Chap-2: White Crisis!
66 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's your goal?" Selene had no more options other than following his orders until she had figured out a way to remove the Master-slave pact.

"Now I will ask a few questions and you will answer." Reign said

"Tell me your…um…name?" Reign gave her a wicked smile.

"Selene." She answered begrudgingly.

"What is this place?"

"Huh? You spent 2 years here and you don't know?" She looked at him like he was an idiot.

"No, I don't. Now answer me." He commanded!

"The shackled Prison" She answered without any control over her mouth.

"Where is it located?"

"The Southern, No man's land."

"Situated between?"

"The Elven Dominion and The Empire."

"The land?"

"The Continent of Mythril- The land of the Gods.

"And...?"

"The world of 'Aria'. Short for 'Ariandel'" She answered without waiting for his dumb questions.

"The Middle Plane…!" Reign muttered thinking about something.

This may sound funny to you but, who am I again?" Reign asked in all seriousness. Just a minute before she said his name which he did not tell her at any point.

"You…forgot..! Huh!?…hahaha" It looked like reign had said something really funny that made her burst out in laughter.

She was holding her stomach from excessive laughing. Reign did not seem that amused, sure it was an odd question but what's there to laugh about it. But she seemed to be genuinely laughing which made him even more confused.

"Woman, just answer the damn question?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"Of course…Uh…Ahem! Yes, Your Grace 'Reign Dragoslav'." She did a bowing gesture with her hand while trying to hold her laughter.

"Your grace? Whatever…" Reign ignored her bullshit and more importantly it seems that he had the same first name as the boy.

"Well, that's convenient." It might save him some hassle in the future.

"Selene, close the doors and seal this room for 24 hours!" He knew enough and needed to get out of here but before that, a few things required to be done.

"What do you want to do?" Selene immediately got on guard: "I don't know what happened to you but remember this well even if you use me as a slave, you won't be able to escape this prison." She warned

"There are many powers in this prison more powerful than me, not to mention the hidden cards, this prison holds. You will simply get killed or worse, you will be made an example, by getting crucified on a wooden stand and slowly get your flesh eaten by Valtirs (Flesh-eating birds)." She gave him a grave reminder while trying to intimidate him but also speaking the truth.

This prison was run by two of the most prominent races in Mythril as such the defenses were also apt.

No prisoner had ever escaped from this hell. Some tried to escape only to end up on the Wood Stand with a fate of either getting tortured to death or slowly eaten to death by those birds.

There have been those who were successful at starting a coup in the prison and reached far, only to meet their demise by a frightening fiend.

In time this prison came to be known as the 'Shackled Hell' aptly named by its inhabitants.

"No need to be worried about me, if push comes to shove, I don't mind taking my chances with you." Reign answered: "Hmm…Now that I think about it, we do have some unfinished business!"

His smile turned cold and silent!

All of sudden the lights turned dim, the sounds from outside stopped coming, the room turned silent, a bleak atmosphere pervaded the room. It all occurred too suddenly!

Selene looked at Reign's sudden bland, emotionless face slowly inching towards her. It made her take a few steps back only to get stuck on the side of her bed. She didn't know why, but she felt scared!

She didn't believe, that there was anything left in this world that could scare her anymore! But Reign gave off an eerie aura, an unseen pressure. She couldn't pinpoint the exact reason but if she had to put it into words, it would be similar to the 'Primal Aura' she felt from only one other person in her life. - Her Father!

As Reign got close, he pushed her on the bed. She laid there not knowing what to expect. His touch made her body completely numb. she could not retaliate. Her mind turned blank not able to think properly because of his pressure or was it his smell?

Reign examined her body slowly, from top to bottom, and finally laid over her, using his hands as support on the bed.

As their body pressed together with their faces barely an inch apart, she could finally see his colorless eyes, devoid of emotions. She saw a bleak world, devoid of life as a lone man wandered around aimlessly.

She felt a sensation of loss and regret…

"Are you afraid?" Reign asked. His voice was hushed but heavy as he slowly breathed on her ear turning it a color of pink.

She gently nodded her head not finding any words to convey.

"Do you know, why?" He asked gently

"Is it because I lied!" She meekly answered not willing to look in his eyes anymore but was drawn in again!

"Because you played too far!" Reign said, gently caressing her face: "Even if we are not connected by any bond. I cannot erase, that I owe 'this man' a debt.

Selene looked at him, puzzled not knowing what he was trying to say.

"You are not to be blamed alone but a 'punishment' must be in order." Reign declared. His voice was low but his words represented judgment. No one could deny it. Selene felt her heart itself had been branded with the word 'Judgement'.

