Chapter 178 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yinqyueh's face still showed dissatisfaction. But she didn't ask any further.

"Now, let's get out of the room. They're waiting. Don't waste any more time."

They then came out of the room.

"I'm ready!" Yinqyueh raised her right hand.

Although the girl's voice sounded excited, her face was not at all happy.

I'm sorry that I have to make you feel uncomfortable.

"A moment!" Jenqyih looked at his friends. "Where do you want to send Miss Liuchiou to?" His eyes showed he wanted his friends to explain in a flash. "

"In the meantime, we will evacuate her first to a safer place." Iren patted Jenqyih's shoulder. "But we'll stay here until Shinnshiow returns."

"Safer place? Where is it?"

"Tsaehorng's apartment," answered Iren.

Jenqyih widened his eyes. After nodding with a smile, he raised his right thumb.

"Let me carry this bag," said Iren to Yinqyueh. Without waiting for the girl's answer, Iren took Yinqyueh's backpack.

They walk out of the house. Tsaehorng's driver had started the car. Iren Yinqyueh's backpack into the trunk of the car right away. Tsaehorng took the opportunity to get into the car. He sat in the seat next to the driver. The young man spoke seriously to the driver. He seemed to be giving instructions about the things that the driver should do. His hands were moving in the air as if he was demonstrating something.

Shannchyuan gently grasped Yinqyueh's two hands. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Shannchyuan, for the umpteenth time, tried to calm the girl down.

Yinqyueh nodded. She got into the car through the back door. Tsaehorng, who had finished giving instructions to the driver, got out of the vehicle. Miss Dihwuu then got into the car. She sat next to the driver.

From behind the window, Yinqyueh waved her hand. Shannchyuan, Iren, Jenqyih, Yihshyong, and Tsaehorng also waved to the people in the car. The car started running. In a matter of seconds, the car, moving away, had disappeared behind the bend into the highway.

Shannchyuan was still standing there. Even though the car carrying Yinqyueh had disappeared behind the turn, his hand was still waving towards the turn. Suddenly he heard the beeper again. Shannchyuan turned his head. He saw Tsaehorng pull the pager out of his pocket. The young man's brow furrowed as he read the message he had just received.

"Sorry, Uncle. Something happened at the exhibition. I'll take a look over there for a bit. I'll be back before ten o'clock."

"Is the exhibition still open at this hour?" Jenqyih asked.

Jenqyih is so weird today. It's not too late yet! We know most public places will still be open.

"That place is still open, Uncle! It closes around nine."

"Do you want us to order a taxi now?" Shannchyuan asked.

"No need Uncle! Soon one of my employees will come and pick me up here," said Tsaehorng.

"Does your employee know the address of this place?" Iren asked.

"He already knows, Uncle. I already told him this afternoon."

Just after Tsaehorng finished speaking, there was a motorcycle speeding toward them. The motorcycle then stopped right in front of them.

"Eh! He came so fast." Iren was amazed.

"That means the person who sent the news to Tsehorng's pager is not the same as this employee who just arrived." Yihshyong pointed at the motorcyclist.

Tsaehorng nodded. "The guy who just texted me is still at the show. He sent the message long after he told this clerk of mine to come pick me up here."

"Alright! Be careful on the way," said Shannchyuan.

The biker held out a helmet for Tsaehorng. The young man put the helmet on his head straight away. After that, he got on the motorbike. Shannchyuan and his friends waved their hands. The motorbike sped away quickly, away from their house.

1