Chapter 082 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The five of them then walked back to the backyard. When they reached the hole's edge, Shinnshiow and Yihshyong prepared to descend. At that time, the process was going much faster than before.

The basement was quite spacious. It may even be as large as the simple houses scattered throughout the city. Many houses in urban areas were less than a hundred square meters. The ceiling was also quite high, about four meters. The hole they had entered was in the back right corner of the room. That's assuming that the basement was in the backyard of a house next door to the house behind their house.

Shinnshiow tried to illuminate the entire dungeon with the flashlight he carried. The center of the room was almost empty. There was only a table and a few benches made of stone. Shinnshiow wasn't sure that it was a table. It had no legs, so it was like a stone slab. However, it did seem to function as a table. What they thought was the table even had a unique shape, namely an octagon. It seemed to be positioned according to the eight cardinal directions. The table was quite large. It was about one meter high. The farthest width of the table, from end to end, was about two meters. Shinnshiow couldn't understand how people entered the table into the dungeon in ancient times.

Several months ago, when they came down to the room, they had also seen the stone table. Just like that time, the second time they saw the thing, Shinnshiow and Yihshyong were still amazed. Some objects in the room were too heavy to fit through the holes they had entered. Another possibility is through the two doors that are there. But even that is not without problems. The two of them had absolutely no idea how the oversized table, chairs, and cupboards would get through the narrower door. For the umpteenth time, they could only shake their heads.

Shinnshiow paid close attention to the situation there. On each side of the table, there were eight chairs in total. The benches were rectangular, with each side measuring about fifty centimeters. Both the table and the bench were finely carved. Shinnshiow was definitely not a historian. Also completely clueless about antiques. However, even a fool would have guessed that the objects in the room were extremely valuable. Both in terms of art, historical, and commercial value.

On each side of the room, there were things that looked like cupboards. A few months ago, when they came down to the room, they had seen things that looked like these closets. But they had paid little attention to those things. The shape was like a locker but without a lid. So, from a distance, it looked more like a pile of boxes. There was nothing in the cupboards. Everything was empty.

In contrast to the table and benches in the center of the room, which were made of stone, the cupboards were made of wood. However, it was still heavy because the wood used as raw material was the number one quality wood. Except for the corner from which they had come, the entire room was covered with cupboard-like objects.

The four central sections of the walls on each side of the room were already exposed. The cupboards in that section have been shifted to the side by Shannchyuan, Iren, and Jenqyih. Shinnshiow and Yihshyong could see that a door led to nowhere in the middle of the west and east sides. Yihshyong knocked on the metal door.

"What are you doing?" Shinnshiow was surprised. "Behind the door, there must be a room or passage. It's an empty space. So it's definitely not rock or solid earth."

1