She could not find any words to deny him after looking into his eyes!. She felt his eyes were peering at her soul. She felt afraid of him… but found that somewhere in there was also gentle care for her!

She finally figured out, that this man in front of her was not angry at her, but she did something that he simply couldn't overlook.

Reign slowly turned her over as he laid on the bed and placed her over him. Still face to face, his hands reached down to her plump backside, slowly pulling down her shorts!

Selene's cheeks turned a shade of red, imagining what he was going to do to her.

"It's fine." She argued. Wasn't she doing the same thing? And, they already had sexual intercourse once, and he previously saw her naked. So, there was no point in feeling bad…

Reign slowly caressed her now exposed bottom, only covered with a slim and frilled, black-colored pantie. Finally, he grabbed her pantie, and instead of pulling it down, he dragged it upwards!

Hyaah!..." She gasped surprisingly!

Now, it only covered her special part leaving her snowy buttocks, fully naked and at his mercy.

"Bear with it" Reign whispered and didn't hold back.

"PA! PA!" He slapped on her naked ass with enough force that the sound reverberated in the room.

"Ahhh!" She groaned in pain. Of course, it was no love slap that would arouse your partner. Each slap left a full fingerprint on her buttocks.

PA! PA!" He immediately followed with two more slaps! "PA! PA!" and again!

AghhH!" She screamed because of the burning pain: "Reign! It hurts…" She complained with a pleading voice. Little drops of water formed near her eyes.

She felt like all her powers were sapped from her leaving only a frail body. So Weak that even an average human, that had never used a slither of magic would be stronger than her.

She felt the writhing pain and burning sensation it brought as opposed to any other time where she would be perfectly fine, even if she got slammed by a mountain!

Little tears streaked down her cheeks. Reign watching her cry, slowly lifted her chin and made her look in his now dark eyes. She immediately got captivated, no longer crying.

Last time…PA! PA! PA! PA!" He dished out 4 more slaps at once! But this time, Selene only released a whimpered grunt! She endured the pain.

The room straight away turned bright. Sounds from the outside world started coming again and Reign returned to normal. Everything was as is with only one exception, Selene's buttocks. They were burning hot with pain and had turned from snowy to blood color. Even though she felt her powers returning they still hurt!

She was fuming with anger! Never had been she put through something so shameful like this, all the while Reign was still gently caressing her ass!

"You!"

"Shh!" Reign put a finger on her lips.

He inched forward and gave a 'little Peck' on her lips. Her face instantly turned the same color as her backside.

"Why hate those who love you? Be who you are." He whispered looking at her beautiful 'Red eyes'.

She instantly turned silent, her anger gone. She looked away trying to avoid eye contact with this devil, not intending to answer him.

"Stubborn" Reign smiled looking at her reaction: "Lock the doors, put up a barrier, and don't let anyone enter this room until I wake up!"

Reign didn't intend to force her and instead gave her some instructions.

"Huh!? Hey, you can't just…order…me…around?" He was already lying unconscious on the bed.

She looked at his scrawny body lying there in peace as if he was in his own house. "He must have not eaten for a few days, Weird." She thought. But, soon saw the part where his brother was. "Or, all the protein went to this useless 'thing' here!" She fumed while pointing at his massive brother, her cheeks turning red, imagining this was going to enter her!

"What happened to him?" She thought as she closed the doors to her room. "Did some ancient bloodline awaken in him?"

She had seen cases where people's personalities completely changed after He or She awakens their ancestral powers or some supernatural ability. It surely was uncommon but far from rare.

She assumed Reign to be such a case. First, his personality did a complete U-turn. From a Pampered, miserable piece of art to Alpha Romeo in mere minutes!

Yes, she named him Alpha Romeo for some reason.

Second, his ability must be ancient-class for it to work on her even if she held back. With him being from a prestigious family line of humans- i.e. if he was saying the truth about his background.

A blueish magical circle appeared over her hand: "Varia! Do not let anyone disturb me for 24 hours. Even the Head Warden."

"Yes!" Her voice was acknowledged by another woman who seems to be her subordinate.

"Regal Barrier"

She chanted and a transparent barrier covered the whole room.

She looked around as if still searching the room. Only after she thoroughly checked her room, she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Crimson Barrier!" Another Red-colored Barrier formed around the room and overlapped over the previous 'Regal barrier'. Making the room completely isolated and protected. No light or sound will pass.

"Idiot." She commented while holding a sword and looking at him. Maybe he knew or maybe he didn't, but he had not given her any commands!

When he asked her to put up a barrier- He simply did that, asked her, not command her to do so.

A slave cannot hurt their master and does not need to be specified. But she could just ask her subordinate to come and kill him and even if his previous request was a command, she could just bring him outside the room and let others kill him.

