Chapter 200 : Nangong Iren
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren was surprised. That person's voice and accent were very similar to Shannchyuan's. Iren, Jenqyih, and Yihshyong looked at each other. Chioujen and Shannchyuan were not there. At that moment, Chioujen was taking a shower in the bathroom while Shannchyuan had finished bathing. He was changing clothes in his bedroom.

"What's your name?" Jenqyih asked the person in the blue shirt.

Tsaehorng chuckled. It seemed that he also realized what attracted Jenqyih to his employee.

"My name is Duanmuh Jinqkang," said the person.

"Hah?!" Iren shouted.

"Dahge, come here now!" Yihshyong shouted from the living room. His voice startled everyone present. Shannchyuan seemed to hear the scream. He opened the door right away.

"What are you shouting about?" Shannchyuan asked as he walked into the living room.

"This kid's voice and accent are exactly like yours," Yihshyong said.

"Even he is also a Duanmuh," said Iren.

Shannchyuan looked closely at Tsaehorng's assistant, Jinqkang. "Where do you come from?"

"I was born in this city. Both my parents live here. But my paternal grandparents are from Yeuandong. From childhood until five years ago, I lived with them in a small town in Yeuandong," said Jinqkang.

"Is your current assistant very busy right now?" Shannchyuan asked while pointing at Jinqkang.

"Actually, he's not that busy, Uncle. Do you need his help?" Tsaehorng lowered his voice.

"How about we borrow him for a bit?" Shannchyuan said.

Dahge is so weird. Obviously, this guy is at work.

Iren shook his head. Sometimes Shannchyuan's actions were unexpected.

"Go ahead, Uncle! I don't mind."

Iren raised her eyebrows. Tsaehorng's short answer was beyond his expectation.

"Now you go back and do everything I say," Tsaehorng said to his assistant in the red shirt.

"Yes, Sir!" said the young man in red.

"And you," Tsaehorng patted Jinqkang on the shoulder, "today, on duty here!"

"Yes, Sir!" Jinqkang replied excitedly. Maybe he's happy that he didn't have to work today.

It was eight o'clock on the wall. They're all ready. While waiting to hear from the police, they chatted. Shannchyuan and his friends asked Jinqkang many questions. At exactly eight o'clock, the pager in Tsaehorng's shirt pocket rang again. Tsaehorng read the message written on the pager's display straight away.

"Come on, let's go now!" Tsaehorng said in a loud voice. He seemed very excited. He happily let the driver sleep in their house. Iren suspected it was actually Tsaehorng's parents who insisted that Tsaehorng use a driver. They were the ones who didn't want Tsaehorng to bring his own car. This made sense because, in the past, Tsaehorng was often reckless when driving a car. The opportunity to bring a car like this was precisely what Tsaehorng had been waiting for.

The driver was resting in the bedroom. He had swallowed the medicine they gave him. If his condition had not improved by the afternoon, Tsaehorng would take him to see a doctor.

Before leaving, Tsaehorng took the opportunity to speak to Jinqkang. Witnessing that, Shannchyuan remembered something. He then asked his friends to go to the terrace in the backyard.

"What's wrong, Dahge?" Yihshyong asked.

"I told you last night that you should go to Tsaehorng's apartment to take Yinqyueh to visit her relative's house in Yuehming."

"That's right, Dahge. What time should I go there?"

"I think we should modify the plan. Right now, there's the driver and Tsaehorng's assistant. We can't just leave the two of them here."

"I see. So I have to postpone my departure. At least until you guys get back here after giving the police information."

"Right. That's what I meant. I don't know how long we'll have to be there. But I'll try to make things go faster."

"Okay, Dahge," said Yihshyong. "But what about Miss Liuchiou? Isn't she waiting for one of us to arrive?"

"I'll call her later."

Shannchyuan turned to the others. "Remember. We must not say anything that will involve Miss Liuchiou."

"Tsaehorng already knows?" Chioujen whispered.

"Tsaehorng doesn't know about the kidnapping that Miss Liuchiou witnessed. So he won't say anything about it." Shannchyuan also whispered.

"Is there anything else?" Jenqyih leaned forward.

"Of course there is. Don't forget about the secret passage in our backyard. We can't reveal that either."

Everyone nodded. Iren didn't really understand why they had to keep the existence of the secret passage a secret. After all, they would soon be out of there. So, it was no longer possible for them to use the secret passageway to commute to and from the station. However, since the other friends agreed with Shannchyuan's thoughts, it was impossible for Iren to have a different opinion either.

1