Chapter 128 : Shimen Yihshyong
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four of them then rushed towards the gate. All the way to the entrance to the housing complex, Shannchyuan didn't let Yinqyueh's fingers out of her grip.

Police in full uniform and local security officers were on guard in front of the gate. They forbid people to enter the housing complex. At the moment, there were still a few cars coming out of it. Newly arrived cars were ordered to turn around and stay away from the place, except for cars that really needed to be there, such as fire engines, police cars, ambulances, etc.

"Looks like it's impossible for us to see the situation inside." Shannchyuan squinted at the gate. He let go of Yinqyueh's palm, which he just held tightly.

Seeing the tightness of the guard, Yinqyueh covered her face with her right hand. The skin around her eyes looked wrinkled. Her lips pursed and blew air, accompanied by a sound like a gust of wind. This was the first time Yihshyong had seen Yinqyueh put on a sullen face.

Tsaehorng strolled towards the gate. Yihshyong followed him. They arrived at the spot where the officers had put a yellow line. Yihshyong stopped there. Tsaehorng broke through the yellow line. He walked up to the security guards, who were standing there. After getting close enough to them, he called one of the security guards. Tsaehorng seemed to whisper something to him. The security guard then entered the guard post there. Tsaehorng returned to where Yihshyong was standing.

The security guard who had previously spoken to Tsaehorng stepped out of the checkpoint. He was with someone who seemed to be his boss. The two of them then approached Tsaehorng.

"Young master Mingju! We were ordered not to let anyone in. Things are chaotic inside." The person who seemed to be the commander of the security guards looked tired.

"Did my relative's house catch fire too?" Tsaehorng looked straight into the person's face.

The commander of the security guards took Tsaehorng by the arm. He led Tsaehorng to walk away from the gate. They walked over to Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh. Yihshyong instantly followed behind them.

"I can't say anything yet. The fire department is still trying to put out the fire, which is still raging in some parts."

"What part of the housing complex actually caught fire?" Tsaehorng glared at the person.

"I don't know exactly myself either. Today I was on duty at the front gate, so I haven't toured the complex at all. But from what I heard, a fire broke out in the middle. The Mingju family's house is indeed in the middle but a bit to the back. So it's most likely that the house is okay."

"Thank you Commander Hehruoh," said Tsaehorng. "This friend of mine also has relatives living here." Tsaehorng pointed at Yinqyueh.

"Your family lives here. What are their names?" Asked the commander, who turned out to be named Hehruoh.

"Hehlian," Yinqyueh replied.

"Ah! The owner of Hehlian Mining!" Commander Hehruoh nodded vigorously.

"Yes, they are!" Yinqyueh said.

Hehlian Mining was a prominent business group that played in the mining field. They exploited a lot of minerals. Starting from gold, silver, nickel, copper, tin, and so on. In recent years, they have also penetrated other fields. Those fields were usually still related to Mining.

"The Hehlian family residence is far back," said Commander Hehruoh, "the fire obviously didn't reach there."

Yinqyueh took a deep breath. He lifted her chin and cupped the back of her head with both hands. Her eyes were directed upwards as if staring at the blue sky, filled with clouds that drifted and clumped like cotton that morning. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. Maybe she couldn't describe the relief she felt at this moment.

"What do you think caused this fire?" Yihshyong joined the conversation.

"I don't know either. We have to wait for the investigation results from the competent authorities," said Commander Hehruoh. "But I heard, this morning around five o'clock, there was an explosion from one house in the middle of this housing complex."

"Did the explosion have anything to do with this fire?" Tsaehorng asked.

"Regarding that, I can't say for sure. But the fire broke out right after the sound of the explosion."

They all looked at each other.

If there is an element of intentionality, what are the motives behind the action?

"The thing you explained really made us relieved. Again, thank you, Commander Hehruoh," said Tsaehorng. The youth seemed didn't want to keep Commander Hehruoh there too long.

Commander Hehruoh nodded respectfully. He directly returned to the guard post.

Tsaehorng looked at Shannchyuan. "What do you think, Uncle?"

1