Chapter 035 : Shimen Yihshyong
147 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their attention then turned to the large brown envelope. This was an ordinary envelope that held documents that were the size of folio paper. This envelope was not empty. Shannchyuan opened the envelope and peeked inside.

"Hmm," said Shannchyuan curtly.

He took out the contents of the envelope one by one. It contained a piece of paper, a photo, and what appeared to be a map. The piece of paper was full of handwriting. The writer, whoever he was, wrote the writing on the paper in red ink. Usually, people write in black or blue ink. People only used red ink in certain situations. For example, when a teacher was giving low grades to a student. People could not write essential letters or documents in red ink.

Shannchyuan read the scribbles on the paper seriously. The writing was irregular. It was not an essay or explanation intentionally written for others to read. It was more like a personal note written just as a reminder. The irregular shape showed that the scribbles were not written at the same time. So it most likely referred to different things.

They had seen the notes Songfei made many times. When designing a mystery game, Songfei usually took careful note of everything he thought about. So, they all already knew what Songfei's writing was like. The scribbles on the paper were not Songfei's writing at all. However, if it wasn't Songfei's writing, then it was hard to believe that there was no note that Songfei had made at all in that bag. The big blue bag was supposed to be Songfei's, so it made sense that at least there was Songfei's handwriting in the notes in the bag.

Then they turned their attention to another object, which was a map. This map was literally just a white paper sheet the size of a folio drawn in black, blue, and red ink. It didn't look like an actual map, but all agree that thing looked almost like a map.

 

1