Chapter 093 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
134 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong and Shinnshiow were also very excited. They also kneeled beside Shannchyuan to help him pry the plank out. Yinqyueh, who had gotten off the table, then joined them. Finally, they made it. Shannchyuan and his two friends shouted with joy. Behind the small board, there was indeed a hollow. And in that hollow was a box. The wooden box fitted perfectly into the hollow in the floor, so they had a hard time picking it up.

"Let me try," Yinqyueh said. With her tiny and slender fingers, Yinqyueh tried to pry the wooden box out. She failed. Just like the three men there, the girl also couldn't get the wooden box out of the hollow.

"How about we just punch a hole in this wooden box?" Yihshyong said.

"Don't do that!" Shinnshiow shook his head quickly. "We don't know what's in it. Don't let our actions ruin the contents of this box."

"What if we slightly wet the sides of this wooden box, so that the surface of the sides becomes a bit slippery? Maybe after that, it's easier for us to pry it out." Yinqyueh pointed at the box.

"I don't think water is enough. Maybe we need water with a little soap," Yihshyong said.

"Or maybe we need some oil. Something we smear with oil usually gets slicker. It's much slicker than just soaking it in water." Shinnshiow let out those words while nodding.

"But we have to go up first if we want to get those things," Yihshyong said.

"We don't have to go up, we can just ask Yihge or Renge to get the things. They'll just have to lower them down with a rope," said Shinnshiow.

"Your backpacks over there." Yinqyueh pointed at the two backpacks sitting in the corner where they had come from. "Is there nothing inside it anymore?"

"Inside the backpack, there was drinking water, but no soap or oil," Shannchyuan said. "But let's try it with the water first."

"We have drunk the water." There was a hint of regret in Yihshyong's voice.

"You spent it all?" Shannchyuan asked.

"Each backpack only has one bottle of water. So we both drank one each," said Shinnshiow.

"Well then, we'll ask Jenqyih to get her some water, soap and some cooking oil," said Shannchyuan.

"Shall we try it with the oil first?" Yinqyueh asked.

"We'll have to wait for Yihge or Renge to get some oil up there," said Shinnshiow.

"Can we use medicated oil as a lubricant?" Yinqyueh held out a bottle of hammer stamped medicated oil towards Shannchyuan. It turned out that the girl had a small bottle of medicated oil in her pocket. Shannchyuan checked the mini bottle. The medicated oil brand was trendy. The image of a hammer was the symbol of that brand.

"Actually, medicated oil is not really made of oil. Most of the composition is actually water. But let's try it first." Shannchyuan smiled. "Thank You."

Shannchyuan opened the medicated oil bottle. In order to pour exactly on the side of the hollow, the position of the bottle should be as close to the floor as possible. Therefore, he had to adjust his body in a prone position so that he could pour the oil from a distance of only a few centimeters from the floor. Yihshyong and Shinnshiow immediately stepped aside to make room for Shannchyuan.

Like before, Yinqyueh was looking up from above. So that he wouldn't be dazzled by the flashlight, Shannchyuan forbade Yinqyueh to glare from the front. He told Yinqyueh to sit on his back so that the flashlight could be directly above Shannchyuan's head. From above Shannchyuan's head, the flashlight shone straight into the hollow.

Shannchyuan carefully poured the liquid. After that, he closed the bottle and placed it beside where he was kneeling. He had to start prying now before the box was dry again. It was still difficult, but he felt there was some progress. Slowly but surely, he managed to pry out the wooden box. Shannchyuan sat on the floor with a sigh of relief. Suddenly Shannchyuan remembered something. When he was in a prone position on the floor, he felt the coldness of the floor touching his chest and stomach.

Maybe I should use this medicated oil to warm my stomach and chest a little.

After thinking so, he immediately asked Yinqyueh's permission to use the medicated oil. The girl nodded. She was even willing to help Shannchyuan. However, Shannchyuan chose to apply the medicated oil himself.

0