Chap-3: Troubled Feelings…
70 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the room

In a particular tower near the entrance of the prison.

"Ahh! Haah… Yes!! Honey just like that!" A woman moaned as she was getting humped by a middle-aged man. He was bald with a shllow scar on the right side of his face.

"I know you like it like this… bitch!" A man replied while being out of breath, nearing his limit.

"Mhm! Yes! You are so good! Just a bit more!" The woman moaned seductively in the heat of her climax.

"Boom!" Crackles of thunder filled the clouds and soon the world turned dark as if night had come.

"What!?" The scar-faced man immediately stood up frightened by the sudden changes in the atmosphere.

"Forget about that and come back!" the women shouted. She was not happy getting left just before her climax.

"The day is changing into the night and you are stuck on that!" The man put on his clothes and left.

"What's going on!? It was just morning a second ago!" He shouted while running outside of his house.

"The world is turning dark my lord. Evil is coming!" A few men wearing prison officers' uniforms came running.

"The end of days is coming!" Another one of them screamed in horror.

"Shut your goddamn mouth and go find out the actual reason or I will have your heads even before the end of days."

"Boom" Suddenly an earthquake hit the place, nearly destroying a few buildings: "Ah!" the bald man almost fell to the ground.

"Head Warden!" The group of men hurriedly tried to help him only to fail altogether.

"Useless scums!" He yelled at them while trying to get up.

"This man was 'Oudart Chevalier' the Head warden of the Shackled Prison. The man that holds the highest authority in this prison. A bald, middle-aged man with two scars on the right side of his face just below the eye."

"Hackett? Where is Hackett?"

"Yes, my lord!". A man as big as an 'Earth crusher Ox' with full plated armor arrived. He was holding a 'Spiked metal club' as big as him and kneeled in front of the warden.

"Hackett, What's causing this disaster?" The warden asked not in the mood for hearing 'No' for an answer.

"I don't know my lord!" The Humongous man replied plainly: "But I do know this is no 'Dawn of evil' but foul magic!"

"Then do something and stop this godforsaken disaster!" The warden shouted not interested in hearing excuses. "Also, throw all the prisoners inside. We don't want our Goods to be damaged."

"At once!" All the officers saluted and ran back to work.

"Hackett." The warden called: "Call all the head jailers as soon as they are done with the prisoners."

"Yes, my lord!" Hackett replied and went off.

"What devilry is this?" He looked up towards the sky. Dark clouds, lightning crackling inside, the earth-shaking, raging winds as if it is truly was the end of days! 

This should not be possible…Maybe those damn mages!?" He looked towards the central tower looming over him.

A massive monolith, everything was shadowed by this structure. Even though the land was quaking the tower stood tall as if nothing was affecting its presence: "No, they would not have the guts to do such a thing. This is my Prison and I am its Lord!"

For some reason even though he was the highest authority in the prison, he did not have permission to stay in the central tower!

....

Sometime later…

.

"Ah!" Reign grunted finally coming to his senses. He looked around the room.

The room looked like a storm has passed through it. Nearly everything inside was broken. Even the barrier that was separating it from the outer world had cracks all over it, on the verge of collapsing. Then his eyes finally fell upon her, a torn and shredded body of a dead woman!

Reign's eyes popped open, his blood froze, his senses numbed seeing her bloody body lying dead on the cold floor! Her blood was still coming out of her wounds making a stream of her blood flow down the side.

Her bones were mangled! Her limbs were torn apart and her chest was cut open! Her previously beautiful face was damaged beyond recognition so much so, that even the ugliest of man would not look upon.

Reign vanished from his place and instantly appeared beside her, his mind as calm as a still body of water, his heart, however…

He slowly picked her up. His mind shivered every second he looked at her mangled body. These wounds were not made by some wizard's magic or by some powerful individual of supernatural powers. These wounds were given by the truest form of nature, the raw and unfiltered energy of the world! A sacrifice of a million strong lives would not be able to save from a single attack of that energy and this woman fought and trespassed that energy to keep him alive!

"Just her life force would not have been enough! Just what did she sacrifice!?"

He put his hand over her chest checking the beat of her heart: "No!" His hands were shaking. Her heart had stopped beating a long time ago!

"Just why would she…?"

.

.

.

"Badum!" A subtle beat! So faint, that even the highest wielder of healing arts and restoration would not be able to discern for it was not the beat of her heart, No. It was the call of her Blood!

"It's trying to keep her alive!" Her blood was pleading him to save her! Little drops of water ran down from Reign's eyes. He finally took a deep breath.

BY MY WILL… I 'Reign Drakenhold' will not forget this Debt!"

His mind became free once more. This Promise was not for Selene! This promise was for 'The Blood' that did everything to keep her alive!

He embraced her bloodied body and sat on the bed.

"Realm of midnight!" To think I will need it this early! The surroundings disappeared and changed into an empty void. They were currently in a new dimension!

