Chapter 052 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
153 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this point, Yihshyong's words left a different impression than the previous one. Shannchyuan had to admit that there was some truth in his friend's words.

"So, this is like what we call intuition, instinct or hunch. Sometimes people feel something is going to happen but cannot explain it. This is because their conscious mind does not take the information they get as a threat. But the subconscious picks it up and then analyzes it according to the person's context and life experience. The subconscious will send out some kind of signal, that is the result of the analysis. It is captured by the conscious mind as an instinct or hunch. "

Yihshyong's explanation this time really makes Shannchyuan consider the possibility that yesterday he entered and got out of that mall twice.

Yihshyong apparently still hasn't finished explaining his theory. He added again. "You often suppress your emotions. Suppressed emotions do not disappear just like that. It could possibly appear in other forms. When our conscious mind suppresses an emotion that we feel is unnecessary, maybe our subconscious accepts that 'unnecessary' emotion well. In certain circumstances, with the help of the subconscious, that emotion could resurface. I feel introverts people like us may have a much more active subconscious than those extroverts. "

This kind of opinion, I can't argue with it!

"But of course there are other plausible explanations," Yihshyong seemed eager to talk this time.

"It's possible that the person I saw yesterday leaving the mall was someone else who looked like you. That could happen. Our neighbors here also often mistake me for you. So maybe I also mis-recognize people. Moreover, before, I had seen you looking for something or someone inside the mall. Well, when I saw a figure that looked like you a few minutes later, my brain automatically associated the figure I saw as the same person I saw before. So my brain came to the conclusion that the one who rushed out of the mall was you."

"So you're saying that Dahge was in that restroom for a few hours?" Iren's tone sounded unsure.

"Right. That's just one possibility."

"Then why didn't the firefighters or bomb disposal find Uncle Shannchyuan in that restroom toilet?" Yinqyueh frowned.

Yihshyong stroked his chin. "It's a very hidden restroom. As far as I know, it's rare for anyone to go in there. The one who happened to use that restroom is usually people who are lost inside the building. So maybe the officers thought no one was inside. Also, the probability that someone would set up explosives in a place where people hardly ever visit is extremely low. So I guess it's possible that they never really checked every inch of that restroom."

"Or maybe they indeed went into the restroom but didn't find anyone there," suddenly Iren continued Yihshyong's words.

"How could they not find Uncle Shannchyuan in there?" Yinqyueh's face was so serious. Shannchyuan smirked. He realized the girl did not know that Iren often joked in such situations. So there was always the possibility of Iren throwing out strange theories that were absurd just to tease other people.

"Maybe, at that time, Dahge was sucked into another dimension. So the officers didn't find him there. After a few hours, Dahge was thrown back into this dimension."

That's right! The messed-up talk is finally out!

Yinqyueh gawked at Iren's perfunctory explanation. Shannchyuan was sure that such remarks were completely beyond Yinqyueh's expectations. Yinqyueh's facial expression at that time was intriguing. She looked annoyed and confused. Shannchyuan wanted to laugh, but he knew he couldn't. He didn't want to hurt Yinqyueh's feelings. The girl had only just gotten to know them, so she probably didn't fully understand the sense of humor of the middle-aged men living in this house.

It turned out that Iren was still talking again. "It's also possible that at that time an extraterrestrial abducted Dahge for research or scientific experiments. After a few hours they put Dahge back in the toilet again. Aren't there some stories about alien abductions? The kidnapped people reported they were not aware of what was happening to them. There were always a few hours missing from their memory. They experienced lost time."

1