Chapter 207 : Duanmuh Shannchyuan
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shannchyuan ran out of the restaurant to chase the girl who was standing right in front of the restaurant. Just like a few days ago when Shannchyuan ran into the mall, even now, Shannchyuan didn't know for sure why he had to chase the girl. As if there was a strange force pushing his feet to keep moving towards the mysterious girl.

Shannchyuan was one hundred percent sure that the girl was a complete stranger he didn't know. The girl's resemblance to the person Shannchyuan had known decades ago shouldn't have made him behave like a person who lost his mind. There was something else that made Shannchyuan act like that. A thing that Shannchyuan didn't know how to explain.

Have I gone crazy? This is really weird!

When Shannchyuan started running outside, the girl had just disappeared from his sight. So Shannchyuan should still be able to see her when he reached the diner's front door. The girl was walking to the right. Shannchyuan saw that on the right, a group of people was sauntering while looking at the rows of shops on their right and left. Thinking that the girl might be in the crowd, Shannchyuan ran there in a flash.

After mingling with the people, it turned out that Shannchyuan could not see the girl there. He shook his head several times. He was surprised and amazed at how quickly the girl disappeared. It occurred to Shannchyuan's mind that the girl might go to one shop there. Or it could be that she walked so fast that when he arrived at the crowd, the girl had moved to another place.. Shannchyuan paused for a moment. He was in doubt. If he checked the shops in the corridor one by one, and it turned out that from the start, the girl did not enter one of these shops but walked to another part of the mall, the distance between her and him would be even further.

Nearby was a bench. Shannchyuan stepped over to the bench. Instantly, he threw his ass on the surface of the seat. He needed some time to think. He knew he couldn't think too long. The more time he took, the more likely she was to walk away from where he was sitting.

Trying to find someone that way was actually nothing new to Shannchyuan. Decades earlier, when he was very young, Shannchyuan had also done this a number of times. Shannchyuan was well aware that it was a very ridiculous thing. But then, and actually, until now, he didn't know what steps he should take when he was in such a situation. The only thing that relieved Shannchyuan was the fact that no one knew about the silliness he was doing. If anyone found out, Shannchyuan didn't know how to react to people's laughter when they realized the stupidity he was doing.

It did not take long for Shannchyuan to decide that he had to leave the bench. What he had in mind was that he had to see the main part of the mall. He got up promptly and walked away from the bench. Shannchyuan walked to the middle of the front of the mall. The part where he could see the main hall on the ground floor. As usual, the mall was very crowded. Shannchyuan's eyes worked hard to find the girl's figure. It was really not a simple job. He stood on the fifth floor. So the distance was quite far from the ground floor, so it was difficult to be able to see clearly. Moreover, basically, Shannchyuan's eyesight was not very good either. For nearly three minutes, he did not move from there to observe the people on the ground floor. Until finally, Shannchyuan's eyes landed on someone's figure.

Ah! There she is!

1