Chapter 169 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Less than half an hour later, Jenqyih arrived home. He was carrying a blue plastic bag. His face was so bright. Shannchyuan guessed that Jongli had said something encouraging.

Iren had already prepared the dishes for Jenqyih. He put the dish on the dining table. He smiled and waved when he saw Jenqyih's presence.

"Since earlier, you must have not eaten lunch. Iren has prepared your lunch. Go eat first," said Shannchyuan.

Jenqyih smirked at Shannchyuan's words. "This isn't lunch time. Maybe we should call it an early dinner."

Shannchyuan smiled. "Whatever it's called, you still have to eat."

"Okay!" Jenqyih nodded respectfully. "But wait a minute. I have to change first."

Jenqyih went into the bedroom and was inside for about five minutes. He came out in different clothes. With firm steps, he moved towards the dining table. He looked so excited.

"So many dishes." Jenqyih smiled broadly.

"Please eat." Iren laughed so widely.

"Okay! I'm eating now," said Jenqyih. After that, he guttled the dishes served on the table.

Yinqyueh changed the television channel. Her face was a bit sullen. With great care, Shannchyuan looked at Yinqyueh. He could understand the anger she was feeling right now.

"You don't have to worry. Everything will be fine." Shannchyuan clasped Yinqyueh's palm.

Yinqyueh turned her head. She smiled. "I'm not too worried. I just want tomorrow to come soon."

Shannchyuan laughed. How about you go to sleep first? I'll wake you up when the call arrives."

"I don't want to!"

"All right. We'll just sit here," said Shannchyuan.

Yinqyueh suddenly stood up. He walked over to the frame where the doors and windows were attached. He looked out through the windowpane.

"Soon the sun goes down, brother Tsaehorng hasn't shown up yet," Yinqyueh said.

"Just be patient. Tsaehorng's acquaintances are high-ranking cops, so their men will definitely be eager to help us. Even though they haven't shown up here yet, I'm sure they must have started working," Shannchyuan said.

"Ah! This food is delicious," said Jenqyih. He had just finished eating.

"You two come here first," Shannchyuan said.

Iren and Jenqyih approached the living room in a flash.

"I'm going to explain the things we saw and experienced today. The things I didn't get to tell you guys earlier," Shannchyuan said.

Shannchyuan described in detail everything from the atmosphere at the station when they came out of the basement, the situation at the fire site, the painting exhibition Tsaehorng took part in, to the restaurant where Tsaehorng treated them. Iren and Jenqyih listened with solemn faces.

"So, what are our plans now?" Jenqyih asked.

"We will wait for the police to arrive. After that we will give some information to them. Then we'll wait for a call from the Shinnshiow kidnappers. Oh, and of course, we will wait for Chioujen to come home. I am sure he will be very surprised. So when he comes home, take him straight to the room. Explain briefly what happened." Shannchyuan looked at the faces of his two friends.

The two friends of Shannchyuan nodded.

They heard a car stop outside their house.

"Ah! That must be Tsaehorng,” said Shannchyuan.,

Iren got up from the sofa and opened the door. He walked outside. In a moment, he was back with Tsaehorng and Yihshyong. But it was not just the two of them. There was still one more person who came to the house. She was a woman in her sixties. The woman was carrying several plastic packages. So sharp, a fragrant smell wafted from the plastic packages she was having.

"Ah! Let me introduce you first. This is the person who took care of me. Her name is Dihwuu Shyanmeei,” said Tsaehorng. "You can call her Miss Dihwuu."

"Good afternoon Miss Dihwuu," said Shannchyuan.

"Good afternoon," said Miss Dihwuu.

"What is this?" Jenqyih pointed to the packages that Miss Dihwuu was carrying.

"Uncles and Miss Liuchiou must not have eaten dinner. Here I brought some dishes." Tsaehorng laughed politely.

"Ah! I just ate," said Jenqyih. His face was like folded paper.

"It's okay. You can eat again," Yihshyong said.

"Good! Good! Incidentally, we haven't cooked at all," said Iren. He laughed out loud.

"Thank you," Yinqyueh said. "Let's go to the kitchen." He took Miss Dihwuu to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the evening.

Tsaehorng smiled. "Uncles and uncles. Don't worry! I already called the police. Now let's eat first. Then I will explain in detail."

Shannchyuan smiled. "All right! We'd better sit in the dining room right away. Wait for the food."

They all then moved from the living room to the dining room, which was located directly behind the family room. The dining table in the room, all this time, had really witnessed various important events. There, they chatted lightly about the things going on around them.

"Please call your driver. I want him to eat with us." Shannchyuan patted Tsaehorng on the shoulder.

"But, Uncle. Let him stand guard outside. If we have to leave soon, he can start the car right away."

"I think today he has proven himself to be able to act quickly. He is a very agile person. So that's not a problem," said Shannchyuan.

"Okay, Uncle!"

Tsaehorng left the dining room. Soon he was back again with the driver.

"Please have a seat," Yihshyong said. "We have dinner together."

"Thank you, Sir!" said the driver.

"What time will the police arrive?" Iren asked.

"Be patient, Uncle. After eating, I'll explain!" Tsaehorng answered Iren's question with a smile. In Shannchyuan's eyes, Tsaehorng's smile looked somewhat mysterious.

After about ten minutes of waiting, Yinqyueh and Miss Dihwuu came out of the kitchen carrying their dinner dishes.

"Dinner is ready!" Yinqyueh said in a thunderous voice. This was the first time Shannchyuan heard Yinqyueh make such a loud voice.

Soon after that, they all enjoyed dinner. The food was actually fantastic. But everyone's attention was not focused on the dishes. The cases they faced had really caught their attention.

1