Chapter 038 : Dongfang Jenqyih
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About ten minutes later, Shinnshiow returned with a water hose. The hose, which was about thirty meters long, was dark blue. About nine months ago, Shannchyuan bought it at a shop not far from their house. It was a replacement for the old water hose. As far as Jenqyih remembered, the old hose was not lost or damaged. Someone borrowed it and forgot to return it. The person who borrowed the hose was their neighbor who lived across the street. The borrower said he would immediately return the hose. However, after one week, he had not returned it. Jenqyih visited him to ask for their hose. However, it turned out that the person who lived across the street was not the same person who had borrowed it a week earlier. The house's occupant said that he had just moved into the house two days before. He had rented it from the house owner, who lived a few kilometers away. When Jenqyih contacted the landlord to inquire about the previous tenants, the landlord explained that the former tenants had been in arrears for several months, so he had no other choice but to kick them out. The house owner was also angry because it turned out that the arrears had just left the house and brought some of the owner's belongings. Responding to this, as usual, Shannchyuan only said that luckily the only thing he took away from them was a water hose, not other more important or expensive items.

They were still gathered in the living room when Shinnshiow accompanied Yinqyueh to the backyard to water the plants. Jenqyih didn't know why everyone was silent. They said nothing. Jenqyih looked at his friends one by one. They all seemed to contemplate.

"Because we have nothing else to do today. Shouldn't we move some of our belongings into the lockers at the station?" Jenqyih broke the silence.

Iren turned to him. He nods. "Yihge is right. Tomorrow we all have to go to Dahfeisy Tower. So today we better move some things."

"We can do two things tomorrow. In the morning, we will take our things to the locker. After that, take the train to Dahfeisy Tower," said Yihshyong.

"That's not what I meant," said Jenqyih. "Now we take things there. Tomorrow we also do the same thing. So, in these two days, we moved more stuff there!"

Shannchyuan then joined in the conversation. "That's right. We have to move things whenever we get the chance. We have little time left. I don't want it if it turns out there's still a lot of stuff that we haven't had time to get there on our last day in this house."

"Okay then. Now Jenqyih and I will go to the station," said Iren.

"No," said Shannchyuan. "Jenqyih and Shinnshiow better go there."

Iren looked at Shannchyuan. He raised his palms as a sign of asking for an explanation.

"Jenqyih is the biggest one among us. Shinnshiow is the youngest. They are both more powerful than me, you or Yihshyong. I want more stuff that we can move to the station this time. We have two big backpacks. put our things in there. For the time being, we'll just put them in Jenqyih's locker."

"Okay," said Iren.

Jenqyih wasn't sure that Shannchyuan's explanation satisfied Iren. But because Iren chose to obey Shannchyuan, Jenqyih was relieved.

I hope something trivial like this won't become a big problem in the future.

Just then, Shinnshiow, who had just returned from the backyard, put his ass on the sofa in the living room. He had to get up again as soon as Shannchyuan told him of the decision they had just made. Jenqyih asked her to prepare the things they would move to a locker at the mall in the subway station.

1