Chapter 235 : Shimen Yihshyong
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jenqyih, Jinqkang, and Tsaehorng then went into the room where Juger was resting. It wasn't long before they left the room with Juger. Tsaehorng's driver's face looked very pale. But he could still walk without the help of others, although he had to trudge.

"Uncles, we are leaving now," said Tsaehorng. "Don't worry. I will call my assistant to send another car and driver here as soon as possible. As for the person who will draw the sketch of the girl's face, I will also try to call him later. If he can't come this afternoon, maybe tomorrow morning he will show up here."

"No need to rush. Aren't they all busy," said Iren. "Just focus your efforts on the things that are now a priority."

"It's all right, Uncle. It's an emergency. I'll try to get the car here by four o'clock."

"You don't have to push yourself too hard. We all understand. Don't worry. After all, we are very grateful to you," said Iren.

They all escorted Tsaehorng, Jenqyih, and Juger to the car. Juger was still able to smile and thank them all.

"Ah! I almost forgot, Uncle." Tsaehorng opened the trunk of the car. He took several bags from the trunk. Tsaehorng gave Songfei's bag to Yihshyong and handed two small bags to Iren.

"I forgot too," said Iren. "The incident just now really made us forget the things we should have done right away."

They then helped put the Juger into the back seat. Jenqyih sat in the front seat while Tsaehorng started the car. After everything was ready, the vehicle drove away from their house straight away.

"What happened to that person?"

Yihshyong turned towards the voice. He saw Shiuander Janji, their kind neighbor, standing in front of the fence of his house. He was holding a plastic bag that seemed to contain the daily necessities he had just bought.

"Good afternoon, Sir! Did you just come back from shopping?" Iren smiled widely.

"No. I just went to buy soap and toothpaste. Is your friend injured or sick?"

"While visiting here, he suddenly felt unwell. We have given him headache medicine, but to no avail. Since his condition is not improving, we decided to take him to the hospital," Yihshyong replied.

"Ah, I see. I hope your friend will recover soon."

"Thank you, Sir!"

"Are you guys having an event?" Shiuander Janji raised an eyebrow. "Looks like your house is full of people. Was there a party, or something like that?"

"No, Sir! It's just a coincidence that they came here." replied Iren. "We haven't seen them in a long time. No particular purpose."

Shiuander Janji looked at Chioujen and Jinqkang.

"They are Mr. Duanmuh's relatives." Iren explained.

"Oh! So you guys are from Yeuandong too?"

"That's right, Sir! But we also live in this city," said Chioujen.

Jinqkang just smiled. He didn't say anything. Maybe the young man didn't know what to say.

"Nice to meet you," said Mr. Shiuander.

"You are welcome, Sir!" answered Yihshyong and his friends.

"I didn't see Mr. Duanmuh. Where is he?" Mr. Shiuander asked.

"He happened to be away, Sir. He got an interview call to work in a library," Yihshyong answered.

"Ah! That's good news." Shiuander clapped his hands. "I hope he manages to get the job."

"Thank you, Sir! We hope so too," said Yihshyong. "How about your new television? Is there no problem anymore?"

"Oh, the picture is so sharp. The sound that comes out is also very clear. I am very happy."

"Very well then, Sir!" Iren said.

"Okay! I have to put these things inside," said Mr. Shiuander.

"Please, Sir!"

0