Chapter 114 : Beeihae Shinnshiow
148 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shinnshiow started to fry the rice on the griddle. He moved the spatula in such a way that the rice and seasonings were thoroughly mixed. After a while, Shinnshiow turned off the stove.

"Why did Shiowge turn off the stove? Yinqyueh's face was confused.

"We will fry the meat using another tool."

"Then, we don't mix these meats into the fried rice?"

"I don't mix it now because the meat won't mix with the rice evenly. I mean, some people will get fried rice with a lot of meat, and some people will get fried rice with less meat. So we'll mix it up later when we share fried rice per serving."

Shinnshiow took another wok, which was much smaller. After thinking for a while, he put the wok back again. He took a frying pan and placed the frying pan on the stove next to the stove he had previously used. Shinnshiow then turned on the stove and greased the pan with butter. "You can fry this meat, can't you?"

"Don't worry!" Yinqyueh answered confidently.

"Don't make the flame too big this time," said Shinnshiow.

"Okay!"

After Yinqyueh put the lamb into the frying pan, Shinnshiow also added the rest of the seasoning. He only put half of the remaining spices. Then he told Yinqyueh to stir the meat and spices until they were evenly mixed.

Shinnshiow watched Yinqyueh, who was frying the lamb. Yinqyueh seemed to have quite a talent for cooking. Shannchyuan would be thrilled to know about it. Or maybe Shannchyuan, for some reason, had realized Yinqyueh's potential in that field.

Yinqyueh moved the lamb from the skillet onto a wide flat plate. After he finished frying the diced lamb, he looked thrilled. Shinnshiow was also happy. 

This girl is far more talented than Shyongge in the culinary field.

"Then how about the turkey eggs and the green clam sauce?"

"Now, let's start frying the eggs."

After saying that, Shinnshiow took out seven eggs from the fridge. One by one, he broke the eggs. Carefully, he put the yolks and whites into a bowl. The basin was large enough to hold seven turkey eggs. Shinnshiow took the remaining spices and put them all into the basin. Besides the fried rice seasoning, he also added several kinds of spices in the form of powder. He then mixes the egg and seasoning contents slowly and carefully. The eggs would expand if he stirred too fast, so they were not suitable for frying with rice.

Shinnshiow started to light the fire on the stove they had just used for frying the mutton. This time he uses a rectangular pan. This pan was flat at the bottom and deep on each side. Shinnshiow poured the egg liquid into the rectangular pan and began to fry. Deftly, he fried the egg in the same way he made an omelet. However, when the omelet was still half-cooked, Shinnshiow put the lamb fried rice and green clam sauce on top of the half-cooked omelet. Then, with hand movements such as turning the contents of the frying pan, the fried rice, lamb, and green clam sauce were wrapped in an omelet.

"This isn't fried rice," Yinqyueh said after realizing what Shinnshiow was doing. "It's more accurately called a 'Stuffed Omelet' or something."

Shinnshiow just laughed. "Here we call it 'Egg Wrap Fried Rice.'" He repeated what he did for a total of twelve servings. There were actually thirteen, but the thirteenth portion was tiny, barely half the size of the others. The thirteenth portion was made from the leftovers of eggs, rice, and meat.

"That's a lot," Yinqyueh said.

"One person gets two servings!"

"So, when can we start eating?"

"As soon as Dahge and the others go up!"

"What if they're still down there a long time?" From the tone of her voice, Yinqyueh seemed impatient to taste the deliciousness of Shinnshiow's fried rice.

"Then let's just eat this small portion first." Shinnshiow pointed to the thirteenth portion of fried rice.

They both laughed.

1