Chapter 185 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two came out of the room and immediately rushed out of the simple inn. Shannchyuan and Chioujen walked so fast that in no time, they almost arrived at the shop where they were going.

"That's the shop!" Shannchyuan pointed to a kiosk that served document copying and photo printing.

"Okay! I'll be there right before leaving this place." Chioujen nodded.

Suddenly Shannchyuan shuffled quickly and entered a shop beside them. Chioujen followed Shannchyuan's footsteps right away.

"What is it, Beaushu?"

"That's our neighbor over there." Shannchyuan pointed at the stall he was pointing at. In front of the stall, two people were talking while standing. Shannchyuan was surprised as he turned to Chioujen. The friend gasped as his eyes fell on the two of them.

What is this? Does Chioujen recognize them?

"Which one is our neighbor?" Chioujen's eyes remained glued to the two people.

"The one on the left is our neighbor," Shannchyuan answered in such a low volume.

"The one in that dark green coat?"

"Right!"

"Who's he?"

"His name is Horngshi Gauchyh. I don't know what he does."

"Then why is Beaushu afraid to meet him?"

"I'm not afraid. I just don't want to meet him. He really likes to talk. Every time he meets us, he will definitely ask you to have a long chat. Under the current circumstances, such an activity would obviously be a waste of time. What's more, I came out here in secret. That person seemed to have a sharp gaze. This kind of make-up, most likely, won't make him not recognize me." Shannchyuan explained the reason. "And after that, he will definitely ask why I wear clothes like this."

Luckily, the two people they were avoiding didn't stand for long in front of the stall that Shannchyuan and Chioujen were aiming for. From the movement of their hands, Shannchyuan guessed it looked like they were looking for food. After the two people left, Shannchyuan and Chioujen came out of the shop they were hiding in.

"Okay! At ten o'clock, I will enter the shop," said Chioujen.

"I'm going home now," said Shannchyuan. "You don't need to accompany me any further."

Chioujen looked deeply at Shannchyuan. He started to open his mouth. With a slow tempo, the words left his lips. "Did Beaushu go here through the underground passage?"

Shannchyuan was very surprised to hear Chioujen's question.

How did he know about the underground passage? We hadn't even told him about the dungeon we found under the backyard a few months ago.

Chioujen grabbed Shannchyuan's shoulder. He continued his speech. "Beaushu have to hurry back. Don't delay. That our new neighbor most likely also knows about the underground passage. Right now, he is indeed walking around the mall. However, we can't say for sure how long he will be at the mall. Don't let him catch Beaushu in that underground passage!"

How did Chioujen know that someone else also learned about the underground passage that we even discovered just yesterday? What really happened?

A thousand and one questions raced through Shannchyuan's mind. Shannchyuan just stood still. Chioujen looked impatient.

"Okay! I'll explain a little while walking Beaushu towards the secret passage entrance." Right after finishing his sentence, Chioujen walked quickly.

Shannchyuan instantly followed Chioujen's steps.

Chioujen, who lives in another city, found out what's going on here! This must be something big!

"Beaushu's neighbor has been keeping an eye on our house and all its occupants for the past five months or so. That person was definitely not just a curious old man. I don't know who that person is, but Beaushu must be very careful."

Uh? Since five months ago? This means that since he moved into the house next door! There's a possibility that he's deliberately occupied the place just to monitor us.

"How did you know?" Shannchyuan couldn't hold back those words.

"I found out by chance. Last night I saw him having a conversation with his friend. Not the person we just saw earlier. The friend I previously saw was much older than the person we just saw. They talked about many things, one of which was that our neighbor is working on a project related to the people who currently live in our house. He knows who lives in our house. The old man knows where we come from. He knows when Beaushu dan others have lost their jobs. He knows Beaushu is very picky at work. And, he also knows what the habits of our householders are. In other words, he's been keeping a close eye on Beaushu and our friends!"

1