Chapter 079 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
149 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Shannchyuan had ordered them all to remain calm, it was difficult for Shinnshiow to control his feelings. He felt so tense. He didn't know what Shannchyuan and Iren would find down there. Feeling uneasy, he sat down on the sofa in the living room. No matter how much he tried to calm himself, it was still difficult for him to concentrate.

Shinnshiow met Shannchyuan for the first time some seventeen years ago. At that time, Shinnshiow was on vacation in Yehjing, the metropolitan city where Shannchyuan lived. While in the city, Shinnshiow lived with a distant relative who had lived in Yehjing for several years. Shinnshiow’s distant relatives comprised the father, mother, and two daughters. The father was a distant relative of Shinnshiow. Actually, the family relationship between them was not too far away, but the relationship seemed to be more distant because there was rarely contact.

Shinnshiow was on vacation to Yehjing because the city was hosting a sports event attended by a contingent from all regions of Yeuandong. That’s not to say that Shinnshiow was so passionate about sports that he should take a vacation there. There was something else causing it. Shinnshiow had an older sister who was passionate about sports. Two months earlier, Shinnshiow had just graduated from university, so he still had plenty of free time. Shinnshiow’s older sister was unemployed. Previously, she worked for a company that produces soft drinks. Several months earlier, there had been a problem at the company so that the company could not afford to pay so many employees. As a result, they had to reduce the number of employees. Shinnshiow’s sister was one of several hundred employees who had to lose their jobs.

Because they don’t want their daughter to be stressed because she is unemployed and just sitting at home, Shinnshiow’s parents suggested their daughter take a vacation to find a new atmosphere. Yehjing was hosting a sports party, and they had relatives there. However, Shinnshiow’s parents did not allow Shinnshiow’s older sister to go alone. They asked Shinnshiow to accompany his older sister there. Shinnshiow had no other choice but to agree to the request. Shinnshiow’s father immediately called his relatives to ask if they would not mind having guests over for the night. Their relatives were delighted to hear that. They welcomed Shinnshiow and her older sister with great joy.

The two daughters of Shinnshiow’s relatives also liked sports-related things. So the two of them got along very well with Shinnshiow’s older sister. One day, the three of them took Shinnshiow to watch a swimming competition. Shinnshiow could not swim, nor did he really like to play in the water, but since he had nothing else to do, he accepted the invitation.

The race was fun. At least that’s what Shinnshiow’s older sister had said. However, after all the competitions held that day were over, there was a bit of chaos. A group of people who suddenly appeared alleged that there had been systematic cheating in the race. The accused parties were angry because they did not feel they had cheated. This has become a big problem because supporters affiliated with the accusing party and supporters of the accused party were then provoked. The commotion that started out as just an argument quickly developed into a fistfight between the various parties presented.

Shinnshiow’s older sister and the two relatives escaped from the enraged crowd. However, Shinnshiow was not so lucky. He was caught between the warring parties. Unfortunately, Shinnshiow had to accept a terrible fate. Someone was pushing Shinnshiow. It was so hard that Shinnshiow fell into the swimming pool, which was quite deep.

1