Chapter 116 : Shimen Yihshyong
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong shook his head while holding back a laugh.

The two of them crouched in front of the dog's door. Shannchyuan touched the plate that was the door leaf of the dog door. It was effortless to open the dog door. He just pushed it, the plate opened outwards at once.

This is a surprise. I thought we should spend a few minutes trying to figure out how to open this door!

"I'll try to get in through this dog door. You stay here," said Shannchyuan.

Uh? Dahge himself would try to get through this door? I thought he would ask me to try first.

Shannchyuan put his flashlight on the floor. He then lay face down. Pushing the dog's door open, it moved forward in a slithering manner. Little by little, his body passed through the dog door until finally, his whole body made it into the door.

"Give me my flashlight, please," Shannchyuan asked Yihshyong when he reached the room behind the dog door.

Yihshyong quickly handed the flashlight through the dog door, which was still open. "Can I come in now?"

"Wait a minute. It's so cramped in here. I'll check this room first," said Shannchyuan. "Besides, we don't know how to open this dog door from this side. I'll try to find out about it. It might take some time, so I want you to wait there patiently. If within twenty-five minutes I can't open this dog door from here, please open the door from there."

The dog door closed again. Just like earlier, Yihshyong had to wait for a while. In fact, he had to wait a lot longer. It seemed that Shannchyuan was examining the adjoining room attentively. Yihshyong was restless. Minutes passed. The dog door wasn't open yet. Finally, Yihshyong could breathe a sigh of relief. Twenty minutes later, the dog door opened from the next room.

"I've found a way to open this dog door from over here." Shannchyuan laughed.

"Is the method so complicated that it took Dahge more than twenty minutes?"

Shannchyuan laughed again. "Actually, from the start, I could have guessed about how to open this door from here. But there is something I have to make sure of first. If my guess turns out to be wrong, I don't want both of us to be trapped here."

Yihshyong nodded. ""What should I do now?"

"Now you come here," said Shannchyuan, "but first, you put in the kerosene lamp."

Yihshyong promptly laid the lamp down and pushed it through the dog door. After that, Yihshyong imitated the way Shannchyuan entered the door. Shannchyuan helped by pulling Yihshyong's hand. That way, Yihshyong could get into the closet faster than when Shannchyuan had done it before.

Arriving in the next room, Yihshyong was a bit confused. He found himself in a very narrow space. Turned out they were in a closet. But he saw Shannchyuan looked so calm. That's why he also tried to stay calm. The closing wall of the closet, which was the wall that separated the closet from the rest of the room, was made of wood. At the top of the wall covering, there were three buttons. Shannchyuan pressed the three buttons at the top of the wooden wall three times each. When he heard a click, he immediately moved the wooden wall. The wall was completely open. The two of them stepped into the room behind the closet.

When Yihshyong was about to close the wall covering the closet, Shannchyuan stopped him. "Don't do that. I'm afraid this door locks automatically after we close it. We don't know how to open this wall from the outside yet. So we should just leave this wall open. Next time, we'll investigate how to open it from the outside."

Yihshyong pulled his hand away. They both turned their bodies so that this time they had their backs to the closet they had come from. It turned out that behind the closet, there was a cupboard. Yihshyong was astonished to find the two of them in a cupboard. The cupboard looked like a wardrobe.

"Putting the wardrobe right in front of the closet? Does this make sense?" Shannchyuan muttered to himself. Shannchyuan's mutter was loud enough that Yihshyong could hear his voice clearly.

The cupboard door was not locked. Shannchyuan and Yihshyong quickly came out of the cupboard. They found themselves in a room similar to the room with the dressing table. Not only the shape was similar but also the situation inside the room. Stuff was scattered everywhere. The walls on all four sides of the room were also covered with piles of stuff. Exactly the same as in the previous room. There were parts on the floor that were clean of stuff. The passages form a path that they can traverse. Without wasting much time, they immediately traced the path. They quickly arrived at a door.

1