's sent to the town to work as an apprentice merchant, leaving me alone to loiter in the city.

I meet with Paul, who's working as a guard patrolling the village.

"Hey, Paul! Is it a pleasure to meet you? " I questioned myself, because I really don’t know whether meeting him is a fortune or a misfortune.

"Oh... hey kid, who are you again?" Paul looks at me with a puzzled expression.

"Whoa, what an adult... to not even remember the victim of your son..." I said, mocking him.

"What a rude brat," Paul said, while getting a little embarrassed and trying to remember who I was.

"You're not Somar, and I heard that Mike was taken to another place. So, you should be Claude." Paul guessed.

"Right! So you have some deduction skills, huh? " I tease him.

"So, what is it, kid?" He questioned me with a puzzled expression.

"Can you teach me swords?" I told him directly about my interest because going roundabout won't help me.

"Why?" He was surprised by my sudden request.

"Because I know I will need to know them since I can't do anything for your son that day." I said so, trying to convince him.

Paul is looking at me with a judgement in his eye, and said "You want to take revenge? Towards my son? "

I don’t know what kind of thinking he used to question me, a 5 year old kid like that. So, I just tease him by answering, "Yep, can you help me do it?"

He looks dumbfounded...

Hey, I never said that I wanted to take revenge. You're the one that made those conclusions without concrete evidence, and I just went along with you! Don't stare at me like I'm a weirdo.

He then laughed out loud while pounding my back. D*mn, that's hurt...

"Sure, I'll teach you till you can beat Rudy! I don't expect you to do it, though! Since my son is a genius," Paul said, smugly.

"Geez, look at you brag about your son. After all, you're the one who is doubting and punishing your genius son. "

I don't know who spread the news about Paul bullying his son, but I already heard about it in the village.

It's the second hottest topic after a certain lady's pursuit of love gossip.

Thus, I succeeded in getting myself a swordsmanship teacher for free.

..

.

[(N)Narration POV]

A Miko was born.

At this simple moment, a simple water ball, the most fundamental spell awakened the power of the miko.

As a child, Claude can’t really understand what kind of information he received. Talking gibberish while imagining thing he doesn’t understand is the best he can do.

By no means that this child is a reincarnator.

As normal human, all he can achieve is nothing.

Walking around the village, Claude sightsees thing he never realized before.

“This greenery is way better than those gray, concrete jungle I sees on the memories…” Claude mumbled as he compares the sight on his memory and the one before him.

Reminisces is all he had at this point, comparing his memories and his surrounding to create a better understanding on what he knew. Claude, the 6 years old boy tried his best to understood his situation.

From the memories, he can see 3 different types of himself.

“Which on is the real me, huh?” he said, as he thread the path to Paul’s home for his daily traninng.

______________________________________________

[Edited 09/29/2022]

Thank you for reading! Like it? [
Support me Here

P-treon/eternalfortune

Thank you for being my patron!

!! Read every chapter for 1$ only! Limited spot, grab it fast!!

 

Pay-pal dot me / FortuneEternal

 

2 free chapter in my site Fortuneeternal.com, Read faster with only 1€ as my Patr-on either in my site or Patr site!

______________________________________________

122