Chapter 102 : Jongharng Chioujen
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen again cheered with joy. He pulled the plate so that the Dog Door was fully open. Once he reached that stage, he couldn't back down anymore. Chioujen should try to get into the room behind the Dog Door. The burning curiosity overcame the fear that overtook Chioujen. Cautiously, he began to curl up. It was the only way to enter the door. Slowly but surely, Chioujen shifted his body forward. Little by little, he entered through the door. Crawling like a snake was not a simple thing. But Chioujen enjoyed it. He couldn't explain the exact reason behind the feeling. Perhaps the satisfaction of having managed to enter the door had made Chioujen's subconscious feel a distinct impression.

The thing that probably made it a little difficult for him to get through the Dog Door was the fact that he was full. Just before Chioujen embarked on such a perilous journey, he had already eaten quite a bit of food. A bulging stomach automatically made it difficult for him to move faster. But that didn't dampen Chioujen's spirit. He inched patiently. Inch by inch, his body crept away under the Dog Door.

Finally, Chioujen passed through the door. The Dog's door automatically closed after its whole body penetrated the door. He found himself in another room. Before starting to explore the space, Chioujen turned around to examine the door he had just entered. He had to know how to open the door to avoid wasting time thinking when he had to leave. It turned out that his worries were unfounded. From inside the room, the Dog Door was effortless to open. All he had to do was push the door open. After feeling relieved, Chioujen then stood up. He was ready to inspect the room.

Chioujen was in a rectangular room. At least that's the impression Chioujen got from the room. Except for the Dog Door where he had come earlier, the entire wall of the room was covered with piles of stuff. The situation was almost the same as the three rooms that Chioujen had found earlier. The difference was that the room was much smaller. With the help of the light that came out of his flashlight, Chioujen explored all corners of the room. He was sure that another door was here. According to his guess, the door must be hidden behind the pile of things there.

Having managed to get there, a wild speculation emerged. Chioujen guessed that the person he followed had also entered the room. He searched the room for the least dust. Chioujen's reasoning was that it tended to be cleaner because the area was touched by people. Chioujen's attention was then drawn to a dressing table in one corner of the room. The dressing table was made of excellent quality wood. Still strong, even though it looked old. In front of the dressing table was a clean-looking stool. Even though it looked clean, Chioujen still tried to wipe the bench before sitting down. He looked at the mirror in front of him. The light from his flashlight swirled around the mirror's surface. He also shone a flashlight on other parts of the dresser.

There were three drawers on the dresser. Chioujen opened one by one the drawers that were there. The first drawer was empty. Chioujen put his hand into the drawer. He fumbled inside the drawer to check for hidden compartments. Sensing that there was nothing there, Chioujen turned to the second drawer. Just like the first drawer, this second drawer also did not contain a secret. When she opened the third drawer, which was the bottom one, Chioujen felt it was a bit difficult to open. It was like there was something stuck in the drawer. With exertion, he could also open the drawer. Just like before, Chioujen immediately put his hand inside. The drawer was also empty. But, he felt the distance between the front of the drawer and the back was much shorter than the two drawers above it.

Chioujen wiped the entire surface of the back of the drawer. He felt something at the left end of the back of the drawer. Turned out there was a handle there. There was a hidden compartment behind the drawer. Chioujen pulled the handle. Turns out he could open it. It was a little challenging to shine a flashlight on that part, so Chioujen just relied on his fingers to check the hidden part. Inside, there was an object made of metal. It was shaped like a vertical cylinder. After groping more closely, Chioujen felt that the object's shape was similar to that of a candle. At the top of the cylinder, conical like the top of a candle. He rubbed the conical part. Nothing happened.

1