Chapter 215 : Dongfang Jenqyih
77 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iren nodded. "It's not just people on the ground floor who can see that super bright light. The so-called main room is a large hall located right after the main entrance of this mall. The big hall on the ground floor has no roof."

"Regarding that," Chioujen immediately cut off Iren's words.

"Okay, that's not what I meant." Iren immediately continued his words. "The ceiling of the main hall is the roof of this mall building. So we can say that the hall rises up twelve stories high. The roof in that part is made of a transparent material like glass. So, the light that emanates from inside the hall can be seen clearly from the twelve levels on the left and right of the great hall. Even I think, from the roof, people can still see the light in the great hall."

"So you mean we can't rule out the possibility that Dahge was injured even if he didn't come down to the ground floor," Jenqyih said.

Iren nodded.

"Then, in your opinion, what should we do now?" Tsaehorng asked for their consideration.

"Some of us need to go home as soon as possible, while others stay here to monitor the situation," Chioujen said.

"I have decided to be here." Iren said firmly. "Yihge, you come back to our house soon. Chioujen, I want you to go back to the house where the police are monitoring this case. We need someone on duty at the 'police station'!"

Ah! I rarely see Iren taking the initiative like this. I think this is a positive thing.

Jenqyih nodded. Iren definitely wanted Jenqyih to contact Jongli to ask about the progress of Jongli's investigation. So far, Jongli had provided no information regarding the progress of the investigation that he and his group were carrying out. Jenqyih hoped it was because Jongli's superiors forbade him to divulge their steps to outsiders, not because they didn't have any news to share.

"Then what about me?" Tsaehorng looked at them with a hopeful face.

"We don't dare to trouble you any further," said Iren.

"Don't say that, Uncle. After all, I'm already involved."

"Wouldn't it be okay if you had to abandon your painting exhibition or your other business?" Jenqyih asked.

"It's okay, Uncle. All my assistants are reliable," Tsaehorng answered quickly.

"Speaking of business, how many days do you really get off? Iren asked Chioujen.

"So far, I've been busy working. During my days off, I also work. So all my holidays, if accumulated, would be a lot. The company has allowed me to take a long leave," said Chioujen.

"In that case, good." Jenqyih nodded with relief.

"Tsaehorng, I want you to go to your apartment right now. If Miss Liuchiou finds out about this incident, which will almost certainly be broadcast on television and radio soon, she could just as desperate as come here to look for Dahge. Either way, she must not leave your apartment. If she goes here and gets hurt, I don't know how else to explain it to Dahge," said Iren.

"I understand, Uncle!" said Tsaehorng.

A beeper sounded. Tsaehorng took the pager from his pocket. He was wide-eyed when he read the message that was plastered on the pager screen.

"What is it?" Jenqyih was really worried this time.

Any more bad news?

"This is from Ms. Dihwuu," Tsaehorng's face looked panicked.

"Huh! How could the television or radio have reported this incident so quickly?" Iren jumped in surprise. He rubbed his cheeks with his palms.

Jenqyih was stunned. The development of this incident is truly alarming.

Could it be that Miss Dihwuu is currently panicking to prevent Miss Liuchiou who insists on going after us here?

"Miss Liuchiou is not in the apartment!" Tsaehorng continued his speech.

1