Chapter 069 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan left the room and walked towards the living room. Iren and Yihshyong were also sitting on the sofa there. At that time, they were waiting for Shinnshiow and Jenqyih to return. They didn't know what time Jenqyih would be home, but they could predict that Shinnshiow would arrive home before Jenqyih.

To pass the time, they watched television. In this gigantic city, there were many television channels. So many choices of shows that they could enjoy. But at that time, they were not in the mood to watch television. They stared at the program presented on television with a blank stare. Shannchyuan looked around him. Just like at dinner last night, at that moment, they all, including himself, were busy thinking in their own minds.

About an hour later, Shinshiow arrived home. As soon as the door opened, Shinnshiow rushed in. He looked pale. His body moved shakily. He quickly threw himself onto the sofa in the living room. Iren stood up and walked towards the kitchen. In an instant, he was walking back into the living room with a glass of water in his hand. He handed the glass of water to Shinnshiow, who immediately gulped down the water in the glass. Shinnshiow then looked at his left palm. Shannchyuan could clearly see that part of Shinshiow's left palm was darker. There seemed to be a liquid that had now dried up, smearing the palm of the hand. Still silent, he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Shannchyuan, Iren, and Yihshyong looked at each other. They realized that something extraordinary had happened to Shinnshiow. They left Shinnshiow alone to give him time to cool off. Five minutes later, Shinnshiow came out of the bathroom and immediately went into the bedroom. After that, he came out again with clothes. He then went back into the bathroom. It turned out that Shinnshow decided to take a shower first before saying anything to his friends.

The three people then waited patiently in the living room. About fifteen minutes later, Shinnshiow had finished bathing. He briefly entered the bedroom. A moment later, he came out. He walked into the living room right away to gather with his three friends.

Shinnshiow sat on the sofa. He looked at the faces of his friends one by one. Then slowly, he began to tell what he had experienced since he left the house with Jenqyih this afternoon. The three friends listened to Shinnshiow's story with serious faces. Shannchyuan saw that Iren and Yihshyong were wide-eyed when Shinnshiow recounted in detail what had happened to him.

"Then who hurt that person?" Iren jumped while half screaming.

Shinnshiow shook his head. He looked so tired and worried.

The person wearing the reversible jacket chose to follow Jenqyih. So who had hurt the people who followed Shinnshiow?

Shannchyuan scratched his head, which didn't really itch.

How many parties were actually involved in this series of events?

 

1