Chapter 005 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The streets were bustling. There were so many vehicles passing by on the big road. Suddenly Shannchyuan's eyes fell on a familiar figure. The figure looked like someone he had known several years ago. After paying close attention, Shannchyuan realized this person was the person he had met on the street yesterday. The one who had reminded him to open the umbrella when it rained and then asked him for an address.

Did she find the place she was looking for yesterday?

Shannchyuan talked to himself in his mind. He saw that girl enter a mall across the street. Somehow it seemed as if there was a force that drew Shannchyuan to follow her there. Shannchyuan appeared unable to control his own feet. He automatically walked across the street and entered that majestic building. Arriving inside, he looked around for the figure of the girl he had been chasing. Shannchyuan could not find the figure he was looking for because there were so many people there.

Shannchyuan laughed at himself after realizing how ridiculous he was. A few moments later, he intended to exit the building to continue hunting for the new residence. The mysterious girl he had met yesterday had interrupted his primary goal. But before he could get out of the building, Shannchyuan felt like urinating, so he immediately looked for the nearest restroom in the building.

Inside the men's room, there were also many people. There were six urinals in the room, and those people used all of them. Apart from the six people who were peeing, two or three people were waiting to pee behind each of them. Shannchyuan wondered what these people had been drinking, so they wanted to pee at the same time. On second thought, this one was close to the Food Court, so that might be why this restroom was so crowded.

Shannchyuan decided to find another restroom. He had often entered this building so that, more or less, he knew the ins and outs. He knew which restrooms were quiet in this building. A moment later, Shannchyuan arrived in front of a restroom that was usually quite quiet. The location was hidden enough that only people who had gotten lost had found it by chance. The layout was odd. Sometimes Shannchyuan questioned this mall architect's thoughts when designing the rooms here.

There were two restrooms, namely a men's room and a women's room. On the doorknob of the women's room hung a sign that said "under repair." Shannchyuan chuckled, and his prank's thoughts appeared. He removed the notice board from the women's room door and attached it to the men's room door. After that, he went into the restroom.

Before urinating, Shannchyuan always pressed a button or tapped on the urinal's top to make sure that water came out when he pressed the button. After Shannchyuan pressed the button of the four urinals, none of them let out any water. Shannchyuan sighed. He walked to the latrine stall where the flush toilet was. He quickly entered one of those booths to urinate there.

After he finished urinating and rinsing it with water, Shannchyuan immediately turned around and was ready to get out of that latrine stall. But suddenly, Shannchyuan felt dizzy and lost his balance, so he fell and sat facing the latrine stall door. His head was spinning, then Shannchyuan's gaze darkened. Shannchyuan fainted.

A few moments later, he regained consciousness and immediately rushed out of the booth. Immediately he washed his face and rinsed his mouth. It's weird. Shannchyuan had never experienced it before. It was normal to feel dizzy a few times, but this was the first time he fainted. Usually, he felt dizzy when he was hungry. But before leaving for the station, he had a full meal. Maybe the cause was something else. It had been a long time since Shannchyuan had a medical check-up. Perhaps it's time to care more about his health. He was not young anymore, so he must be more careful in maintaining his health. Shannchyuan decided to go home to rest. Maybe he was too tired because he had been away almost every day from morning to evening during the past two weeks.

Exiting the restroom, Shannchyuan did not forget to return the notice board to its original position. He right away walked toward the exit of the building. He walked fast. Shannchyuan wanted to go out and go home to rest. Inside the building, it was very quiet. Almost no people. So that he could walk very fast without fear of nudging other people.

Arriving outside, Shannchyuan felt something odd. He didn't know this was just his feeling or that some strange things had happened. Even though he felt that way, Shannchyuan did not want to think too far. Shannchyuan directly walked home. He walked so quickly. Right now, his stomach growled. Weird, still at 10 AM, but he was already hungry. A moment later, Shannchyuan arrived in front of his house. He then entered and headed straight to his room. Shannchyuan felt that it was not yet lunchtime, so he lay down before eating for at least half an hour or an hour.

After taking off his vest, tie, and shirt, Shannchyuan at once lay down on the bed. His eyes landed on the clock on the wall of his room. It surprised Shannchyuan; the clock showed 2:10 PM.

Maybe they have done pranks again!

Sometimes Shannchyuan's friends, who lived there, pranked him, including changing the clock in his room so that the alarm went off at the wrong time. Shannchyuan got out of bed and intended to fix the clock. Shannchyuan looked at the watch he was still wearing to see what time it should be. How shocked Shannchyuan was when he saw that his watch also showed at 2:10 PM. Then he looked for the clock on his desk at his bedside. The clock there also shows 2:10 PM. Shannchyuan ran out of the room and checked the other clocks in the house. It turned out that all showed the same thing.

It was still at 10 AM. Why is it already 2 PM?

Shannchyuan sat on the couch in the living room for a moment.

Maybe I was unconscious, not for just a minute or two, but several hours!

If that was so, Shannchyuan's health might be in bad condition. He must thoroughly check his health. Perhaps the problem was severe.

Suddenly the phone rings. Shannchyuan didn't pick up immediately. He waited until the phone rang three times before he answered it.

"Hello!" Shannchyuan said loudly.

It was silence. Shannchyuan could not hear any sound from the other end.

"Hello," Shannchyuan repeated his words.

There was still no reply.

After a moment of silence, there was a sudden voice.

"Uncle Shannchyuan. It's me, Songfei. Help me, please! Someone wants to kill me."

Shannchyuan held his breath at the words. The voice from the other end sounded extremely panicked.

1