Chapter 21: Starting something..
217 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Compensation?" The Count muttered but before he could ask more I cut him saying...

"Well then.. I think I had enough strolling for today"

The Count snapped out of his dazed state and said...

"Wait, what do you-"

Before he could finish his sentence my body ballooned up, expanding into a sphere.

The Count surprised, covered himself in golden aura.

POP!

But before he could react further my body exploded and confetti's rained down the room as I teleported myself back to my lodging.

The Count hung his mouth open at what just happened.

Thud thud..

Knocking sounds came from the door at the side and a voice asked.

"My lord, is everything alright?"

Collecting himself the Count replied.

"It's fine"

He sat back down the chair and thought.

A couple moments letter he moved out of the room and went to his study.

He was not sure of the identity of the man, but whatever it is, that man is a peculiarity. And he needs to inform someone.

 

 

________________

 

 

"Ugh" I woke up groaning in pain as I held my left arm.

It's been two days since I visited the count.

During that time, I was outside the city having the time of my life, and by that, I mean fighting for my life.

And as expected, things doesn't always go smoothly. 

Nevertheless I did finally reach bronze rank.

I held out my other hand and bronze aura came out, although it was only enough to cover my palm, still it was an achievement.

I managed to reach it in a short time... Though I'm not sure if its fast or not.

But I put it aside and cleaned myself ready to go out.

I could hear a lot of noise outside. It was like a busy market.

I smiled hearing all that commotion and headed downstairs.

The tables were empty and some clanking noise was heard in the kitchen and a man came out.

"Oh youre awake!" Oscar shouted.

"Yah, what's with all the noise??"

 Still holding a spatula, Oscar said to me..

"You don't know?? Kid you really sleep like a log" Oscar shook his head.

Tilting my head and pretending to be oblivious I asked.

"Why? Did something happen with gangs again??"

"It's too crazy to explain, just look outside in the east side of the city and you'll know, check it out first while I'll prepare your breakfast"

"What about your wife? Isn't she the one in charge of cooking?"

"Arg she beat me to it, she's outside right now joining the commotion. Just go, I promise you'll be shocked." Then Oscar shoed me away as I head outside.

There was barely people outside and after walking towards east I saw a glimpse of it. It was pretty eye-catching really.

The outer part of the city, most people that lives here are mostly poor or average. Because of that most buildings here are small. There are some few mansions here and there but those are rare.

However right now, in this part of the city where the tallest building is only 3-storey tall, there, standing more than 50 meters tall is a majestic white castle! Having a grandeur fitting of a fantasy world, it was simply jaw-dropping. It even has it's own magic defense systems that most castles don't have.

Walking up a bit further, I slowly see the full exterior of the castle.

Amazement came out of my mouth even though I've already seen it. I would love to live in type of castle in the future if possible.. then again.. I will probably spend the rest of my time traveling so having a fixed home is out of the question.

I slowly approached the castle. The crowd got bigger as I got closer. Eventually I found myself inside a mass of people unable to move forward anymore. Looks like guards are blocking the way forward.

"How is this even possible??"

"Did you know about the family who lives there?"

"Gods above, how did that just appear overnight??"

"I knew who a guy who lives there... they.."

"This must be a sign by the gods"

Chattering rang out the place. The place was so noisy, I got out of it and found a place not too far by the side of a building. Still people continue to fill in the place. Massaging my left arm a bit, I looked for a stool or something I could stand on. 

Now here comes my next plan, after all, there's nothing wrong with a having a little fun right? 

After I found one, I stood on it and I smiled as I saw the commotion I brought, and I knew, it was just the beginning. I readied my voice and said loudly what I've been preparing for last night.

"THIS IS A GIFT!"

"I HAVE SEEN THE VISION OF THE WORLD!"

"THE WORLD HAS SEEN ENOUGH OF OUR SUFFERING, OUR HELPLESSNESS! SO IT SENT SOMEONE... SOMEONE WHO WILL  GRANT OUR DESIRES, OUR DREAMS, OUR WISHES!"

Time to make a church for fun.

 

Finally! Semesters is over.. or at least final exams are done so I shouldn't have that much to do so I should be able to update once more. Thank you for your patience. On another note, would you like to read about mcs battles? or should I just focus on the wishes and its effect? If its both then it can become too long, and I'm not confident about being consistent you see, let me know in the comments. Anyways, please point out the mistakes in the comments thank you~~

If you find my work worthy then can you buy me coffee??
https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin

 

4