Chapter 061 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
135 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just waited about ten minutes, the food came. Shinnshiow ate voraciously. The pungent aroma of abundant garlic further added to his appetite. Before he finished eating, Shinnshiow had already decided to add another serving. Five minutes after he finished the first portion, the second portion arrived. At that time, he did not eat as fast and as voraciously as before. Even so, he enjoyed the dish with all his heart. One characteristic of their group members was to eat with full appreciation. Although what they often ate was not exceptional, they always treated the dish equally. Shannchyuan had always said that eating with passion was part of their respect for the people who had worked so hard to prepare the food.

After being full, Shinnshiow sat down to rest in the restaurant. He intended to wait there for a while. Even though he had not seen anyone following him since he entered the restaurant, there was nothing wrong with being more careful. Shinnshiow was sitting inside the restaurant for almost forty-five minutes. He finally felt he was ready to continue everything, according to the plan they had made.

Dusk was approaching. The sun almost slipped on the western horizon. Shinnshiow realized he had to hurry. He didn't want to find himself still wandering the unfamiliar streets when the sky had darkened. He immediately spurred his steps towards the elevated train station, where he left the backpack he had brought with him. For a moment, he hesitated about the backpack. Better to take it now or in the next few days. Of course, if he took it now, there was a risk he had to face. If later, for some reason, he had to walk fast or even had to run because someone was chasing him, then the backpack would be very troublesome for him. Therefore, he finally decided to stick to the original plan.

Shinnshiow looked for a payphone to call their home. There were public telephones that were in the box. Some were just hung on the wall at the station. Shinnshiow chose to use a payphone in a box because he wanted to see his surroundings when he was on the phone.

"Hello!" Shinnshiow greeted the person on the other end when the phone was connected.

"Hello!" a familiar voice came from the other end.

Shinnshiow recognized the voice immediately. It was Shannchyuan's voice. "Dahge, it's me, Shinnshiow,"

"Ah! I already knew what you were going to say. Jenqyih just called. She's already told me everything that happened to you guys."

"Oh!" Shinnshiow exclaimed loudly. He wasn't worried that his voice would disturb people because, apart from being in the telephone box, the other voices at the station were quite loud.

Shannchyuan's words made Shinnshiow sensed a little strange. A part of him was relieved because it meant that he wouldn't have to talk about what they had been through anymore. But another part of him was confused because he didn't know what else to say.

"Now, please, just go home immediately. Just leave the backpack in the locker so you can move freely." Shannchyuan's tone was unyielding.

"Where is Yihge now?" asked Shinnshiow.

"He's decided to do something about what you've just been through. I don't know what he's going to do because he didn't go into detail. So maybe he came home a bit late."

"Dahge isn't worried about that?"

"Of course I'm worried. But, for some reason, I believe Jenqyih has more or less experience dealing with these things. I can't say more clearly because I'm not so sure either. I hope he knows what he's doing."

So just like me, Dahge had guessed the same thing! Or did Yihge already tell Dahge about all of his backgrounds?

"Okay, I'm going home now."

Shinnshiow hung up the phone and headed straight for the ticket counter. He did not feel the presence of the person who had been shadowing him. Maybe that person had already left. After buying a ticket, he immediately stood on the platform to wait for the flyover to take him. The destination station was the station that was close to their home. Although, from their home, the elevated train station was further away than the subway station they were used to. The direction was also opposite. The flyover station was to the south of their house, while the subway station was to the north of their house.

The train was almost here. People intending to get on the train were also standing on the platform. At rush hour like that, there were quite a lot of passengers. Most likely, Shinnshiow would be standing on the train the whole way. Seconds before the arrival of the train, more and more people came. They swarm along the platform at that station. The train comprised eight to ten cars. The length of each car was sixteen meters. Each car could accommodate a maximum of seventy-two seated passengers and two hundred and twenty-eight standing passengers. However, each car could hold up to three hundred and fifty people during peak hours like that. So that the maximum total number of passengers that might be transported in an elevated train could reach three thousand five hundred people. Of course, such conditions were very unhealthy.

1