Chapter 141 : Shimen Yihshyong
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The painting exhibition that Tsaehorng participated in was quite interesting. At least, that's how Yihshyong felt when they got there. Yihshyong didn't know much about painting, but because he was a person who liked to read, he knew more or less about painting terms. So at least, if he talked about the painting with the people present at the exhibition, he wouldn't look so stupid. However, Yihshyong was lazy to interact with other people at that time. So he spent time there just to enjoy the paintings while mute in a thousand words.

Yihshyong turned his gaze to Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh. The two of them seemed to have the same taste in painting. They paid more attention to the paintings depicting the scenery. But it could also be that one followed the other when the other looked at a painting. Either Shannchyuan following Yinqyueh or Yinqyueh following Shannchyuan. Yihshyong wasn't so sure about that. In Yihshyong's view, the relationship between Shannchyuan and Yinqyueh was rather difficult to define. At least, that was Yihshyong's conclusion up to that point. That might change over time.

The person who invited them, Tsaehorng, was busy conversing with the visitors. Many of the visitors asked the young man questions. There were simple questions. On the other hand, there were also tough questions. Tsaehorng patiently answered those questions one by one. Compared to six months ago, Tsaehorng had changed a lot. Previously, he looked like a quiet child who harbored anger. Now, he looked very relaxed and confident.

After being there for a while, Shannchyuan approached Yihshyong. "I'll take Yinqyueh home. Do you still want to be here?"

Yihshyong didn't want to linger there either. Shannchyuan's words were a relief. "I'll just go with you. Once we get home, we can start moving things to Shindongchaang's warehouse."

Soon after that, they approached Tsaehorng to say that they were leaving the exhibition venue.

"Let's have lunch first." Tsaehorng tried to delay their return.

"Lunch is still a long way off. We have other things to do." Yihshyong smiled.

Tsaehorng looked at his watch. "It's past eleven. We'll be at the diner at half-past twelve if we start walking now. It might take about fifteen minutes for everything to be ready. I think, at twelve to a quarter of the dish will be served. So, it's actually not too early for lunch."

Shannchyuan turned to Yinqyueh. "What do you think?"

Yinqyueh's face was bright. The girl smiled widely. "It's fine if we eat lunch a little earlier than usual."

"Alright! Then we're leaving for lunch now." Shannchyuan also smiled widely.

Tsaehorng's face brightened as he heard Shannchyuan's words. The young man was leading the way as the four of them exited the exhibition area.

"What are we going to eat?" Yinqyueh's voice sounded excited.

"That's up to Tsaehorng," said Shannchyuan.

"What do you want to eat?" Tsaehorng asked.

"You invited us. So we will follow your choice," said Yihshyong.

Tsaehorng just laughed at Yihshyong's words. He continued to lead them.

"Is the place not far from here?" Yinqyueh looked to the right and left.

Tsaehorng nodded. "I'm sure you guys will love the place."

Along the way, there were many shops selling food. Tsaehorng did not stop at any of the shops. He walked on. After arriving at the crossroads, he asked them to cross. Tsaehorng's restaurant of choice was a bit far.

The place is fairly far. Maybe we just got there just in time for lunch. I am afraid because we had to walk a long way, we must have been starving!

Fortunately, Yihshyong's conjecture was not proven. After a while, they arrived at the restaurant they were going to. The restaurant was quite busy. It wasn't lunchtime yet, but people had already started queuing in front of the restaurant. Tsaehorng did not stand behind the line of people queuing. He continued to walk to the side of the restaurant building. There was a small alley.

"Let's go in this way." Tsaehorng turned to them. The young man beamed.

The four of them then walked down the small alley. After about fifty meters, there was a small door on the building wall. Tsaehorng opened it right away. "Come on, please come in!"

Tsaehorng asked Shannchyuan, Yihshyong, and Yinqyueh to enter. Yihshyong suspected that this building was the property of the Tsaehorng family. So he can freely go in and out.

1