Chapter 066 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan just received a call from Shinnshiow. He was relieved that Shinnshiow was okay. Right now, Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh were still sitting on the living room sofa. Iren and Yihshyong were still in the room to pack up the things they would bring if they had to evacuate for a while.

"I'll go to the backyard for a bit. Do you want to come or not?" Shannchyuan wanted Yinqyueh to take a look at the situation in the backyard. There was something significant there.

Yinqyueh nodded. She stood up and walked after Shannchyuan to the backyard.

The backyard was rectangular. Bounded by high walls on all three sides. The height of the wall was very unusual for the high wall of the house fence. Usually, the height of the backyard fence was only between three and four meters. But the wall in this backyard was over six meters high. Shannchyuan watched Yinqyueh look up at the towering wall.

"Six and a half meters," said Shannchyuan. He could guess what Yinqyueh was thinking.

"Lofty." Yinqyueh was amazed. "I've been in this backyard for quite some time this afternoon, but I paid little attention to the wall."

Ah! A year ago, it took me three days before I realized how high the wall was!

"And on it was barbed wire and broken glass. So it's really not easy when someone wants to come in here." Shannchyuan pointed at the top of the wall.

Shannchyuan was sure that everyone would agree that the fence design that surrounded the house was odd. The land where the house stood was rectangular, with a side width of ten meters and a length of forty meters inward. The front yard was only ten by five meters. Behind the front yard was a house that measured ten by fifteen meters. While the backyard was ten by twenty meters. When he first saw it, Shannchyuan was also surprised.

Ordinary front yard fence. Just like the fence in the front yard of the other houses around it. The brick wall stands only about sixty centimeters, and above it was attached seventy centimeters of iron. Exactly the same as an ordinary fence. The walls on the right and left of the front yard, which separate the courtyard from the house on the left and right, only have a height of no more than two meters. But, entering the building part of the house, the wall height gradually increased. Right at the back of the house, the wall was six and a half meters high. From that boundary all the way to the very back of the backyard, the wall height was constantly six and a half meters.

Anyone could conclude that the backyard was a closed and safe site. Uninvited people could not enter easily. In addition, people were also not easy to get out of the backyard. Just like any backyards in other places, the backyard of this house was also adjacent to the backyard of another person's house, whose house faced the opposite direction. On the left and right, next to the backyard of the neighbors who live on the left and right. If the wall was not high enough, people could easily jump over the wall. But the three sides of the backyard wall of this house were six and a half meters tall. So entering and exiting through that wall was a challenging endeavor.

Shannchyuan then walked along the wall to their left. He knew Yinqyueh followed him curiously. The backyard was only twenty meters long, so it didn't take long before they finally arrived at the back corner of the wall. The corner was covered by a roof only about two meters above the ground. Right in the corner, there was a large pot with an aloe vera plant whose leaves looked a little yellow. The diameter of the pot was about sixty or seventy centimeters. Shannchyuan stopped in front of the big pot. His hand then touched the edge of the pot. He tried to move the pot that looked quite heavy.

1