Chapter 22: The coming wave
663 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is incredible.. no..  this is beyond incredible, this should be... impossible" An old man in his fifties, white hair and was wearing a blue robe said.

He was currently inspecting the area where the castle appeared. 

For a castle this huge, obviously it should have taken a lot of space therefore affecting the surrounding buildings but somehow, it didn't.  Residents next to the castle said that the house between them yesterday was only about 7 meters in width yet now there's a castle between them.

He came up with one conclusion no matter how unbelievable it was. 

The space itself expanded. He was the chief magician of the Count and a blue robe magician, so he could be considered pretty knowledgeable about magic. As someone who studies the truth of the world, naturally he encountered the question, if it was possible for space to be expanded.

Archmages have been known to be able to manipulate space. But as for expanding space and making it permanent? So far no magic has been known to be able to do that.

But it was not without results of course, through the study of space magic and the process of how a storage bag or a spatial ring is made.

They came up with one simple conclusion...

It is outside the capabilities of mana to be able to achieve that. Simply put, they theorized that it was because this world was a complete form, in making spatial rings, they are processing incomplete spaces and chaos, because of lacking in form, mana becomes above it therefore it can be easily manipulated.

Archmages are able to manipulate space in this reality but only temporary and its mainly because of the specialness of an archmage.

As for dragons who are known to be the masters of magic, no record of any kind that shows that they are able to do that... then again dragons rarely show themselves to other races. 

So what he was seeing now was simply unbelievable.

"..The whole magic community, especially those guys at the Floating academy are gonna explode"

He murmured, thinking what kind of impact this will bring to magicians.

After observing the outside of the castle for a while he went inside and looked for the Count. Guided by the soldiers, he went to the very center of the castle underground.

There he saw a sphere with formation symbols floating in the middle.

'The core of the magic defense system of the castle.' He thought, seeing this he was only a little surprised. Compared to the space expansion, this was at least at the realm of his understanding and capabilities. 

"After that, the man suddenly disappeared but the changes was already done."

A man who seems to be holding his wife with his arm and the other arm, his child, said.

The count nodded after hearing the story. It wasn't anything special, the son encountered this 'man' and asked if he had any wish. The son, wished to live in a castle just like in the stories and the man basically granted him that.

The Count furrowed his brows. An unprecedented feeling came to him. He had no idea what it was but he can't help but worry.  Shaking his head he got rid of the thought and focus at the matters at hand.

He needed to prepare, he had no doubt that things will get chaotic after this. With how eye-catching the castle is, there was no way to hide it, soon not only the kingdom but those surrounding it as well will know about a castle suddenly appearing, space expanding and about a man granting wishes.

"Um... will you take our home?" A timid but young voice suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts.

Then the boy's father immediately said...

"Please don't mind what he says haha" 

The father, with brown hair and eyes knows that even though their home has turned into a castle, which he hasn't still got over from the shocked, he has no power to keep it if the Count wants to take it. 

Everything since last night felt like a dream but he needed to stay calm right now.

The Count looked at the kid and without saying anything turned around, along with his subordinates and left.

He actually wanted to take over this castle but thinking of the man he met, he was afraid. Afraid of what that man can do.

So he decided to just leave for now. He needed to send a letter to someone. 

Not having a mood to talk, the Count got into his carriage.

"To the castle" He said.

Because there was too many people the carriage was moving slow.

The crowd quieted down when they saw his carriage. Nevertheless whispers still rang out from the crowd.

Then among the voices he was hearing, one stood out.

"THIS WAS REVEALED TO ME BY THE SAME MAN WHO MADE THIS CASTLE APPEAR!"

"THE WORLD FELT ALL YOUR SUFFERING SO IT SENT SOMEONE!"

"SOMEONE TO- YOUR WISHES!" 

"DON'T PRAY, WISH!"

He couldn't hear clearly but curious, he slightly opened the window and tried to see who was talking but there was too many people blocking his view.

At the same time he wondered if what that person said is true but he shook his head thinking that it was probable just someone trying to take advantage of the people and closed the window.

 

Just when I thought things were over, shit happens. Sorry, been busy with my life lately so I couldn't write much. Anyways as I was writing this, I realized I suck at expressing a characters thoughts, or maybe because I was just to lazy to write it but I promise I'll try to learn to be a better writer no matter how lazy I am. Please point out the mistakes in the comments thank you~~

If you find my work worthy then can you buy me coffee?? It would really motivate me.
https://ko-fi.com/casuallydreamin

 

 

 

 

 

5