Chapter 026 : Nangong Iren
156 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About twenty minutes later, Shannchyuan finished taking a shower. He entered the room, already dressed neatly, and invited Liuchiou to take a shower. After Liuchiou entered the bathroom, Shannchyuan asked Iren to immediately gather their friends to explain what happened yesterday.

Now they sit on the couch in the living room. Hearing Shannchyuan's story. He told his story from the moment he got Songfei's call.

"Then how did you get out of the elevator?" asked Yihshyong after he heard about how Shannchyuan got trapped inside the elevator.

"As usual, Hannrong toured the building as soon as he arrived. So he got us out of there," Shannchyuan replied.

"You didn't think to report it to the police?" Iren was a little surprised. Usually, their dahge was a law-abiding person.

"Not yet. I'm still considering it. We don't know what this girl witnessed was a real kidnapping or simply a quarrel among the family members. I don't want to cause trouble for Hannrong, anyway. If we report to the police, chances are that the police will call Hannrong to be a witness. The building owner will definitely consider him negligent. He let the criminals enter and chased people inside the building. The employer will give him harsh sanction." Shannchyuan said firmly. He seemed very sure of what he said.

Shinnshiow and Yihshyong turned their gaze toward the bathroom that Yinqyueh was taking a bath in. Seeing this, Jenqyih stared at Shannchyuan with a curious look. He asked. "About this girl. Why don't you just take her home? You make her stay here with us. Honestly, I think it doesn't sound like you at all."

Shannchyuan then explained his reason for bringing the girl home. "This girl came to town a week earlier than originally scheduled. So her family won't be looking for her in three days. I decided we'd drop her off at her family home in three days. Besides, she seems reluctant to hang out with her relatives. She didn't really know them. Maybe she didn't even know them at all. So I guess it was natural for her to say that she was afraid she would be restrained as soon as she got together with them. By staying here, at least he still wanted to feel the freedom for these three days. I don't think there's anything wrong with us helping him this time."

Upon hearing Shannchyuan's excuse, Iren was taken aback. For him, Shannchyuan's explanation sounds a bit off. His dahge was different this time.

Oh my guava, Dahge must be crazy! How could a middle-aged man act like a teenager?

But came to think of it, maybe Iren would also make such a stupid decision if he was in Shannchyuan's position. It's possible Iren, or any other man who lived in this house would do exactly the same thing. At least for the time being, until there was a better way out.

Nevertheless, bringing home a young girl who still had a family wasn't something a grown man like them should do. What if the family thought this was a kidnapping? Of course, they would all be in trouble. However, Iren knew more or less what kind of life Shannchyuan had been leading. He realized his dahge was not a bad person. It's just sometimes, he neglected the things that happened around him. Not ignorant, but sometimes he just didn't want to interfere in other people's affairs.

Iren realized they were all clumsy people. People could say they were a little difficult to socialize. People like them tend to perform unusual actions, just like what happened now. Just like right now, they weren't on the purpose of being cold or indifferent to Miss Liuchiou, but they honestly didn't know how to behave properly under certain circumstances.

Shannchyuan assured them that sometimes, once or twice in life, people commit crazy acts. Yes, they had all done something crazy. Leaving the routine in life and choosing to travel indefinitely was a wild action. When doing so, many people back home accused them of running away from the realities of life or even shirking responsibility, both family responsibility and work responsibility.

About Miss Liuchiou, the decision was that they all agreed to let the girl stay here. It's only for three days, after all. If a neighbor asked, just told them that the girl was Shannchyuan's niece who had just come from another city. After all, soon they would also move from this place.

Soon the girl finished taking a shower and directly joined them in the living room. She stood in front of them and introduced herself.

"Good afternoon, all. My name is Liuchiou Yinqyueh. I just came to this city four days ago. In three days, I will meet my relatives to live with them. I think Uncle Duanmu already told you all about what happened. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask."

Uncle Duanmu? This girl called Dahge an uncle? You must be ancient in her eyes, Dahge!

Iren exclaimed silently while laughing in his mind. He was almost certain that the rest of his friends thought the same.

Soon after that, they all took a turn introducing themselves according to age order—Shannchyuan, Yihshyong, Jenqyih, Iren, and Shinnshiow. Iren could see the girl was busy memorizing their names. Duanmuh Shannchyuan, Shimen Yihshyong, Dongfang Jenqyih, Nangong Iren, and Beeihae Shinnshiow.

The girl stared at Duanmuh Shannchyuan. From their interaction, maybe she drew conclusions that Duanmuh Shannchyuan, the oldest occupant, was the boss here. Therefore, his four friends called him Dahge. The five were single middle-aged men. At some point in their life, they decided to live under one roof while living in this city. Iren didn't know from the girl's perspective that's a good or a bad thing.

They were engaged in fluid questions and answers for about half an hour. Slowly but surely, their stiffness melts away. Then came the time to discuss the serious matters that happened yesterday.

1