Chapter 18: A show.
131 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carrying a large corpse of a silver haired boar. I headed back into the city.

This silver boar was pretty tough and it's hide didn't get easily pierced by arrows so I had to kill it with a sword.

These days, I was becoming stronger and it won't be long when I can reach bronze aura.

As for whether that was fast or not I don't know.

After selling the boar, I headed back to my inn. Days passed and it was the first day of the week already.

I wanted to save all three wishes in the middle of the week but I couldn't wait so I decided to grant one wish to someone today.

It was in the afternoon and after resting for a bit. I change to my genie form and headed out.

 

_________________

Next to the fountain, there was three people.

"That was amazing! how did you do that?" A little boy said with wide eyes as he clapped.

Anton smiled at the child. He responded "That was magic child~"

The person next to the child who was a bit similar to the child but older said.."that wasn't magic, it was a trick. Don't easily believe what people say, Kyle"

"But big bro, that was amazing, do you know how he made the card disappear?!" The little child babbled on as Anton saw this.

"How about another magic?" He said.

But the brother shook his head, left a few coins and left with his little brother who wanted to watch more.

Anton sign when he saw this. He observed his surroundings waiting for someone to see his tricks.

He always admired magic since he was a kid, he could still remember how fast his heart beaten when he first saw one, he was amazed and wanted to do the same but alas, he was born without mana. Even when he got older, he didn't have a single bit of mana.

But he couldn't give up his dreams. Unlike the others where they hope to weild magic because they want to become powerfully or the like, he wanted to weild one because he wanted to amaze people. He wanted to make them feel what he felt when he first saw one.

He wanted to show that magic isn't just for destruction but it can also inspire and entertain the masses. He wanted to make people think "That was amazing".

So he tried hard, all these years he came up and learned how to do magic even without mana. He learned some tricks along the way. And he was even proud of his achievement. But something was still lacking. 

Just as it was about to got dark and he planned to go back home for now, he turned to the back to get his stuff when he saw a person on the right looking at the water in the fountain.

"You know, there was a saying... If you throw some money in a fountain, your wish will come true, do you believe that?"

He raised his eyebrows as he heard that and examined the man.

The man was wearing clothes he had never seen before. He could only assume it was a nobles clothes with how elegant it looks. Then the man turned to him and Anton saw his bright back eyes.

He was momentarily dazed that he didn't notice a small commotion happening at the side.

"Tell, if you ever had a wish, what would it be?" That man asked with a small smile.

As if hypnotized Anton simply said..

"I wish to bring passion to people with magic even if it is not real"

He snapped out of his dazed state when he said that and now he noticed some gaurds surrounding them.

He panick a bit not understanding the situation.

"So your wish is to bring admiration and passion to people, yes?" But seemingly not affected the man asked question.

But before he could answer someone interrupted.

"By the orders of the count, we are to bring you to him immediately"

It was the captain of the city guards.

"Haha, shall we watch a show first" the man leisurely said.

Them he turned to him once again and asked...

"You want to amaze people yes? Why don't you show us some magic of yours"

Then his whole body shook! Something was happening inside him, something was changing...

The surrounding people watch him took his knees.

Something click inside him, immediately he stood up and lifted his hands.

Right now it was instinct that was controlling him, yet he didn't stop it.

"O hear me people! What I'm about to show you will blow your minds! Come right here and witness it!" With confidence he said. His voice was loud enough to be heard by the sorrounding people.

"Watch me!" Them with his lift hand he moved it like a conductor and something change.

The surrounding brighten up and a cloud of white smoke appeared.

The formless smoke took the form of a dragon!

A bright golden large dragon emerged from it.

"Hahahahah" Anton laughed crazily at what he was feeling, it felt amazing.

Then the dragon stayed in the sky when it suddenly..

ROARR!!

A deep loud roar came out and those who were still shocked by it's appearance woke up and stumbled.

Then Anton jumped to the dragon, and the bright golden dragon as if teleported disappeared but not before Anton said...

"I hope you liked the show!"

 

Heyya guyss~~ I've been thinking for a while and I decided to make another novel and upload it here, meaning my work will be doubled (or tripled) so for those who liked this novel, I could only say I'm sorry, but updates gonna be even slower. Btw, it's not the same as the one I've been working on, so I have 3 novels currently doing. My head is just filled with stories and the only way to stop it is to write it. Haha.

If you like my work, can you buy me coffee? https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin

7