Chapter 096 : Jongharng Chioujen
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen's attention was now torn between listening to the conversation of the two people sitting to his left and observing the person sitting on the bench in front of the food stall to his right. Fortunately, the conversation of the two people on Chioujen's left, at that time, only contained things that Chioujen thought were not very important. The person sitting on the bench of the food stall made from tuna was currently wearing a light blue shirt. After ordering food then, the person left the bench. Chioujen heard the food vendor say that it took time to prepare the dish. The dish will be ready in at least twenty minutes. He had already ordered, so it was likely that the person would come back after twenty minutes.

Where did he go? Late at night like this, not many places are still open around here!

The two people to the left of Chioujen had almost finished their meal. Perhaps as soon as they finished eating, they would get up from the bench and leave the stall. Chioujen hesitated for a moment. Now, he had two options. The first option was to follow the two people. Chioujen suspected that the things that person mentioned were directly related to his friends. Chioujen felt he had to know about how far that person's actions could harm his friends.

 The second option was to remain seated at the stall and wait for the person in the dark blue shirt to arrive. The two people on Chioujen's left seemed harmless. At least, less dangerous than the person in the light blue dress. But Chioujen couldn't just trust his own hunch. He was completely inexperienced in these kinds of things, so he knew he might be wrong.

Fifteen minutes had passed. Finally, the two of them stood up. They were ready to leave the stall. Chioujen actually also finished eating ten minutes ago. He even paid for the food and drinks he ate. The two of them then started walking, but there was no sign that the man in the light blue shirt would return soon. Chioujen took out a coin from his trouser pocket. On one side of the coin was an engraving of a phoenix. On the other side was an engraving of a dragon. Chioujen spun the coin. The coin then spun on the table. After twenty seconds, the coin stopped and fell to one side. The side facing up was the side engraved with a phoenix. Chioujen stood up. He walked after the two people who had just left the stall.

Maybe it is fate that I have to reveal what their conversation was about!

They went up to the floor above the underground mall. It looked like they were heading to the station platform. Carefully, Chioujen walked some distance behind them. At the moment, the atmosphere at the station was so quiet. If Chioujen was too close to them, they could easily notice that Chioujen was following them. It turned out that Chioujen's guess was correct. They headed to the Line 15 platform.

After paying for the train ticket, Chioujen entered the platform and promptly sat on one of the long benches. The two people he observed were standing about fifty meters away from him. They were still talking. Even though he really wanted to hear the contents of their conversation, Chioujen could not act rashly. If Chioujen approached, they would definitely be suspicious. So, Chioujen just sat there waiting to see what the two of them would do next.

In less than five minutes, the train arrived. One of the two of them then got into the car. The one who didn't get on the train was the one wearing the dark green coat. He waved his hand at his friend, who was now in the carriage. The train then started running. The person standing on the platform was still waving his hand. He only stopped waving when the train had actually left the station. The person then turned around and walked off the platform.

1