Chapter 4: First wish
283 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I approached a small cart that was seeling roasted rats and herbs.

There was a skinny man with tanned skinned that was selling. I have an idea what he wishes but I want to observe first.

"Good sir how-" the skinny man just now noticed me and was stunned.

My fashion was unique after all.

"Hello how are you?" I said so politely. Come to think of it I was lacking a Pandora hat so I conjured one in front of him and bowed lightly.

"!!" His face paled and while stuttering said.

" Ho..how.. ca-can I help you good si-sir?"

He was shaken up he probably thought it was magic and as I recall mages are not that common even in this world. 

"I was just curious what your selling"

"Si-sir it's ju-just mice I've cu-caught a-and some herbs I found u-usefull"

"People buy mice as food?"

"To u-us its food sir"

"Is business doing good?"

"It's okay sir" he was gradually relaxing and slowly rasing his guard to me but I can see on his expression that it's useless.

I went straight to the point.

"Tell me, do you have a wish you want to come true?"

He was stunned not expecting my question.

"No no sir there's nothing that I wished"

"Everyones got wishes, you don't have to be shy you can tell me"

He was puzzled why I want to know his wish. Hesitantly he said while looking down.

"I-I just want to help my children"

As he said that the panel appeared in front of me and at the left side the previous satilite view of the city changed to the wish of this person.

This is the part where if you don't say anything specific then I can easily alter his wish as long as it falls in the category in helping his children. I knew that his children was sick and needs an expensive medicine to recover however since his wish is too general instead of healing them I can also grant them money to buy for potions, or improve thier constitution, or give them talents, as long as it falls in the "helping his children" I can grant it.

"Hmnn... Why don't you wish for riches?"

I want him to change his wish from helping his children to wishing for riches. Even though I can grant him his wish of helping his children by giving him money, the money I can give him is unfortunately just enough to buy potions. But if he wishes for riches then I can easily grant him thousands to tens of thousands of gold, with that money not only he'll be able to buy potions for his children, Thier lives will be better as well.

"I-I don't wish for much sir, I just want my children to be alright"

He denied, unfortunately I can't interfere too much on the wishes. So if he wants that then I have no choice. Hmnn? Wait a minute, he said "I" in helping his children, so maybe I could do something with this?

"Is that you wish?"

Confirmation, simple steps in granting wishes according to the introduction is, first is that I have to ask them thier wish, second once I heard thier wish I have to ask them if there sure of it and lastly a confirmation, a nod, a yes or any type of confirmation will do, once that's done I can then grant them thier wish.

The man was puzzled but nonetheless answer..

"Yes that's all I want"

I nodded and all kinds of information was being displayed in the panel, I selected the "healing hands" and sent it to the man.

I basically gave his hands the ability to slowly heal sickness and common deseases to help his children. And it's permanent cause even though his children might heal today, who knows maybe in the future they might get sick again? So as long as his children is still alive that ability will not disappear. 

With this ability he should have no problem healing his children and getting money. And people won't suspect him too much cause after all healing magic also exist in this world so it won't be strange if he can heal deseases. Just that his ability will be unique cause he can't heal wounds just deseases.

The mans hand glowed golden before dimming.

"What-what happened?!"

He was shocked by what happened. 

"Go to your children, touch them and they will heal."

I then turned around and said one last thing.

"Oh and you should stay low for your safety"

I was worried for him as he might get targeted by some thugs here. Maybe I'll visit those people who wished for thugs of this place to disappear??

Holy cow this is slow!I pictured by the time chapter 4 came, the first three wishes should have finished but I'm only at the first one?!

9