Chapter 194 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chioujen explained the things that happened next. He explained everything succinctly but clearly. His storytelling style was so different from Iren's way of telling things.

There's still something I don't understand. Should I ask now?

While playing with the flashlight, Shannchyuan finally decided to settle the curiosity that lingered in his mind. "Then where did that bright light come from?"

Chioujen sighed. "Regarding that, until now, I also have not found the answer."

Shannchyuan also sighed. He felt a little disappointed.

"Why is Beaushu so attracted to that light?"

"Have you heard of any strange occurrences that have recently occurred around here?"

"What happened, Beaushu?"

"Recently, there was an incident similar to that. There was a light explosion that occurred in a large mall nearby. The testimonies of the visitors at the mall are very similar to what you just described. Too bad I didn't get to see the light."

"Beaushu was also nearby?"

"At that time, I was in the mall. But I was in the restroom. So, I knew nothing at all when it happened."

"Did Beaushu not come out of the restroom at all? Wouldn't it have been a mess back then? People were running here and there."

"I was in the toilet for a long time. From the beginning to the end of the incident, I was still inside."

"People must be screaming really loud. Didn't Dahge hear it?"

"When you're in the public restrooms inside the mall, do you ever hear any noises from outside, however loud they may be?"

Chioujen shook his head. "Didn't anyone run into the toilet?"

"I don't know."

"Dahge don't know?"

"I think I passed out in one of those cubicles."

Chioujen nodded. "Oh. So that's what our friends were talking about!"

Shannchyuan then briefly told about what had happened to him. He could feel Chioujen's surprise when he heard that. What Chioujen experienced was also almost the same as what Shannchyuan had experienced.

As Chioujen recounted what happened next, Shannchyuan couldn't help but let out a low scream. Shannchyuan admired Chioujen when he found out that he was willing to hide in a box in Hannrong's study just to find out the contents of the conversation between him, Yinqyueh, and Hannrong. If that happened to Shannchyuan, maybe for three days, he would experience aches from having to bend his body in such a way for a certain period of time. But Chioujen was much younger than Shannchyuan. So it's natural that his body was still much healthier and more flexible.

When it came to the part where Chioujen caught Hannrong doing strange things, Shannchyuan frowned. He thought Hannrong was an innocent person who would easily get dizzy when he was given a heavier load than usual. At least, he did not expect that Hannrong actually kept a secret.

"Who called Hannrong? And why is Hannrong watching us?" Shannchyuan asked.

"I'll explain later," said Chioujen.

Chioujen then told him about how he followed the people who were following Jenqyih and Shinnshiow. He recounted he saw one stalker, then was injured in the stomach. Chioujen also expressed his suspicions about the potential involvement of the black hat person in the incident.

"Shinnshiow also talked about the injured person. But he didn't know who hurt him," commented Shannchyuan.

"That's right, Beaushu. They told me about it."

1