Chapter 6
317 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6

He burned inside me. Every inch was sweet torture, and boy were there a lot of inches on him.

A delicious pressure came from my body’s depths, increasing little by little, making me lose my mind more and more with every passing second.

I could feel him inside me. Throbbing, twitching, teasing my most sensitive areas.

“Damien...oh….” I melted against him. His lips brushed my ear as he held onto my strengthless body.

I could almost hear him whispering my name.

“Evie... “

He repeated.

“....Evie…”

I was so close. Harder...deeper...

“Evie!”

My eyes flew open.

A tall figure was shadowed by the sun’s morning rays. “What’s with all the junk food?” Damien’s severe eyes demanded.

I looked around and realization dawned on me. “It was just a dream? No fair...why….”

This is such a rip!

Damien fiddled with his tie. “What are you talking about?” He went on without needing an answer. “ Anyway, clean your mess, take a shower, and come down. I’ll ready us some breakfast.”

“Yeah, alright.” I sighed. And started picking up all the wrappers around my bed. He silently nodded his head and left the room. I watched him leave while feeling profoundly cheated.

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

I sighed once more and went on to throw away my trash. I must’ve fallen asleep and dreamt the whole thing. Guess I can’t exactly lie to myself anymore, can I? Having wet dreams about my own brother like that. Disgusting, isn’t it? Obviously there’s something wrong with me, right? Right.

I dressed myself after a short shower and lumbered down the stairs.

“Something wrong?” Damien put an expertly crafted, exceedingly fluffy omelet onto a plate and say it on the table for me.

“Nothing.” I opened the fridge, searching for the milk.

“There’s a glass for you in the freezer.” He pointed.

“Chocolate?”

“Of course.”

“Thanks.” I took the glass and sat down, waiting for him to get done with his own plate out of what I’m sure was just reawakened habit.

“So what’s wrong?” He asked again, persistent.

“Nothing’s wrong, though.” I sipped my milk loudly. He hates when I do that.

“You stress eat when you’re mad. Something’s got you worked up, there’s no use in lying. And judging from how loudly you’re drinking your milk, which you know I can’t stand, I’d say it has something to do with me. So, out with it. What did I do to earn your ire this morning?”

He cracked two more eggs and began whisking while he spoke.

The question hung in the air.

I really disliked this weird atmosphere. That’s it, I decided. I wasn’t going to just skirt around the topic. Hell no.

“Are you having sex with Triss and Cami?”

“Yes. Why?” He admitted easily. I nearly spat out my milk and coughed several times as it went down wrongly.

He glanced back to check on me before going back to cooking.

“Isn’t that bad? Like unethical or something? how can you just admit it like it’s nothing? Jesus.”

The guy didn’t waver at all. “It’s frowned upon, certainly, but not illegal. They aren’t my students either, so there isn’t a concern for abuse of authority.”

“I can’t believe you.” I glared at his back.

“Is that why you’re angry?” He pointed cold, flat eyes my way. “Because if it is, knock it off. My sex life is hardly your concern.”

I wanted to throw a spoon at him. “I’m living here now too, okay? Next time maybe keep that in mind when you invite one of your harlots over for fun.”

He finished up and calmly hung his apron on a nearby rack. He leaned on the table with both arms and looked at me seriously.

“Don’t.” That one word was said with a commanding force. “You can badmouth me all you want if you’re so discontent, but they’re good girls. You shouldn’t talk about them like that.”

“Good girls. Really? I wasn’t aware girls who go and have threesomes with professors from their own school can still be considered good.”

The thing that made me feel just miserable? He didn’t even seem surprised I knew about it.

“And I wasn’t aware sex between willing individuals was something to be ashamed of.”

“It’s not, but hooking up with two different people at the same time? Maybe it isn’t anything to be ashamed of but it’s not exactly very wholesome either!”

He gave a disdainful snort. “When it comes to sex, as long as those involved give their own personal consent, neither you nor anyone else has any right to decide whether it’s wholesome or not. Your opinions on the matters between me and them are noted, Evie, but that’s all.” He bit into an apple like a true jackass. “Rest assured we won’t be thinking of you when making choices regarding this relationship of ours.”

Whatever that was.

“You expect me to close my ears or hide in my room every time they come over, then? Is that really what you’re telling me?” I scoffed.

He seemed almost amused by that. “I’ll buy you a good pair of earmuffs, don’t worry. As for hiding in your room, if that’s what you want then I won’t stop you. But they aren’t mere objects for my sexual relief. Should they wish to come over just to hang around for a while, they can.”

A sigh escaped him. He ran a hand through his hair. “ I’m happy to have you here, Evie, really, but you can’t just show up and dictate who I invite to my own home. You can understand that, can’t you? Likewise, you have the same privilege provided any friends you have over don’t cause too much trouble.” He told me. “Look, everything else aside, just try to get along with them. They aren’t bad people and would make good friends for you if you let them. You don’t have to be at odds just because the three of us have a less-than-normal relationship.” The man finished.

I still couldn’t believe he was being so open about this. I didn’t like any of this, either. But…

“Are they your...girlfriends?”

“No. They aren’t.”

“And do you even really like them? Whether they’re good or not, I don’t care. I want to know if you have real feelings for them, romantic feelings.”

He frowned. “It’s not that simple. I don’t love them, but--”

“Then don’t sit there and ask me to get along with them. Because I could’ve tried. If they were actually important to you. I could’ve done at least that, try. But no. I don’t like any of this. I don’t understand any of this. And I don’t want to either. Maybe whatever this is isn’t bad. Maybe it’s me who’s being narrow-minded, unreasonable. I mean it’s none of my business, right? But I don’t care. I hate it. I hate all of it. I just...hate it.”

The room felt cold. My hands, my feet, lacked any kind of warmth. I didn’t know why he was doing this. I didn’t know who he is anymore.

He wasn’t upset at all. Only nodding once before standing, food untouched, his face a mask. A shut door.

“It doesn’t matter.”

5