"Release!" His eyes lost their color with tiny bright particles drifting inside them resembling stars! His body started glowing and soon he became the only light in this dimension devoid of life and light…

"Lady Selene? My lady!?" A panicked voice of a woman echoed in the room. It was coming from a blue magical circle that formed itself in thin air just like before.

"What is it?" A rugged voice answered her call.

Of course, this was Reign who was currently sitting on the bed with Selene settled over his lap, in his embrace.

"Reign? Is that you, little shit?" She asked confused as to why was he answering her and not her lady.

"Yes."

"Why is a slave like you answering my call? Where is lady Selene, answer me?"

She had asked her to guard the room 24 hours and now it was over 72 hours and she had not heard a thing. Nor she could enter the room without destroying the barrier.

"I will ask one last time!? What is it?"

"You dare to order me? I will grind your bones to the ground after you come back to work!" She was furious. A mere slave giving orders to her? Even the king of a country will need to bow down before her if she demands!

"…I will spare you this time, if not for your acting skills, then for her." Reigns voice slowly turned harrowing, his visage death! "But…Understand this, Woman of the Crimson Blood. I am currently in a Foul mood. Irritate me once more and I will bury YOU and Everyone in this prison, down to the Depths of Abyss!!"

The magic circle collapsed. On the other side, 'Varia' was cowering down on the floor as beads of sweat ran down her forehead. 

'Death' was the only way she could describe what she felt in those moments. Something Ominous was on the other side! Her legs gave in! Her heart stopped beating, her throat went dry, her mind went dark as she felt death peering at her soul!

"That…that was not human!" Her mind started racing: "My lady! I- I need to do… something!?"

She wanted to go save Selene. She wanted to stand up but her legs would not budge! Her whole body was paralyzed with fear.

Inside the room.

Mhm... So warm…" Selene mumbled unconsciously feeling quite comfortable in Reign's embrace.

"Then, sleep a little more. You will feel better." Reign replied as he gently rubbed her face.

Looking from another's perspective, it would look like, a woman with tattered clothes, basically 'naked' was tightly hugging a naked man as they cuddled together.

"No…there's a lot of work…" She slowly opened her eyes only to be stunned by the situation.

She saw herself completely naked sleeping on a man's body only to see his grinning face once she lifted her head.

"Eeeek! Bam!" She punched him directly on his face while frantically scurrying back on the bed.

"Ouch!" Reign rubbed his nose.

"You! How are you!?"

She immediately looked at herself only t I find her body fully healed and not even a scratch remained.

"I..i am fine!? I am alive!" She was shocked at the development.

"Yes, you are. Now calm down for a moment" Reign requested only to be met with a slender hand grabbing his neck and pushing him down on the bed.

"You! I will kill you a million times!" Selene shouted

"Yes… you may kill me as many times as you like but… calm down first." He requested again, gently stroking her hair while getting choked…

"You think I give a damn!"

"Well, someone might get the wrong idea, looking at us in the current situation" He waved his hand pointing towards their naked body, as it looked like a naked woman was choking a naked man while riding him.

It seemed to finally get to her head as she finally noticed her bare body was sticking to him like glue while the devil was getting a full view of her assets!

It was different this time as she was in her true form! She was not surprised because there was no magic left in her to maintain her previous form when she collapsed from the wounds.

She hurried back to her broken wardrobe.

"Damn, now that I get a proper look at you. You are even more beautiful than my imagination!" Reign commented. She was the third woman in his life, whom he could only describe as a goddess!

"The Goddess of Night and Death!" He thought…

She immediately changed her form. Back to being Selene. She put on an extra pair of her previous uniform.

"Why did you change? I was enjoying the view!" Reign complained

"Because now I will kill you!"

"Hah! You are still angry!?"

Before he could finish, she was upon him again with a sword on his throat. It was the golden sword 'Merciless Heaven'. Reign didn't stop her this time, nor said anything, letting her do as she pleased.

She stopped her sword right before cutting his throat and he kept his neck still, for her convenience. They looked at each other without saying anything.

"Why are you not saying anything?" She asked

"Why did you stop?" 

Again, silence remained…both did not have an answer.

A second sword appeared in Selene's hand, 'Merciful Hell' with a silver hilt and crimson blade, it pricked Reign's skin making a small cut on his neck. A single drop of blood flowed out of that cut looking like a red ruby.

You need to press a bit harder to cut my throat." Reign commented nonchalantly as if it was not his neck that was getting cut.

Looking at his calm and unconcerned smile made her want to punch his face again.

"I Hate You!" She said after some time, more to herself than him as little drops of tears streaked down her eyes. She did not know why…

Reign finally turned serious. He slowly grasped the two swords from her hand and tossed them to the side. She did not resist.

He pulled her closer towards him until their bodies were sticking with each other. Then he laid on the bed pulling her down with him. The same situation played again as they looked in each other's eyes only this time, Reign's eyes were clear and she did not resist.

