Chapter 090 : Jongharng Chioujen
55 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The conversation between the two people was getting more and more interesting. Chioujen ate slowly so that he wouldn't finish the meal, so he had a reason to sit there for a long time. In fact, he had planned that if the two of them were to converse any longer, Chioujen would order another serving of roasted turkey fried noodles. It tasted pretty good. Although, according to Chioujen, the roast beef was a bit undercooked. Chioujen really preferred meat that was cooked very well. This differed from Shannchyuan, who did not have a particular preference in choosing dishes made from meat.

For Shannchyuan, overcooked, moderately cooked, three-quarters cooked, half-cooked, quarter-cooked, or even raw meat was never a major problem. Processing raw meat into a delicious dish was not just a matter of overcooked or not. There were many things that made dishes made from meat worth eating. For example, the quality of the meat, the completeness of the spices, then also the right composition of the spices. Certain dishes were better when the meat was cooked thoroughly, but certain dishes were more suitable when the meat was half cooked.

"What about your other assistants? Is there a problem?"

"It's not that there's no problem. But the problem isn't there. Everyone has certain strengths and weaknesses. My other assistants are the same. There are always things they don't do as I expected. It's just, it's not as bad as my two imaginative assistants."

"I think you should be more careful. Don't push them too hard. It's a good thing they're still willing to work for you, even though you move around a lot."

"You're right. I think I'm fortunate. I even have an assistant who's been following me for the past ten years. It's tough to find people with high loyalty."

"Therefore, I suggest that you treat them much better than now in the future. Even if you have to rebuke them, do it in a gentle way as much as possible."

"Yes, I know. If I had always rebuked them harshly, by now, none of them would have been willing to stay by my side."

The conversation between the two of them was pretty clear. But Chioujen failed to get the gist of what they were talking about. Chioujen didn't know what kind of project the dark green coat was working on in this place. His incomprehension only added to the curiosity that churned in his chest. When he saw that the person in the brown jacket ordered extra food, Chioujen also got ready to order another dish.

Turned out the guy ordered a black pepper turkey. Chioujen actually also wanted to taste the black pepper turkey, but he was worried that if he ordered the same food, he would attract the attention of both people. Chioujen read the names of the dishes written on the stall wall. He decided to try a dish with a slightly unique name, namely turkey fried in butter sauce. Chioujen didn't know what kind of food it was. He just wished the rabbit meat was fried more thoroughly.

Not long after, that person's order came. Chioujen's order also followed about five minutes later. While eating, Chioujen eared well. But their conversation then just revolved around things that had nothing to do with the topic Chioujen wanted to hear. They'd just been talking about what kind of turkey would make a better stew. Such a conversation might be interesting another time, but at that time, Chioujen was more interested in hearing the continuation of the project that person was working on.

While Chioujen was engrossed in eating the dish in front of him, someone walked towards them. At first, Chioujen didn't pay much attention to the person because he was focusing on the two people sitting next to him. The newcomer then sat on a bench in front of the stall. It was located right next to the stall that Chioujen came to. Chioujen turned to the stall next door. The food stall sold food that used tuna as the principal ingredient. Chioujen looked at the face of the newcomer. That person's face made Chioujen so shocked. That person was none other than the person previously wearing a luxurious suit and a black hat. At that time, he was wearing different clothes. But Chioujen clearly still remembered that it was the person he had been following for some time.

Luckily, I had changed clothes before going to this stall. If not, then there's a chance he'll recognize me!

 

1