Chapter 021 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
140 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan and the girl exited through the back door of the building. They did this for security reasons. The back yard of the building was roughly the same size as the front yard. From the back door, they walked towards a small door in the back fence wall. Behind the door, there was a passage that led to the station.
"Now, where are we going, Sir?"

"I'm already starving. How about we have breakfast first at one restaurant at the subway station?"

The girl's face became glittering after hearing Shannchyuan's answer. Shannchyuan smiled. His stomach was already screaming to be filled with food. He was sure that she also felt more or less the same as him. The girl's backpack was huge compared to the girl's body. Shannchyuan was amazed yesterday that the girl could run while carrying such a big bag. Despite its enormous size, the backpack looked very heavy. Shannchyuan couldn't bear to let the hungry-looking girl have to walk carrying such a heavy load.

"Let me carry your backpack," said Shannchyuan.

"No, Sir! I'm used to it," said the girl.

"Never mind! Please, don't refuse. I feel bad to see you carry such a heavy burden while I'm just watching."

"Then let me carry your bag." The girl said while pointing at the bag Shannchyuan was carrying. This Songfei's bag seemed indeed much lighter than the girl's backpack.

"Okay! I think it's fair," said Shannchyuan.

After exchanging bags, the two moved towards the station at the crossroads. Because they were hungry, they could not move as fast as they were full. Arriving there, they directly headed to the food stall. The mall at this subway station was not big. There were not too many shops selling food either. But as long as there was proper food, it was enough for them.

Shannchyuan ate very well. Usually, he ate four times a day. In fact, when he was young, he ate five times a day with large portions of food. Even then, sometimes, he still added more portions every time he ate. But since twelve years ago, he had tried to limit himself to eating only four times a day, and even then only with reasonable portions. He also rarely had more for seconds. It differed greatly from in the past when he could eat two or three servings at once.

"So your name is Duanmuh?"

The girl started the conversation. Several times Hannrong had called Shannchyuan "Mr. Duanmuh." So it's not unusual for the girl to mention it.

"Right." Shannchyuan nodded. "Is there anything strange?" Shannchyuan asked that because the girl had a certain facial expression on. The facial expression that people used to show when Shannchyuan introduced himself.

"Is that the 'Duanmuh' Family?"

"That's right. It is indeed the 'Duanmuh' Family."

The girl nodded. "Turns out I've spent the night with someone who isn't an ordinary person."

Shannchyuan laughed. "I'm just an ordinary person. Just happened to be born into that family."

"Yes, it's the same thing. That means you're not an ordinary person."
Shannchyuan smiled. Based on his experience, this was indeed the most difficult thing when introducing himself.

"My name is Liuchiou." The girl said her name as she pressed her palms together in front of her chest.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Liuchiou," said Shannchyuan. He smiled.

The girl laughed. Shannchyuan didn't know exactly why. But he guessed the girl felt that the two of them were in a ridiculous situation right now. It's natural for people to get to know each other and then just spend the night together. The two of them even spent the night together and then got acquainted. This was really an uncommon thing.

Shannchyuan wanted to know more about the life the girl had lived so far. So he thought now would be a good time to ask a few questions. He hoped the girl wouldn't mind sharing the story. "You move from one relative to another like this your whole life, so what about your school?"

"When I was in elementary school, I often changed schools. However, I did homeschooling in junior high and high school. I only lived in elementary school for four years. I also finished junior high and high school much faster than I should have."

"So it means you graduated from high school a lot earlier than people your age?"

The girl nodded. There was pride in her eyes.

"Does that mean you're really smart?"

The girl shook her head. "Maybe because I can focus more on studies than the other kids."

"Don't you feel lonely or have no friends?" Shannchyuan stared in surprise.

"I get to know kids my age who live near the houses of relatives I live in. So you can't say that I don't get along at all."

"Never had a hard time fitting in?"

"Of course, it's not easy. But it's no different from before. When I change schools, I also have to always adjust to new friends."

Shannchyuan nodded. What this girl felt, of course, she did not know exactly because she had never experienced it. But at least Shannchyuan hoped he could understand a little more if he knew more.

After they were full, they inched away from the food stall. Shannchyuan said, "Do you want to come to the surface now?"
Miss Liuchiou, the girl, looked at Shannchyuan with an astonished look. As if asking for an explanation.

"I'm afraid the thugs were still trying to find you up there this morning. Better to stay underground for a while. Of course, it's much better if you go to another area. I think it might be good if you go to Yuehming to meet your relatives. It's definitely safer for you than wandering around alone."

"But I still have three more days. I'm afraid I will not be able to walk freely after I meet with my relatives. Actually, I don't know them either. Even though they are my relatives, to me, they are strangers. In fact, I think you are more familiar to me than them."

This girl is so weird!

1