Reign tightly embraced her with his arm and slowly caressed her beautiful face.

"You could have died! Why go to such a length for a stranger, a slave no less! A slave that was holding you, prisoner!" Reign asked softly. He knew saving him must have taken her more than her life!

His current life was a testament to the sacrifice she must have had to make, just to preserve his soul for a mere second let alone the amount of duration she did! But that also showed the frightening power she possessed to be able to fight against the energy that protected him.

"It's my choice to do what I want to do. No one orders me!" She replied without the slightest bit of regret or hesitation.

Reign even though expected such an answer but she still left him surprised: "Even If that choice could take your life…"

"If that's the choice I made then I will follow through it, even if it costs me my life! I do not….Mhmm!.."

Before she could finish, her mouth was sealed by reign's lips! He kissed her suddenly as he flipped her over, pressing her down on the bed as he tasted her lips.

"Mhmm…" Reign took his time savoring her pink lips but that was not enough! Soon his tongue lunged forward wanting to infiltrate her fragrant mouth.

She tried to push him away only to give up. And reign soon found himself successful as his tongue entered her delicious mouth. A change occurred. She reverted to her true self!

A goddess emerged with Wavy crimson hair. She was so beautiful as if she did not belong to this mortal realm. Her face looked like it was made up of holy light, her eyes had a complexion of pink, her lips had a shade of red. Her skin was so pale and fair that one would worry that just touching her body might leave a blemish!

Her clothes became too tight because of the massive increase in her body proportions. Her chest and backside in particular became too tight for her clothes to handle.

"Mm... slurp… slurp… Mhm…" Wet noises of their mouth drowned the room. Reign explored every bit of her mouth while also fighting with her tongue. Their tongues coiled around each other trying to prove their dominance, as their saliva dripped down their mouth.

"So… sweet…mhm…" Reign was savoring every part of her mouth not wanting to leave even for a second.

"Pop!" one of the buttons on Selene's jacket flung open and hit Reign's chest disturbing his focus.

"Haah!" Finally, their mouth parted giving them a moment to breathe as strings of saliva still connected their mouths.

He finally noticed that her appearance changed from a beautiful woman to an incomparable goddess. Her snow-white skin with her godly looks made his dragon roar. Especially her big, bouncy breasts that were trying to escape from their confinements and her round and juicy backside that nearly tore apart her tiny shorts.

Reigns blood boiled as the adrenaline in his body rose like boiling water! His already exposed shaft became massive and burly and ready to dig!

"So hot…" Selene could feel his burning rod pressing on her body. She could see in his eyes; he was losing his patience! He wanted to devour her.

"Calm Down big boy… I am not going anywhere…" She softly whispered in his ear while caressing her fingers through his hair.

Her sweet voice sent a tingling sensation throughout his body calming him down… "Sorry… it's really difficult for me to calm down while looking at you. You are too beautiful."

"Then… it seems I have to let you run amok, my beast!" She coiled her hands and legs around his body, leaving no room for even air to pass, and kissed him with all her strength!

Their lips met again and with no intention of leaving this time!

"Slurrrrp… So soft and sweet! I can drink it everyday." Reign blurted as his tongue invaded her mouth once more while drinking her mouth juice not letting anything go to waste. Their tongues battled again and Selene's tongue finally accepted defeat and let reign run amok exploring every bit of her delicious mouth.

Reign skillfully slipped his hands inside her clothes, Rubbing and squeezing her soft and bouncy breasts through her bra.

"Mm… Aaah! Don't…" Her unrestrained moan filled out the room. As reign squeezed her mellowly breast making it into all kinds of shapes. He just couldn't get enough of her massive melons.

Reign was at his limit. He pulled his hand out and clutched on her clothes ripping it open!

"Screee!" Her torn clothes finally revealed the massive boobs and the red cherry she had been hiding! Looking at her soft milky-white breasts with the red hard cherries on top. Reigns throat went dry! He wanted nothing more than to devour them!

Selene gently stretched out snowy her hand towards his face, inviting him to dig in! "Come…"

"Boom!" The door of her room burst open while also destroying the nearly broken barrier!

"My Lady!" A determined shout of a woman came from the dust created by the falling rubble." Even if I am not able to save you, I will die by your side!"

"Swoosh!" Two dark-colored swords jutted with a red ruby on each hilt cut through the air with blinding speed, aiming to slice off the neck of its target!

"Boom!" A shockwave reverberated into the room, clearing all the dust.

The glinting swords were stopped just before they reached Reign's neck by a near-invisible crimson aura. It also absorbed nearly 100% of the power coming from the sword's attack, sparing the room from turning into dust!

It was of course Selene stopping the attack.

After the dust settled, Varia finally saw the condition of the room and her lady's condition, and she was right! The fiend was attacking her Virgin lady!

Blasphemy!

0