Chapter 203 : Nangong Iren
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan was only in there for a short time. Maybe only about ten minutes. Jenqyih was longer than Shannchyuan. He was likely telling them about the incident where people were following Shinnshiow and him.

"You've been inside for a long time," said Iren to Jenqyih when Jenqyih was back sitting beside her.

"They asked quite a bit of detail. So I had to explain."

"Did you also tell them about your friend?"

"Of course not. If I tell them that, it's going to be a long and complicated thing." Jenqyih laughed.

Chioujen was in there a long time. Iren couldn't guess what kind of information the police got from him. After almost half an hour, Chioujen finally came out of the room. His face looked normal. Gently, Shannchyuan patted Chioujen's shoulder. Iren looked at his two friends.

Maybe there are things that Chioujen actually knows. And Dahge realized that too! Was there a case in Yuehjao related to the issue that occurred here?

Soon after, one policeman called out to Iren in a friendly manner. He wasn't the cop who had told them who should make a statement first. The policeman asked Iren into the room to give the statement. With firm steps, Iren stepped into the room.

There were three policemen in the room. They said they were recording the statement-taking process. The police asked Iren to tell the things he knew. When Iren opened his mouth several times, the police interrupted his story. They asked Iren to skip some parts. Apparently, the police thought there were parts of Iren's statement that were unrelated to the case they were facing. Iren realized that the police might have a point. Sometimes, when he was telling something, it was not uncommon for Iren to digress by telling other less relevant things.

"Sorry, Mr. Nangong." One policeman cut Iren's sentence politely. "I don't think the argument between the two people you witnessed when you stopped by a shop to buy something had anything to do with this case. I think you'd better move on to the next thing." It was the umpteenth time that the police had to ask Iren to focus more on matters directly related to the case they were working on.

In fact, the conversation between those two people is crucial. It is to guess the background of the kidnapping incident. But if the police think it's useless. I can't do anything either.

"You've been in there a long time." Jenqyih widened her eyes at Iren when Iren had left the room.

"Am I longer than Chioujen?" Iren was a little surprised. Time passed quickly without Iren knowing.

"A little longer, Uncle," Tsaehorng smiled. "But if it's necessary, that's fine."

About two minutes later, another policeman came up to them. He asked Shannchyuan and Tsaehorng to follow him. The police would talk about what Shannchyuan should do when he received the next call from the kidnapper. As for Tsaehorng, Iren didn't know what the police wanted from the young man. The room they entered was not the same as the room where they had previously given a statement.

About fifteen minutes later, the two men came out of the room. Shannchyuan and Tsaehorng's faces looked very serious. Iren couldn't imagine what the police had said to the two of them.

Either way, I'm sure things are getting more and more complicated.

The policeman who had been asking for Songfei's belongings was approaching them at a fast pace. He was carrying the blue bag he had taken from Shannchyuan.

"Mr. Duanmuh, here I return these things," said the policeman.

It is true that they will only borrow the things briefly.

"So I can bring these things home?" Shannchyuan asked.

"That's right, Sir! Today, we only recorded and identified these items. We have taken photos of all of them. But it is possible that we will still need these items again in the future."

"When do you think you guys will need this stuff again?" Iren asked.

"We don't know yet, Sir. Everything depends on the results of further investigations. But if our investigation results lead to other causes, it's very likely that we don't need these items anymore," the police officer said.

"Thank you," said Shannchyuan.

"You are welcome, Sir!" The policeman bowed respectfully.

"Is there anything more we need to do?" Shannchyuan looked at the police officer.

"Please wait a moment, Sir. Someone is coming here," said the policeman.

Who else should we meet? This person hasn't appeared here yet. Is he an important person?

1