Chapter 143 : Shimen Yihshyong
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though they weren't hungry yet, they ate voraciously. It turned out that the horse meat dish there was indeed very extraordinary. Horse meat looked similar to beef, only the fiber was much larger. Yihshyong remembered the time he ate horse meat jerky. He ate it together with Jenqyih. According to Jenqyih, horse meat also tasted sweeter than beef. Jenqyih was famous for not being picky when it came to food. He ate whatever was served to him. Therefore, traveling with Jenqyih was very pleasant because he never minded eating anything and anywhere. Unfortunately, at that moment, Jenqyih could not join them to eat at that place.

"How about these dishes? Would you all like to add another serving?" Tsaehorng's fingers were ready to call the waiter.

"This is enough. We are full. Thank you," replied Shannchyuan.

"Then now I'll order takeout. Let Uncle Nangong and Uncle Beeihae also have a taste of this dish," said Tsaehorng.

"No need. Maybe Jenqyih comes home when it's dark. I'm afraid the dish is already bad," said Shannchyuan.

"It's okay, Uncle. The dishes can be warmed up later."

Tsaehorng quickly rang the bell to call the waiter. After the waiter came, he immediately ordered some takeout food. He also ordered a few drinks and their dessert soup for lunch.

 After they finished enjoying the delicious dishes, they sat on the sofa in the room. Yinqyueh turned on the television that was there. She searched for the channel that was broadcasting the news. After pressing the remote control several times, she finally found a TV station broadcasting news about a fire in an elite housing complex in Yuehming.

The news stated that the fire had been extinguished. But the embers were still burning everywhere. No one was allowed to approach the burning houses there. Quickly, Yinqyueh turned to Shannchyuan. Shannchyuan nodded slowly. Yihshyong didn't understand the meaning of the look and nodded. He only thought it might have something to do with whether Yinqyueh would return to her relative's house tomorrow.

"What about the housing problem? Have you found a new house yet?" Tsaehorng opened his mouth.

"Not yet," said Shannchyuan. But thanks to you, we're not too worried right now. You can put your items in the warehouse at the station. We don't mind being out for a while."

"What if you just use one place I have?" Tsaehorng offered to help. "At least, for the time being."

"Thank you," said Shannchyuan. "But we can't bother you anymore. You're currently busy with the exhibition. So focus your attention there. Don't worry about us."

"It's not like that, Uncle. Coincidentally now, the place I live in this city is empty. Right now, I choose to sleep in a place so close to where I exhibit my paintings. So Uncles can use that place. At least until the painting exhibition ends. "

"So when will the painting exhibition end?" Yihshyong was curious. Earlier, he did not pay attention to the exhibition schedule written there.

"The original plan was only for two weeks. However, it was extended by two weeks, so a total of four weeks. Since it has been going on for one week, the exhibition will still last for another three weeks." Tsaehorng gave an explanation.

Yihshyong turned to Shannchyuan. Their leader just nodded at Tsaehorng's explanation.

"I need to ask the others first," said Shannchyuan.

"Okay, Uncle! I'd be delighted if I could help," said Tsaehorng.

1