Chapter 7: Wish come true and goal.
230 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh"

A man with a bald head who was naked and had a giant snake tattoo on his chest said.

"Wha? Where are my ladies? Where am I?" All around him giant trees can be seen. He wasn't given enough time to think before he heard a series of scream.

"ARHG!!"

"!WHERE THE HELL IS THIS!?"

"STAY AWAY! ARGH!!!"

He turn his head to where the screams are and saw people running away from something.

"BOSS?! Is that you?!" He then heard a familiar voice, he turns his head at the back and saw his trusted subordinate.

"What's going on here?!" He shouted demanding an answer.

"I don't know, I sudden-" But his word got cut short as something pierced his chest. 

"Cough Sa-save me" Just as he said that he was pulled back and then something at the ground opened and then it pulled his subordinate inside.

Crunch!

A sound of chewing was heard. His spine tingled by what just happened. He hurriedly stood up and run for his life. While running he saw other people as well and after a moment he recognized all of them. 'Aren't they all my subordinates?!' Then something caught his leg and he stumbled down, it was a tongue looking thing, he tried to get rid of it as bronze aura came out of his hands but without a weapon it was useless. 

"NO NO NO!" Despair filled his eyes as the tongue drag him to an open hole. 

Crunch


"Don't do that again okay?!" He said to a little girl that was inside her mothers embrace. The little girl was sobbing.

"Dear dear, don't scold her too much, she just wanted to find chicky" Her mother reasoned out. Then she said to the little girl.

"It's okay, just don't go out alone next time okay? There are bad people out there" The little girl nodded. 

As he saw this he sigh and said gently to his daughter..

"Yes, we just don't wanna see you get hurt." 

"Bu-but chicky.." The little girl then cried some more as she felt responsible for losing their hope for food.

"It's fine its fine, don't worry about chicky, how about we go buy some eggs for tonight huh?" Even though they were a bit tight in money but just to bring smile to his daughter he was willing to spend some. 

He was the one who brought a small chick and said to his daughter that it can solve their food problem, of course he doesn't really expect that it can, he just wanted to give hope to his daughter but now it seemed to have backfired.

"E-egg?" She said with tears in her little eyes. 

"Yes yes, well buy you two! So don't cry anymore okay?" Her mother consoled her. The little girl seemingly getting comforted suddenly notice a blue glow from her hands.

His father saw this and was stunned and before he could say anything, the blue color who he had speculated as mana then formed a sphere of blue light before..

Shing! An egg appeared! 

"!!" Both he and his wife was stunned by what just happened. Meanwhile the little girl was surprised about the egg before cheering..

"Yay! Daddy look an egg!" The little girl held the egg as if it was the most precious thing in the word. Somehow exhaustion was seen on her little face but she still celebrated.

He was stunned for a few more seconds before asking her what was that. Although he was not a warrior, he had seen mana so he knew what the blue glow was but he didn't know how  mana turned into an egg. In the first place she didn't have any mana so when did she had one??

Then he learned that apparently someone talked to his daughter before they found her, it was a man wearing some unique clothes and asked if he could help her. His daughter mentioned how the man asked if she have some wish.

He then asked his daughter if she could produce an egg again. The little girl tilted her head , puzzled how. Just then blue glow came out of her and took the form of a oblong before another egg appeared! The little girl once again cheered but this time it seemed she was exhausted as she was yawning.

He and his wife looked at each other, although it still not sure yet what happened or if the egg that their daughter conjured is even edible, one thing's for sure, they should keep this a secret.


I was back in my cheap room. I wanted to explore more of the city but it turns out after fulfilling three wishes I'll be turned back forcefully to my normal form after 5 minutes so I hurried here back.

Then I switched to my normal form. It was a weird feeling. 

Anyways now that the three wishes is done I should figure out what to do for my normal self. At the very least I should have goals. Let see... I want to travel the world, though I can probably do that in my second form, I want to do it naturally while enjoying the scenery of this world.

So if I want to travel I need to have two things.. well maybe just one but the other one is important as well. I need to have money and strength. I don't want to find out what will happen if my normal form dies and be stuck on my second form, cause after three wishes Ill revert back to normal but what if my normal form is dead? So I need to have strength, of course I don't want to become the strongest in the world, I just want enough strength to protect myself.

 

 

 

 

 

10