Chapter 191 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, a high-pitched sound was heard again. It turned out that Tsaehorng's pager beeped again. After seeing the contents of the news received, Tsaehorng said, "It's getting late, Uncle! I think I have to say goodbye first."

"You don't intend to stay here?" Iren's voice sounded surprised.

Tsaehorng smiled. "No, Uncle! I'm going back to the exhibition hall. I'm going to rest there. Early in the morning, I'll give instructions to my assistants there. After that, I'll be right here."

"Are the other painters also sleeping in the exhibition hall?" Jenqyih asked.

"There are some who sleep in the exhibition building. Especially painters who come from other cities. Usually, this is because of the limited funds they have," replied Tsaehorng.

"Which part of the building do they sleep in?" Yihshyong asked.

"It's an extensive building. Upstairs there are lots of empty spaces," replied Tsaehorng.

"Are there many painters sleeping there with all their assistants?" Iren asked.

A weird question! The answer is obvious!

Tsaehorng laughed. "Of course not, Uncle. Apart from me, only two other painters brought their assistants with them. Each of them only had one assistant. I have several assistants. But the person I asked to stay there at night is only one person. Then there is another assistant I asked to come over early in the morning. There are also several people who don't need to come early in the morning. I only asked them to be present during exhibition opening hours."

"Is your assistant who has to stay the night always the same person?" Yihshyong asked.

"They take turns, Uncle. So my assistant who stays there tonight is not the same as the one who stayed there last night," replied Tsaehorng.

They all nodded at Tsaehorng's explanation.

Tsaehorng rose from his chair. "Do you want me to bring you something tomorrow morning?"

"No need. We can't bother you any further," Shannchyuan said.

"It's okay, Uncle! I'm delighted if I can be of use to others."

They all laughed at Tsaehorng's words. Although it sounded naïve, it seemed the young man said it sincerely.

"Thank you very much, Tsaehorng. See you tomorrow morning," Shannchyuan said.

After that, Shannchyuan and Yihshyong escorted Tsaehorng to the gate. Tsaehorng's car was already there. He got into the car in a flash. In an instant, the vehicle was driving away from their house. They continued to stare at the car, carrying the young man until it was out of sight. Shannchyuan and Yihshyong turned around. They walked very slowly towards the entrance of their house.

"Why didn't Dahge tell Tsaehorng to call Miss Dihwuu to let Miss Liuchiou know that Dahge probably won't be there tomorrow?" Yihshyong looked at Shannchyuan with a questioning face.

"I did think about asking Tsaehorng to convey my message to Yinqyueh. But after thinking about it, I decided not to tell her beforehand. I'll call Yinqyueh tomorrow to say that. If tonight Yinqyueh hears that tomorrow, I will most likely not be able to go there to take her to see her relative's house in Yuehming. I'm afraid she'll end up getting annoyed and can't sleep tonight. She's been sleeping uncomfortably for the past few days. So, I want her to sleep well tonight. I really hope tomorrow morning she will feel refreshed. I don't mind if she gets mad at me tomorrow." Shannchyuan gave an explanation for his actions.

Yihshyong smiled. "So that's Dahge's way of thinking."

"Do you think I was wrong?" Shannchyuan asked.

"I don't know. I would probably do the same thing if I were in your position," Yihshyong said.

Shannchyuan patted Yihshyong on the shoulder. "If tomorrow I can't take Miss Liuchiou to visit a relative's house, I ask you to help me take her there."

I have a feeling that tomorrow, perhaps many things will happen. More than today. As the oldest person here, I can't be selfish. I can't just focus on my own business!

Yihshyong chuckled. "I think she will refuse to let me take her. Maybe she will still choose to wait for you to come to the apartment. After that, she will go to Yuehming together with you. I still clearly remember Dahge saying that Miss Liuchiou was reluctant to return to her family."

"We don't know if it's true that Yinqyueh's relative's house wasn't damaged at all in the fire this morning. So tomorrow, my plan is just to take her there to have a look. Not to send her to live with her relatives. So, she must be willing to come there.""

"Have Dahge discussed this plan with her?"

"Of course I have. Don't worry. She's very young indeed. But if circumstances require her to be mature, then she will behave as we expect."

"Okay! Dahge, don't worry. I'll take her there."

Shannchyuan gave a thumbs up.

I'm not sure that she won't be upset. But at least she wouldn't show such extreme annoyance in front of Yihshyong.

"But there's something else I want to say." Yihshyong was  patting Shannchyuan on the shoulder.

1