Chapter 221 : Shimen Yihshyong
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yihshyong's musings were interrupted when suddenly there was a sound from one of the Huahshiangs lying on the small table where their phone was. The sound of the small box was similar to the sound of Yihshyong's alarm clock. Yihshyong walked over to the small table where the box lay. Then he put earphones to his ears.

"Good afternoon!" There was a voice from the other end.

"Good afternoon," Yihshyong said.

"We are from the police. My name is Chioulin Shinnjaang. Who am I talking to?"

Shannchyuan had already told Yihshyong about the policeman who spoke to him last night. Chioulin Shinnjaang's voice was not as heavy as Yihshyong had originally imagined.

"I am Shimen Yihshyong. Is there anything I can help you with, Mr. Chioulin?"

"Has Mr. Duanmuh arrived home yet?"

"Not yet, Sir! I've also been waiting for him to come home. Has he been back from there for a long time?"

Yihshyong shook his head. He did not know where the police were monitoring this case. But he knew that the distance between him and Chioulin should be quite close. But Yihshyong's friends had to resort to a trick to go to a place not far from their house.

What's even weirder is why did he even ask me? Shouldn't he have known better about when Dahge and the others had left?

"They have been away from this place for a long time. So, they had transited at the mall near Jongharng Station, both on their way here and on their way home."

"Then I think they must have had lunch at the mall first. Ouch! I hope they don't linger there."

Yihshyong's anxiety rose again when he learned his friends had left the monitoring house long ago. Shannchyuan and the other friends were very careful. It was almost impossible for them to linger deliberately at the mall at such times.

It seemed impossible for Dahge to act this recklessly. Even if that happened, surely Jenqyih or Chioujen would remind Dahge.

"Listen, Sir! I have something to say." Chioulin's voice sounded a little odd.

"Please, Sir!"

Yihshyong's feelings were getting worse. Chioulin's tone was exactly like that of the police officers in Yeuandong when they intercepted people for suspecting something of that person. Things like that in Yeuandong usually end badly.

"Something happened at the mall building!"

Chioulin's words made Yihshyong even more restless. Even though he was getting ready to receive bad news, there was still a part of him that wasn't easy to calm down.

"What happened there, Sir?"

"We have reports that the incident three days ago just happened again!"

"Are you referring to a flash of light that could temporarily blind the eye?"

"That's right, Mr. Shimen."

"Could you explain in more detail?"

"At this point, that's all we can say. We haven't received any further detailed information yet."

Why did it have to happen again today? It's really weird!

Yihshyong began to feel cold sweat dripping from his forehead and palms. He turned when he heard someone open the door of one bedroom. It turned out that Juger Chiouwoei, who had been sleeping all this time, had woken up. His face still looked pale. He didn't seem to know what to do now. Yihshyong gestured for Jinqkang to help Juger. He was worried that Juger was still weak, so he couldn't stand for long.

"Then what about what we're dealing with here soon? I mean, about the kidnappers calling here?"

"Inevitably, Mr. Shimen had to replace Mr. Duanmuh to receive the call."

The thing I feared happened!

"No problem, Sir!"

"Mr. Shimen, please don't worry too much. We are always on standby to monitor everything that happens."

"Thank you, Sir!"

After that, Chioulin hung up the phone.

0