Chapter 043 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
148 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow nodded. Just like the shed room in their house, the shed in their neighbor's house also had two doors. The first door was the door that led to the dining room, the second door was the one that led to the backyard.

"But what about after I find the hose?" Shinnshiow still didn't understand what the young man meant.

"I'm only gone for a while. So it's okay if you leave the house after finding the hose."

The young man seemed to be in a great hurry. He immediately said goodbye after saying that. Shinnshiow could only shake his head. Their neighbor's assistant turned out to be very careless. Even though security in the housing complex was guaranteed, such actions were still not justified. If Shinnshiow wasn't a good person, there would be a lot of bad things that could happen.

Wasting no time, Shinnshiow went to the backyard. The shape was exactly the same as the backyard in their house. After looking around, he did not find the hose he was looking for. Shinnshiow immediately moved to the door of the shed.

Luckily, the hose was there. Shinnshiow took the water hose. As he was about to leave the warehouse, Shinnshiow's attention was drawn to a rectangular wooden plank hanging on one shed wall. The wooden board looks very much like a blackboard. There was a photo of a very famous presenter stuck to the board's surface. As Shinnshiow walked closer, he felt like he had stepped on something. Looking down, Shinnshiow saw another photo lying on the floor. The photo sheets might have previously been attached to the same board. For some reason, the photo fell. Of course, that was just Shinnshiow's hypothesis.

Shinnshiow bent down to reach for the photo. He could not see what was depicted in the photo because the side of the photo containing the image was facing downwards. After turning the photo over, he was shocked. Just like the photo that was still attached to the board, there was someone clearly depicted in the photo sheet. Shinnshiow also recognized the person in the photo he had just picked up. But that person was not a public figure, nor an important person in the city where they now live. The person in the photo was an ordinary man. At least that’s what Shinnshiow knew. The person in the photo was none other than Duanmuh Shannchyuan, a middle-aged man who lived in the same house as him.

A thousand questions raced through Shinnshiow's mind. They all knew their neighbor, but they didn't know much about him. When they meet him, they just say hello. Therefore, Shinnshiow was absolutely sure that none of them would just give that person a picture of themselves. Duanmuh Shannchyuan was also not the type of person to pass on photos or any other identification markers to others easily. Shinnshiow still wanted to explore the shed further when he remembered that their friends were waiting for him. He quickly put the photo back in its original place, which was on the warehouse floor, right under the plank on the wall. Shinnshiow came out of the warehouse, entered the house through the kitchen door, then walked straight to the door in the living room. After crossing the front yard, Shinnshiow quickly exited through the gate and returned home.

In the living room, Yinqyueh was waiting with a dazzling and exciting face. In a flash, Shinnshiow and Yinqyueh stepped into their backyard to water the plants. Then Shinnshiow explained to Yinqyueh about the plants in the backyard. Yinqyueh looked thrilled. Then she watered the plants by singing. Shinnshiow watched the girl's movements for a while before returning to the house.

Shinnshiow right away sat down on the sofa in the living room. But just as he threw his butt onto the comfortable surface of the sofa, Shannchyuan informed him that when Shinnshiow was in the backyard, they had already discussed something. Tomorrow they will go to Dafeisy Tower. However, Shannchyuan asked Shinnshiow and Jenqyih to go to the subway station to move some of their belongings as soon as possible. Since it was a mutual decision, Shinnshiow could only nod. Jenqyih invites Shinnshiow to prepare for the things they will bring.

1