"What is he trying to do?" she contemplated looking at him sleeping contently in the enemy's den without any regard for safety.

"Ouch!" She tried to sit on the bed but was soon reminded that her backside was still in pain: "Idiot devil!" She turned furious again

Suddenly a white light engulfed Reign, completely from head to toe. Just like before!

"What's going on?" Selene backed off looking at the bright light coming from reign:

"Origin Arcana!" Selene chanted.

She invoked one of the top-tier magic on him in order to search for his roots. She wanted to understand where this power was coming from. Was it purely magical or he was deriving it from some ancient being? Or, maybe a new type of power!

"Boom!" A wave of powerful aura sent her flying, crashing through the furniture, and slammed onto the wall!

"Cough!" A streak of blood flowed from the side of her mouth: "Mana so pure! What is he?"

The white aura covering Reign was not simply any light but the purest form of mana, shaped into a cocoon to protect him.

She did not try to approach him again but it seems that the whip-like aura that flung her, had left a deep wound on her stomach. And, whatever this energy was, it prevented her body from healing itself!

"Come to think of it, even my backside has not healed even though my body has returned to normal."

"Something is not right!" She begrudgingly had to use some health potion only to find it ineffective against the bleeding!

She went to the wardrobe trying to find the special potion she had just for such emergencies only to find it missing! "What? Who would?" She found an empty flask beside her bed.

Yes, this was the potion Reign used to heal her the first time.

"It hurts" She sat there whimpering in pain as the blood continued to come out of the wound, on her stomach.

In fact, she was enduring it too well! The wound was caused by the purest form of energy present in the world. Setting aside the wound, the sheer pain a person would go through as the lingering dregs of the pure mana slowly burned through their skin was unimaginable.

"Father, it hurts!" A little girl begged her father who continuously whipped her with a 'Barbed whip' made out of an unknown material with sharp edges.

Every time it fell upon her, it chewed apart a piece of her flesh and crimson blood gushed out her wounds while she could only whimper in pain.

"Child! I am doing this for you! The only thing you must do is accept it and all pain shall stop!" An apathetic voice replied from the shadows showing no emotions to her agonizing pain." 

"I will not accept it!" The little girl screamed only to find herself in her room, alone, with a strange man covered in blinding light. Her eyes were wet with tears but she seemed determined as if she had made her choice, a long time ago.

Selene started searching through the room to find some bandages only to find nothing of the sort. It had been a long time, since, she had to even think of such a remedy. She finally used some unused cloths dipped into healing potions and wrapped them around the wounded part.

"Guess I should have learned some alchemy from big sis." The blood finally stopped coming out but the pain remained.

"I hate this man!" She said looking at Reign. And, it seems that her hate was well received!

"Fuuu..." Blood gushed out of reign's mouth spraying all over the bed. "Aaaaah!" His whole body started twitching and convulsing, as he screamed in absolute pain!

If Selene had not put up the barriers before, then the whole prison would have heard his horrifying scream right now!

"What's going on!" She rushed beside him only to be stopped by the white aura.

"Aaaaah!!" Reign's body started twisting, his bones shattered as if it was getting grinded down by some heavy object.

If someone was able to see past the white aura that covered reign. They would see his bones, his flesh, his internal organs, all were dissolving, similar to a metal iron getting melted into a liquid.

Only his face remained uncovered by the aura, but now, it too was covered by his blood.

"No…No…No!" Selene panicked not knowing what to do. "It's taking his life away!" She could see the white aura slowly draining his life from his body! But, if she went any closer or used any spells, the white aura will immediately start attacking and her powers seemed to be completely useless against it.

Not to mention, she had a feeling, if it just landed one strong attack on any part of her body then she is as good as gone. In the worst-case scenario, she will die!

"Aaaahhhh!" Reign's horrifying scream reverberated in the room only to die down a moment later: "I'm sorry El…" His eyes turned completely pale, soulless. It seemed his strength was waning, his voice died down to a whisper, finally giving in to his fate!

In truth, he had used all the strength he could muster… but be it by fate or by coincidence, this vessel was too weak! It broke before it could even accept him and with the vessel broken… his fate was sealed.

.                                                                   

"Remember me …or I will haunt you forever!"

Day turned into night! The Sun got overshadowed by the moon! The world turned Dark!

"BLOOD… RELEASE...!"

A painful whisper of acceptance!

The wounds that continuously bled before, healed instantly. A red aura of blood enveloped her being and flooded the sealed room!

The white aura now looked like a tiny drop of water, in the middle of a raging ocean of blood, about to be engulfed!

1