Chapter 180 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
40 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, the door that connected the kitchen to the back porch opened. Iren appeared from behind the door.

"Why are you here? Dahge asked you to stay in the living room," Jenqyih said.

"You guys are gathered here to discuss something that I feel is very important. Should I stay in the living room?"

"I'll explain to you later what we're talking about here," Jenqyih said.

"Okay," said Shannchyuan. "You sit here with me. I think nothing terrible will happen before ten o'clock."

Iren sat next to Jenqyih right away.

"Let's continue our conversation," said Shannchyuan.

"When will the police be here?" Jenqyih looked at Yihshyong.

"They didn't say they would coming here to get the things. They just said that the things in the bag might be a precious clue. I didn't quite understand what their plan was. It turned out that the police were very careful. They choose to avoid things that can provoke the kidnappers. So I think the police want us to take the stuff to their place."

"When should we do it?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning the police will contact us to explain their plan. In addition, the police also need information from all of you. So when you go to the police station, you might as well bring those things," said Yihshyong.

"Isn't it risky if we go to the police station?" Jenqyih asked.

"I think what the police mean is the place they use as a place for them to be on standby to monitor the case. So it's not really a police station. Most likely, it's not far from here," Yihshyong said.

"Shouldn't we discuss what we should say to the police?" Jenqyih looked at Shannchyuan.

"Tell me what you mean?" Yihshyong opened his mouth before Shannchyuan could answer.

"What I mean is don't we need to compose the words that we are going to tell the police? So that our stories are not different," Jenqyih said.

"No need," said Shannchyuan. "If our stories are exactly the same, the police will actually be suspicious. Let's just tell us all the things we saw and experienced. What we shouldn't tell is about the kidnapping incident that Miss Liuchiou witnessed. We agreed not to involve the girl. Apart from things related to Miss Liuchiou, we also don't need to say anything about this secret passage beneath our house. I don't think it has anything to do with our case at all."

"Is there anything else we should do?" Iren asked.

"Of course! Right now, we have to get ready," said Shannchyuan.

"Getting ready to do what?" His friends asked in unison.

"The police said they would check the items that Songfei left. What if they hold the items and have no intention of returning them to us? To the police, those items are evidence. If that is the case, then we have no clue at all, "Shannchyuan said.

"So we still intend to investigate the Songfei case?" Iren asked.

"I made a promise to Songfei. I think I should try to keep it," said Shannchyuan.

The three friends looked at Shannchyuan deeply. Shannchyuan didn't know what they were currently thinking. Then they looked at each other.

"All right! We'll go along with it. What should we do now?" Jenqyih issued the sentences at a slower tempo.

"Let's copy the writings in Songfei's bag first," said Shannchyuan.

"Ouch!" The notebook is quite thick. We don't have time to copy everything. After all, the results of the copies that we make may differ greatly from the original," said Iren.

"We will not copy it by hand. We can duplicate it with a photocopy machine. Around here, there are several shops that serve document copying," said Shannchyuan.

"The notebook doesn't need to be photocopied. Just the things in the envelope. I mean, a photo, a piece of paper full of scribbles, and a map," Yihshyong said.

"Why not?" Iren asked.

"Because I didn't say anything to the police about the notebook. I only said about the three things that were in the envelope," said Yihshyong.

Shannchyuan laughed at Yihshyong's confession. Sometimes Yihshyong did do such unexpected things. Actions that were sometimes wholly unreasonable.

"Then right now I'm going to the document-copying shop," said Shannchyuan.

"Could it be, apart from the kidnappers, the police are also monitoring our surroundings? It is not easy to get out of our housing complex," said Iren.

"I will try to change my appearance," said Shannchyuan. "Maybe I'll wear a hat, a mask and a leather jacket."

"Yes, but they will still see when Dahge comes out of this house," said Iren.

"Have you forgotten? I can get out through the underground secret passage!" Shannchyuan smiled widely.

 

1